Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup [Presidents Cup Round 4] MOTW's

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 4-2 Guildford

ACBC 5-1 Nomads

ND 5-0 Vault

FVRD 6-2 POCO

Match of the week will be Inter/Guildford but I see Inter winning. But hey I might have just jinxed every team and they might all lose. The other games will be blowouts.(these scores were put on here to pump up the teams that I say will get blown out.hahahahahaha) I feel ACBC shouldn't even be in the cup but they didn't get that application in on time to go up to Div.1, so they are the team to beat. And of the other 7 teams it is tough to pick one that will beat them, I thought POMO had the best chance.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmm not really into prediciting my own teams game so i won't but i will say i doubt we will score 4 goals on them....

acbc 2-1 nomads, can't see acbc losing for some reason even though i know langley are a good team i just can't sorry jbn, housearrest etc.

The div 3 game as good of a match up as it may be, i don't know enough about either team to comment. But from looking at stats i can't see either team being good and really warranting a semi final spot but there gonna get it and i can't see either beating whoever they get next round.

red devils win by alot. The royals are honestly terrible, and it still bugs me that they beat us twice. They won't score on the red devils as they haven't let in a goal in some while now and poco have no real goal threats on their team. Their defence is terrible when they don't have 10 guys back defending just hoofing it up field. That was as bitter as it sounds, i really hope poco get sh!t pumped

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can feel it coming. I've been practising my Gorden Bombay triple deke. Once it happens Inter will make messes in their knickers.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You want to put beer on that to?
Hahha I think by now You for sure owe me a beer, I mean I dont think you expected us to make it this far... But regardless of, If you give us like 10-1 odds then ya ill take it hahha

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea4life said:
Hahha I think by now You for sure owe me a beer, I mean I dont think you expected us to make it this far... But regardless of, If you give us like 10-1 odds then ya ill take it hahha
Who have you guys beaten so far?

kris_p_bacon

Jan 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-1 guildford, from what ive seen, guildford is a contender, inter is way too inconsistent (kind of like us nomads)

3-2 (pks) nomads over acbc. 8 out of 10 games we would lose to acbc, but this is one of the 2 ;)

2-2 vault pks. Ive got nothing

4-0 fvrd should be easy

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND have a guy up front, unreal talent , we try'd to get him at the starting of the year #22 watch out vault im sayin hes gonna put 3 by chelsea 4 life as for the rest guilford3 inter 2 Fvrd 4 Poco 3 ACBC4 Gonads 1 or 2 i am still going with Nd and Guilford final What

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wouldnt it be just dandy if either us or North Delta wins seme-finals then moves on and wins cup...

Why? dont act like you guys aren't good you just like complements it's to bad you gotta play ND cause both you guys could go farther good luck you'll need it

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why? dont act like you guys aren't good you just like complements it's to bad you gotta play ND cause both you guys could go farther good luck you'll need it
Not say were not half decent, but every person thinks that we have no chance come next round!
As for taking care of that #22, thanks for the heads up!

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quick feet,, hard shot anywhere with in 20, They move the ball pretty well down the sides.There not as aggressive as us but can control the ball and make plays #22 will be everywhere remember if he scores dont feel bad

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quick feet,, hard shot anywhere with in 20, They move the ball pretty well down the sides.There not as aggressive as us but can control the ball and make plays #22 will be everywhere remember if he scores dont feel bad
Well I will try my hardest to shut him down, but they sound quite similar to us... And hopefully WC prediction doesnt come through with a 5-0 blowout!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

What is with your hard on for this ND team? I realize you play for the ND titans and I have seen this team play, but seriously they are not of the caliber of the remaining div. 2 teams. They will give teams a tough time, but I highly doubt if they hadn't drawn vault, they would be making the semis.

They are young, fast and skilled but lack experience and haven't really been challenged thus far. If you play for the Titans you have seen first hand how good acbc, guildford and nomads are. As well, by the standings, fvrd and inter along with gunners could all easily handle this ND team, IMO. A little physicality can get them frustrated and easily put of their game. If they get past vault, we will see how they fair versus the top div.2 teams

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Put it this way, we watched them during our post game pints vs Athletica, and the Athletica had them on the ropes a few times till they ran out of gas and the dam broke...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby is the best div 3 team by far and they are going to have a tough time next year competing in div 2.

Bam Bam we are looking for a game this weekend maybe they would like to have an exhibition:D

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is with your hard on for this ND team? I realize you play for the ND titans and I have seen this team play, but seriously they are not of the caliber of the remaining div. 2 teams. They will give teams a tough time, but I highly doubt if they hadn't drawn vault, they would be making the semis.

They are young, fast and skilled but lack experience and haven't really been challenged thus far. If you play for the Titans you have seen first hand how good acbc, guildford and nomads are. As well, by the standings, fvrd and inter along with gunners could all easily handle this ND team, IMO. A little physicality can get them frustrated and easily put of their game. If they get past vault, we will see how they fair versus the top div.2 teams

No hard on buddy sorry to disappoint just going for the club team and not so much the team just #22 you just got sour grapes cause you guy dont have a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0