Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scotland - a night at the Heather

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heather closed her legs and my PC has a nasty virus...

It was a winter wonderland out there in Gastown last night... It's a stone's throw from my place, so the trip wasn't an issue... However some bum claiming to be "Parking Lot Security":rolleyes: tried to get some dosh off me for "watching" my truck as I got pissed in the pub... I told him I'd give him something when I soften up after a few... (He's probably heard that one before)... After talking to KNVbeenhomewankingforanhour he informed me that the lads (birds) didn't want to drive downtown in the snow...
Boo Hoo... Steve is a pussy, Captain is a cheap cnut for not getting snowy's and Parkheed's disapeared to his missus place watching Cornation Street and rubbing her feet...
Fcuk even the half breeds bitched out... RF & Buckstop very lame stuff ladies... Nice representation of the greatest club in the world... SHITE Excuses all involved...
Actually got a call from Jinky at ten to eleven... At that point I was three hot tottie's deep (mmmn.... Bushmills) and was getting my boarding gear together for the trip to Whistler today... Nae chance I was getting out of my baggy nike sweat pants and sleevless 1999 UBC T... Wish KNVBeekoffwhileathomepullinghispud had of PM'd HOS and Jinky back ASAP when he was too busy sifting through the Page 3 section of TTP Multimedia (not that there's anything wrong with that):eek: ... I could have stopped by for a few and brought over my "Glory, Glory" video...
Ah well, better luck next time and good luck to the Tims this weekend... As the Greatest jersey in Scottish Football stated for years "READY"!!!

Here we go, here we go, here we go!!! :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0