Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

rrsl 2007

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The website is eteamz.active.com/rrsl2003

Had our usual good battle with Bingers last night. We had a slight edge but the game could have gone either way. We scored on a "slightly lucky" chip shot off a great cross with about 10 minutes to go. How nice to get a decent ref.[John B.] Club I.1,Bingers 0.

3 no shows on the field next to us. Westside 7 players, AFC 6 players, referees 0

Sidewinder

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes,but they havn't raked it yet. They do have an excuse however with this rain.Bloody rain limited our beer sales to an all time low of 20 last night[even after a win].

By the way T-Idiot when I gave you the web site,I didn,t say it was a good web site.It does not get updated promptly like the VMSL site.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We had the joy of Numpty- Nump the ref on tuesday at John oliver. I tried to warn Sparky and Crafty of his ineptness but they couldn't believe how bad he was. He does not bring flags to the games now and wants no help on the line calls. Definitely took the fun out of the game.

Delta united 4?-0 Rangers A

WFC Rangers B 2 -2 Rangers B

2 sweet goals by our side into their net and a cracker of an own goal into ours. Fair result.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seems like a very competitive Div 1 this year ... anyone can beat anyone.... except maybe the Blaze who have lost 3 straight?

I thought they were going to be full of future premier players from Delta City Metro FC Blaze United, but I guess not...

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guess who got our favorite ref for the 3rd straight week?:mad:

Still disrespectful and threatening to players on the pitch and not giving explanations. still wanting to be that star of the show. getting very frustrated. may end up forfeiting a game if he shows up again next week.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze,

I didn't think that he did a terribly bad job last night. Granted, he did have the tendency to go off the deep end when anyone yapped back at him.

I love his haircut though. Is he Ladner folk?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze,

I didn't think that he did a terribly bad job last night. Granted, he did have the tendency to go off the deep end when anyone yapped back at him.

I love his haircut though. Is he Ladner folk?

No to the ladner question. Thank effing christ. With hair like that he would get killed.

You probably didn't hear the threat to our sideline/ player or the absolute refusal to explain some calls. actually that was by far the best he has been but i am getting sick of him and his i am better than you attitude. This also coming from me, who rarely ever complains about refs and is normaly telling his own team to shutup etc. I understand that he wants to be in control but it would be a hell of a lot easier for him to have it if he had a more give take thing going on with the players. The better refs seem to understand that and even the bad refs who due control a game understand that. i could care less about the shitty offside calls etc but the fact he won't explain some of his calls is unbelieveable. Taking control of the game doesn't mean not letting anyone but yourself say anything.

Ask Club I about him. they have a worse opnion of him then i do.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I 3-2 SAFC Pirates

A triumphant match for the Bhoys last night as we only had 9 Div. 1 players and 2 Div. 2 players and no subs...and played against a team that included 5 Indo-Akal and 4-6 AFC Leopard players. We started with 9-men and watched as Iain Clarke dance past two defenders and lace one from 25-yards into the top corner after 5-minutes…1-0 and it looked like it could be a long ugly game. Shortly after, our 10th and 11th guys showed up and we managed to reach half-time down only 1-0, but we had also missed three open opportunities, so we could have just as easily been 3-1 up.

The AFC team began to get frustrated early in the 2nd half as we let them play the ball around the back and then went at them on counter attacks. Not long into the 2nd half, Stu joined the counter attack and laced his own 25-yard special into the same top corner Iain had scored on me…1-1. AFC kept pressing and eventually went up 2-1, only for us to come back again and equalize. In the final 2-minutes, we counter attack again and TBrook mis-hits a cross from the left side, which floated straight up into the air and was coming down right along the goal line…as the ball dropped into the keeper who, under a bit of pressure from our striker, managed to bobble and flop it into his own net…the ugly winner giving Club Ireland the 3-2 win. It was bloody hilarious beating that crowd of guys, as once again, they proved how they are their own worst enemies. It certainly made the beers taste better as we anticipated those guys running up the score.

Cheers!

Burnro

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No to the ladner question. Thank effing christ. With hair like that he would get killed.

You probably didn't hear the threat to our sideline/ player or the absolute refusal to explain some calls. actually that was by far the best he has been but i am getting sick of him and his i am better than you attitude. This also coming from me, who rarely ever complains about refs and is normaly telling his own team to shutup etc. I understand that he wants to be in control but it would be a hell of a lot easier for him to have it if he had a more give take thing going on with the players. The better refs seem to understand that and even the bad refs who due control a game understand that. i could care less about the shitty offside calls etc but the fact he won't explain some of his calls is unbelieveable. Taking control of the game doesn't mean not letting anyone but yourself say anything.

Ask Club I about him. they have a worse opnion of him then i do.

Who is this guy, Blaze?

BTW, I'm reffing your game on Tuesday night so I want no hassles from you. :D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is this guy, Blaze?

BTW, I'm reffing your game on Tuesday night so I want no hassles from you. :D

Noo idea who he is. We have taken to calling him Prince Charming. He has hair just like the character in the Shrek movies.

which game you got. early or late?

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened the week before against the Knights? :D ;)

A typically spirited display by the Knights and an amazing 90-minute display by Club Ireland players on how not to score! We could have played for another 90-minutes and we still wouldn't have scored...just one of those nights.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 rangers a over VPD

Oak park is diabloical. Dangerous to play on.

4-2 rangers b over the hammerheads.

Reffing was brilliant.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I Hibs 3-0 over Richmond Old Blacks.

Club I's sideline as irritating as ever. Ref was a mute.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I Hibs 3-0 over Richmond Old Blacks.

Club I's sideline as irritating as ever. Ref was a mute.

Have another moan.

Your ancient squad SHOULD be able to tackle at this stage of your careers, no wonder the sideline was irritated. Good on the mute to send at least one of you off.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0