Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond Regional Summer League 2004

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I vs Blaze

Just want to confirm the Club I vs Delta Blaze match is 6:30pm at Association tonight?

Signed - an interested spectator who would much rather be playing in tonight's game :mad:

4ST OUT!!! :bronco: :bronco:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Club I vs Blaze

4STGMP said:
Just want to confirm the Club I vs Delta Blaze match is 6:30pm at Association tonight?

Signed - an interested spectator who would much rather be playing in tonight's game :mad:

skipping training tonight?

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

sixfyv said:
skipping training tonight?
Sixfyv:

Straight from the "Game" to training - assuming Association is the venue. Sixfyv at training tonight? Sixfyv interested in watching the game?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

4STGMP said:
Sixfyv:

Straight from the "Game" to training - assuming Association is the venue. Sixfyv at training tonight? Sixfyv interested in watching the game?

no chance of me training tonight... fairly strong chance i will be enjoying some beverages with Forrest and Army, though.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
I stood infornt of you once you picked up the ball. After you stepped backwards however many feet, in the same manner I did, you ran towards me and punted it, so I stuck my leg out. Smart thing to do or not? Porbably not. Was I attempting to 'shatter your ankle'? No, apologies to you from me. :)

Carrying on, I completly agree with your game summary. We came out very flat in the early stages and were lucky on several occaions not to go down.

Your two centrebacks, Schultzy (?) and 4ST GMP played very well. 4ST made trouble for our D all game on set pieces, unlucky for him not have a hat trick. :D

Burnro (our keeper) was definetly MOTM like you said. A few huge saves in both halfs, and one MASSIVE save in close during the first OT.

Cheers to Delta for a tough, entertaining game.

BTW - Who is the plumber playing right D for you boys? Right prick he is, like me :rolleyes:

Just noticed this post now...

Club I Champ... no worries... i just have a bad history with your side. Two years ago some Chotch kicked me in the face when i was on the ground... smashed my cheek in... had to have surgery to repair it (quite nicely if i do say so myself :D ) I'm just a little sensitive when playing you pricks.

Schultze and 4ST play in front of me on our Premier side... a great pair. Dont think you guys won a single header against either of them all game.

Right back is a wiley veteran defender... a little slower than when he was in his 20s... so he makes up for it in other ways :rolleyes:. What's your excuse? :D

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
Club I Champ... no worries... i just have a bad history with your side. Two years ago some Chotch kicked me in the face when i was on the ground... smashed my cheek in... had to have surgery to repair it (quite nicely if i do say so myself :D ) I'm just a little sensitive when playing you pricks.

Schultze and 4ST play in front of me on our Premier side... a great pair. Dont think you guys won a single header against either of them all game.

Right back is a wiley veteran defender... a little slower than when he was in his 20s... so he makes up for it in other ways :rolleyes:. What's your excuse? :D

We are pricks aren't we. :) Sorry to hear about your face/cheek, but come on, don't flatter yourself. :p ;)

Yes your squad has two very good centrebacks, although they do like to foul if they don't manage to win the ball. :D

As for the 'wiley veteran', pylon, whatever you want to call him, he is SHOC-KING. He makes it up in other ways you say. Like say chopping guys down after being undressed? I don't blame him, I mean, you have to put the weak links out there somwhere right. :)

Anyway, should be a good one tonight, I know who you'll be rooting for. :wa:

CIC

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Club I Champ's excuse is that he's a goalie that thinks he's a centre forward :D. Too many balls off the melon :D

Whoa whoa whoa, who asked you Mr. I won't leave the centre cirlce? :eek: :D

You know how it is Walks, if you can't play at the back, try your luck upfront :rolleyes:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club i Champ. Don't pick on Walks. He leaves the centre circle at least twice a game.

The half and full time whistles.:D

Now waiting for the reply.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way Kamloops would have been a dream for youthis year Walks.We walk by the referee area and there they are, 12 officials all in yellow. I'm telling you it would have brought a tear to your eye. Althought the shirt Kevin wore to the dance did bring tears to me eyes. Terrible. :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I Champ said:
Whoa whoa whoa, who asked you Mr. I won't leave the centre cirlce?

Fair enough but how can you really blame me when you're humping the ball off the field most of the time ?? :D It's just easier to sit back and have a laugh :D

Blaze Army said:
Club i Champ. Don't pick on Walks. He leaves the centre circle at least twice a game.

Easy there sunshine. For someone who rarely ventures outside his 6 or Tswassen for that matter, that's an ambitious comment even for you :D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Easy there sunshine. For someone who rarely ventures outside his 6 or Tswassen for that matter, that's an ambitious comment even for you :D
Repeat after me.

T - S - A - W - W - A -S - S - E - N.

As for my 6, why would i ever leave it. It's cozy, I'm fairly certain i will win any 50-50 balls and i can't get chipped. :D

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Fair enough but how can you really blame me when you're humping the ball off the field most of the time ?? :D It's just easier to sit back and have a laugh :D

You got me Walks. When I'm shooting, I am really just humping it as if it were a goal kick. But hey, at least I'm get some distance doing so. :rolleyes:

Will you be out for the game and pint(s) tonight? If so, I promise to hump one well wide, just for you. :)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
Anyway, should be a good one tonight, I know who you'll be rooting for. :wa:

I'm rooting for Army. I want to see if he can kill the cooler on his own.

Is there a football match tonight?

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If that's what you want to call it yes there is.

However I too would like to see him finish off a cooler all on his own. I'm sure it has been done before.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Repeat after me.

T - S - A - W - W - A -S - S - E - N.

I find it easier to break it down into 4 parts...
T - SAW - WAS - SEN

Go Tacklers! Go Sun Devils!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The cooler. YEs. Many times. Tonight however i believe i will have the classic plastic bag with ice. Nothing but the best for us Tsawwassen boys.;) In fact I'm trying to decide what the beverage of choice will be tonight. Any suggestions??

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
I find it easier to break it down into 4 parts...
T - SAW - WAS - SEN

Go Tacklers! Go Sun Devils!

Tacklers :D. Nice one.

We got taught Saw , Was , sent. Move the T to the front.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0