Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumors / In The FVSL

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That coach is coaching the Div 1 team next season!!!!
Sucks to be the Black Shites they are going to lose some good players from the old Premier team!!!!!! :D :D :D

Cheers
Rex

alphlex

Apr 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually, i am not dure if this is for certain either, but at our U21 wrap up our coach was telling us that the name of the team is gonna be pinacle next year.

alphlex

Apr 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
pathetic attempt at an insult man, especially since your team is called the razorbacks. I mean, you dont even play for GEU,you had to start your own team just to play :p :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My bet is, the core of GEU premier will be there again, with added 3-4 BK's to strengthen the week spots (like the one i had on the bench). Not too many changes, except the added players which helps a team who had problems with subs all year.
The CAT team however will be changing quite a bit i think, and will, i hope, be adding some of the BK's to the roster to strengthen the team to make another title run that really means absolutely nothing, but nice to win none the less.
I hope that the BK's will not be wimping out and will come and play for which ever team they get picked for.

My prediction, is both GEU teams take their respective titles.
:)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are actually 5 keepers in the system right now.
Girth, Millsy, Ian and the other guy from BK's, and Alphlex.

I think if Millsy is coming back, the job will be his. And if Girth get's younger then the CAT job would be his, but Girth has an issue with getting hurt when he's walking on grass so he may be out.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you misunderstood, he said he wont be playing because it's too much work.
Lazy bastard!

RF,
Always trying to steal someone aren't ya?

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a rumour, more like fact...

The FVSL would like to present your new and improved executive for the next 2 years. Rob Brown as President, Peter Thomas as Vice President, Kevin Uppal as Director, and new to the team Ken Cormack as a Director. Staying on for another year as secretary is Dennis Mortensen. The current executive would like to thank JB for his past year as President.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't know you were on the Executive Milhouse.... ;)

Ah yes.
Coach Kenny now on the Board.
Another step closer to local domination for Rangers FC as we strive to rule the FVSL with an Iron Fist.

Get your ear plugs ready for September on here Kenno.

:p

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Ken for stepping up.
Also for all the flack those guys take at times up at the head table, I personally feel we are in decent shape as a community. There will always be differing opinions presented, decisions questioned, but I appreciate that these guys are willing to do it. You could hear a pin drop in there when the floor was asked for further nominations.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The FVSL would like to present your new and improved executive for the next 2 years.
What a lovely parting gift for those not coming back :eek:

:D

Congrats Coach!

May I suggest the first order of business be to get the league in tune with normal cup competition rules? Overtime is a must, no more straight to PKs :D

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
totally agree regs straight to Pk's is a joke. I understand Provincials the idea behind straight to Pk's everyone is tired but semifinals of provincials you go straight to Pk's give me a break. I hate PK's as it is but in the semis you have to itleast give a team a chance to become the outright winners on the field. Oh yes I am still bitter

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0