Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

rrsl 2007

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have another moan.

Your ancient squad SHOULD be able to tackle at this stage of your careers, no wonder the sideline was irritated. Good on the mute to send at least one of you off.

C.I. Celtics 1 - Old Blacks 6

Zero irritation from the sideline. There must not be any type of affiliation between these two Irish squads.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 7? - WFC Rangers 1

It was over after 5 minutes. The officiating was cataclysmic. :)

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers FC "B" 3 All-Blacks 4. Hard fought battle between both squads. Some pretty iffy goals to say the least.

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
a defensive gem tonight. dragons 6-5 over club I with a few disallowed goals for both teams. not sure where the league found this referee. Had no clue about the rules about soccer. Lucky no hard feelings between both teams and it's only summer soccer.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 1 final: IGM Dragons vs. Club I "A"

Div 2 final: Club I Celtics vs. Richmond All Blacks

Both finals being played at Association Park

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta let them hang around too long... and their keeper came up huge on many occasions. We had 1 on 1 with the keeper at least 5 times... missed multiple point blank opportunities... hit posts, etc.

I posted a video of the first goal of the game... can be seen in the photo section.

All Blacks did very well to keep themselves in the game... and managed to get the golden goal in the second overtime. They showed a lot of heart all game long and took advantage of their opportunities to score.

Congratulations and best of luck in the "final".

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland 7 Dragons 5

A defensive struggle like the last time the two teams played...it was 6 - 5 for the Dragons last time.....

Congratulations to Club Ireland who won the Double this year....and the first time the boys have won the RRSL Division One Cup in 20 years I think....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bingers won the league not club i

Really? Why did they present Club Ireland with two trophies on Saturday?

Club Ireland beat Bingers on Thursday night 3 - 2 to win the league.

Must have been a mistake then. Perhaps Club I Champ can bring the trophy to Bingers this week.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0