Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rrsl 2010

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gloucester Boy, you guys need to sign Bronco. I'm pretty sure he would be able to score 40 goals for you guys. :D Right, Bronco/Big GK?.

As for the 'celebration' that is weak. If it was the fishing celebration from the Iclandic team, fair enough but the shoe shine is SOOOOOOOO and to be honest......boring.

If you fancy a round of golf, GB, send me a PM. I still have some time left in the summer. :)

Sofaking

Apr 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
So next week we are going for the unprecedented double-double (league/cup double in both div 1 + div 2). Surely this must put us on equal ground with former great teams such as Richmond Town, right Cappy?

Pffff...Blaze have been there done that years ago. For the record I don't like your chances ;)
See you Thursday

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
40 goals might be a bit of an overstatement but the guy can play. I respect the work he does in the middle as well, although I prefer it when he uses the local linesmen over his eagle eyes from the middle of the park.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 2 - 0 All-Blacks

3/4 complete on the double-double!

And for the record, this comes directly from the league website:
For the first time in the leagues history one club could win all 4 championships in the same year. Westside Rino "A" and "B" are the 2010 Division One and Division Two Champions. Both teams are in each Cup Final and have the opportunity to win all 4 titles.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would be impressive, Dezza. I was referring to the Cup double before but didn't even think of the 'league' double.

Good luck to both teams in the final. I will be on the line and Bronco will be in the middle with One Dart on the other line. :)

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
4/4. A clean sweep of the 2010 RRSL Trophy Case. Double League Champions and Double Cup Winners. Unbelievable. What a great summer!

The match itself was excellent. It was back-and-forth all night with some great transition play by both Rino's and Blaze. We equalized at 2-2 right at the end of regulation, and despite some glorious chances at each end in extra time no one could find the golden goal. Finally onto pks and it took 6 shots each to settle it, 4-3 for Rino's.

Club I Champ was a handful all night and played a direct part in both Blaze goals (drew a pk on the 1st and setup the 2nd). #17 for Blaze also seemed dangerous most of the game. It was a great battle, and we look forward to doing it again next summer. Also, the officiating crew did a top notch job! Thanks Bronco, Captain, and One Dart!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats, Rino.......it was an entertaining final. Rino's keeper kept them in it with some great reflex saves.....how he kept that header out in OT was amazing......Well done to both teams for making it a good final and Bronco did a very good job in the middle.

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Rino for completing the double double, I believe that entitles your team to free coffee at Tim Horton's as long as you show up in uniform.

Was a very competitive league as always and thanks to the efforts of the Captain we had solid officiating at almost every fixture along the way.

Good luck to all in their respective winter seasons.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Dezza! Almost as good as a coveted RRSL triple (the double and then a win in an RRSL/Italian League competition) back in the '90's for the Imports. ;)

Cheers, Peter

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The final was certainly an entertaining game. To give up a last minute equalizer after going ahead only minutes before that was absolutely criminal. The Rino keepers save in OT on the header was also criminal, how he got his arm on it I don't know:confused: Regardless, we were all quite gutted with the end result. To work that hard and be on the short end of the stick obviously hurts, but someone has to win. :(:mad: Well done to the Rino players and coaches as well as the officiating crew, top notch.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0