Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond Regional Summer League 2004

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Army,

I think we both know what the beverage of choice really is, the question is whether or not you have the balls to pull it off.

If the Captain shows up Im sure he would want to get in on the rock-a-berry action

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ginger
it must have been a good game you were at. The game I was at, it was 3-2 for the idiots. :D

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The game that I was at was Captain 1 Grail 0. The dancing shoes were definitely on, and then kicked off as the Captain along with his dancing companions SC, Mini El Nino, CO, and NSF Bobbi (who was joined by the token) tore up the Grail this evening. This was after being booted from the fukcing Sundance of all places, home of the $2.25 Black Label. They do have boards there Double In in case you are interested. As for the game, the Blaze won 4-3 in an evenly played match that could have gone either way.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to the Blaze on a well earned 4 - 3 win tonight. It was a very even game that could have gone either way BUT mental mistakes made the difference. I would like to SERIOUSLY give the Blaze a BIG thumbs up for the way they played the game. The team played with a lot of class(even though there were a couple of 'fans' on the sidelines shouting for legs to be broken) and showed me a different side than I was used to seeing. If you guys do this in the winter, I know you will have a successful season. Jolly is still a major threat, as he scored the 3rd goal and set up the 4th, which was ugly but they all count. Anyway, I couldn't have enjoyed the game more because there was a great crowd out(lots of talent :)) and it was played straight up with no cheap stuff. Again, well done Blazearmy,BlazeRep1, and Dartsinthehood on a great evening at Association. At least we outdrank you at the park. :D As One Dart mentioned, we stayed until 11:00 and then we went to the biker bar. A late trip to the Grail finished the night off and the Captain decided to request some Michael Jackson, which is always good. :rolleyes: Good luck on Saturday Eire United and Blaze. I will be there to present the trophy named after my dad. BTW, if anyone needs a player, I'm eligible because I was not cup tied. Coastal didn't play me tonight despite me having soccer socks on all evening. Slainte.

Hail Hail

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
YO BLAZE REP 1
lemme know how the game went.good job boyz. boston = dope, american chicks= EZ , wow. nyc this morn- lookout.bone,bone,bone. was it really evenly mached like captain says- i have a hard time believing that.
who was in net? new guy? or did old faithful show up?
me = hungest over ever
how did OLD UNITED beat bingers? that should easily give blaze the trophy right there.
out

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PLAYBOI said:
YO BLAZE REP 1
lemme know how the game went.good job boyz. boston = dope, american chicks= EZ , wow. nyc this morn- lookout.bone,bone,bone. was it really evenly mached like captain says- i have a hard time believing that.
who was in net? new guy? or did old faithful show up?
me = hungest over ever
how did OLD UNITED beat bingers? that should easily give blaze the trophy right there.
out
My eyes are bleeding!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Slimfast maybe?

Cheers Jinky. I'm not really a shake kind of guy.

Playboi,

Say hi floyd for us. Even game like the Captain said. We didn't play very well in the first half but picked it up a bit in the second. Old faithful in goal.
Jolly,Gurns,Sully and Sweet lou with winner. Sully scored on his first touch 5 seconds after coming on. Gurns scored a minute after coming on on his second touch. Good game with the play sloppy by both teams for stretches but with the Blaze taking their chances in the end.

Captain, If i had known the Grail was on i would have definitely been out. As for the sundance i assume OD knew enough not to drink the draft :rolleyes:, i believe it's piped in direct from the urinal. How do you get booted fom the Sundance????? I didn't think that was possible.

