Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup [Presidents Cup Round 4] MOTW's

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who will pull through to the semi's?

What will the scores be?

Inter versus Guildford

FV Red Devils versus Poco Royals

ACBC versus Langley Nomads

North Delta versus Vault

Testastretta

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter vs. Guildford - Guildford 2-1

FV Red Devils vs. Poco Royals - FVRD 2-0

ACBC vs. Langley Nomads - N/A (also my game)

North Delta vs. Vault N.Delta 3-1

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pussys, you have to vote for your team on your game...There is nothing wrong with that.
Its Politically correct to do so.....

I say 1-0 ACBC over Nohmads...All we seem to score lately.
Red Devils 4-1 over POCO...To much fire power
N Delta 2-1 over Vault... Actually will be a tight game still depends on if Vaults ringers show up. could go either way.
Guildford in Shootout over Inter. Inters playing well,But Guildford wants it more. If Massimo is on his game Guildford will have problems in the middle for sure and could be the difference turning things the other way in regulation.
This game to me is match of the week.

Testastretta

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pussys, you have to vote for your team on your game...There is nothing wrong with that.
Its Politically correct to do so......

LOL... kk

ACBC 2-0 ... and only 2 because housearrest seems to keep the Nomads in games and robbed me off a corner kick header in our last match up...

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL... kk

ACBC 2-0 ... and only 2 because housearrest seems to keep the Nomads in games and robbed me off a corner kick header in our last match up...

Gonna have to be more of those all game long for me. Gonna take pride in taking out the champs from last year. Nomads are only 1 of 2 teams to take away points from acbc this year, and we will be ready to do the same again. Nomads 3-2 pks

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fine, If you want a prediction I'm gonna go 3-1 Nomads in Regular time.

No Pk's needed.

They haven't been scoring lots of late, and House has been On Fire of late...

That coupled with some of our guys scoring in bunches... we will prevail on two late counterattacking style goals with ACBC pushing hard on the attack.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's only because everyone is so focused on stopping your attack that they forget about their own attack. We made that mistake in the second game between us, won't happen in the third. We will score first

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse, Mas has been rippin it up ever since he joined us a month ago. But than again so has the rest of team as of late. So look for Inter VS Guilford to be a good battle. Good luck, see you in a few weeks

Testastretta

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
They haven't been scoring lots of late, and House has been On Fire of late...

a solid team in Guildford would have to disagree since we put in 3 second half goals against them... Balkan Wolves game was one of the ugliest games I've ever been a part of, ashamed really... BC United potted another 3 second half goals... and you're right, only 1 goal against the Gunners... But since they have scored 33 on the year and have only let in 5 against them all season (very impressive) we're happy with the 1-0 result. Since the final roster was set there's only been 1 goal against us, it was by Guildford, and it was a PK... 3 goals against us in 1 game seems unlikely? 2 goals would be lucky. Glad you've repped 2B well so far, but we'd like to end your cinderella story.

Testastretta

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter/Guildford 100% MOTW

but I'm sure the Delta/Vault game should be a good battle.

and our match against the Nomads will also be entertaining cuz we know how badly they want to beat us!

sorry, but I can't say too much about the FVRD/PoCo match other than it looks as if the Red Devils know how to score goals, so good luck PoCo!!!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a solid team in Guildford would have to disagree since we put in 3 second half goals against them... Balkan Wolves game was one of the ugliest games I've ever been a part of, ashamed really... BC United potted another 3 second half goals... and you're right, only 1 goal against the Gunners... But since they have scored 33 on the year and have only let in 5 against them all season (very impressive) we're happy with the 1-0 result. Since the final roster was set there's only been 1 goal against us, it was by Guildford, and it was a PK... 3 goals against us in 1 game seems unlikely? 2 goals would be lucky. Glad you've repped 2B well so far, but we'd like to end your cinderella story.

All I hear is blah blah blah, stats this and stats that. What difference does it make when it comes down to one game?

Cinderella story? We made it to the same quarterfinals last year and lost in a heartbreaker to sentinel. 2 quarterfinal appearances in a row is not a cinderella story. We are here for a reason and in 2 weeks time u will find out why. Us nomads will give acbc all u can handle and then some. If we are a cinderella story then ill make sure I have my glass slippers on when I stone you on a point blank header again.

Testastretta

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I hear is blah blah blah, stats this and stats that. What difference does it make when it comes down to one game?

Cinderella story? We made it to the same quarterfinals last year and lost in a heartbreaker to sentinel. 2 quarterfinal appearances in a row is not a cinderella story. We are here for a reason and in 2 weeks time u will find out why. Us nomads will give acbc all u can handle and then some. If we are a cinderella story then ill make sure I have my glass slippers on when I stone you on a point blank header again.

lol ok ok ok haha,

should be a good game, looking forward to it.

And I am still bitter from that save so I will be looking for redemption.

IF you guys do pull it off, I'll be hoping for a Guildford/Nomads final, and may the best team win and join us at the Provincials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0