On to the Idiots. We will be outdrunk at the park on saturday as apres the game we have a team function at chez Army. Remember entry is free but it is a 2 girl minimum for non-Blaze members. :D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Even game like the Captain said. We didn't play very well in the first half but picked it up a bit in the second. Old faithful in goal.
Jolly,Gurns,Sully and Sweet lou with winner.
Full track-ball shot... started at the knee, rolling down the shin to the foot flicking off the big toe. MAGIC!!!
BlazeArmy said:
Sully scored on his first touch 5 seconds after coming on. Gurns scored a minute after coming on on his second touch. Good game with the play sloppy by both teams for stretches but with the Blaze taking their chances in the end.
Very entertaining game with the Blaze Lakers upsetting the Club I Bulls with a late-game basket. Lots of fast breaks either way. Wish i didnt miss the first two quarters.
BlazeArmy said:
Captain, If i had known the Grail was on i would have definitely been out.
Amen, brother.

Congrats to the Blaze on advancing. First time i have seen a few of the guys who were playing last night... some nice players. Don't know the names of them, but I was impressed. Also congrats on signing 2003s Pakenham Cup MVP from our side. :mad: Timmy will add to your (dare i say it...) strong young team.

Best of luck next week and in the winter. :bronco:

PS Army - Thanks for the bevvies... High class Stella, no less. I tried to hit up SC for a cokctail, but she denied me. Bitch. :D I had no choice but to cheer for the Blaze from there on in. Oh yes... I can be bought.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great match @ Association last night. I think players from both sides should be happy with their performance although an unfortunate result for Club I. We will of course be seeing the white and green this winter at least twice and I am looking forward to it. As for a game summary Playboi...i'm sure you can put the previous posts together and come up with something...if you're not too busy BONING....ah good. American girlz are sooooooo EZ, especially for a pimp such as yourself.

I'd have to say the deciding factor in the game last night was coaching. Some strategic subs late in the first half by yours truly gave the Blaze a 2-1 lead @ half. Giving JR a short rest in the 2nd and then throwing him up front proved to be another glorious move as he tucked the 3rd goal short side on a partial break....pretty goal. Club I tied it up on a lucky free kick from 30-out that really should have been saved. Props to the Blaze for not backing down and scoring the winner late.

Surprised to say the least that the Idiots beat Bingers. Looking forward to a good tilt tomorrow afternoon. I predict a high scoring affair as our last match ended 7-6 Blaze. C U THERE.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's bullshite...

sixfyv said:
I tried to hit up SC for a cokctail, but she denied me. Bitch. :D
Screw you, just b/c I didn't have my company card on me :p ... Besides, I was already drinking all of Parkheed's Budnowiser
As for the sundance i assume OD knew enough not to drink the draft , i believe it's piped in direct from the urinal.
OD did, but illegidly it was "Canadian" :rolleyes:

Speaking of urinals, there were some magic chants coming from that direction. I will never go to that bar again as the 'token'...all six of them just were just looking at me in a state of shock :(

OD, you forgot to mention the honourable token guest dancer...Bruce...the darkish Welsh lad :D

Best of luck Blaze :wa:
+SC

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GOOD
I guess the cat's out of the bag about timmy. sorry dufc. thats the last time we snake anyone from you. mabye.
we= better win on sat.
sucks i aint gunna be there for blazearmy's par par- naked hottub = dope
thanks for recap boyz.
out

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 3 -Idiots 2/ Blaze go up 3-0 before the idiots score a few late to make a little bit interesting. More later when i sober up. Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Bone .
Chicks hopping. Party hopping. Burgers need to be cooked i'm out.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muthaphukin Blaze take the cup...solid game by both teams with Blaze falling apart in the last 20 due to fatigue and a few injuries...no subs...but we managed to pull it off. Well done playboyz.....

NOt much else to say cuz I"m pissed and the old lady keeps grabbin my ****....jeah. Until next year suckaz.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd like to thank the nice Delta police for helping with crowd control last night. Things may have got out of hand about 2:30am when there were still 100 or so people outside making too much noise for the neighbours. :D

I can't say i'm very pleased at the moment however as i believe there was a small tornado last night that went all through Chez Army. Bit of a problem today with the cleaning. Still have a good 4 or 5 hours left but needed a break as the hangover is absolutely terribble.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0