Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scotland - a night at the Heather

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
See you then

I will leave my place at 7:31 and be at Jinky's at 7:34 with snowball in hand.

hos

Are any of the Wops that wish they were Scottish coming down for a Sambuca.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll give you a shout tomorrow HOS but the time sounds good right now.

Where's Parkhead?

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Colours

Are we wearing our kits or not, I need to know so I can get the wife on the ironing .

Any Rangers fan's want a new shirt p.m. me.

Some bastard from thailand sent me one, TTP far east chapter.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Captain, on the island as of right now or else I may have been able to pick you up. BTW, the Emerald Soccer Academy sweatshirt works with any outfit for any occasion.

We Shall Not Be Moved

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Steve1234, we will be wearing our colours. The manager at the Heather won't know what to do.......:)

One Dart,

Are you having a fun break with your bird? :)

HOS,

If you contact Steve, he can hook you up with a shirt, so you can pretend to be a fan for a night. ;)

Captain

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Problem, I will be All Set Up

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
HOS,

If you contact Steve, he can hook you up with a shirt, so you can pretend to be a fan for a night. ;)

Perfect, I will go shirt-less untill I get some Kit from Steve.
Or, I could wear my Kit and then go Shirt-less.

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In,

What time will you be arriving? Also, when are you posting a photo of the ESA sweat shirt? I've been waiting for over a year now......:rolleyes:

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, I'll have to take a miss on the Heather I have official DCS business to do tonight. I also have a near 6 hour drive to pick up my Football pool winnings ahead of me and timing is key.

As for the ESA "vacation" pictures I'll need to find a reliable scanner. I'll see if my tech support has one and maybe get them on tonight. That and my team photo with Fastshow when I was a goalie.

What are the official odds of HOS being tossed by 10:03? I need to fill in my pool squares. I'll also take 8:37 just in case.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve, are you coming out tonight?

Who's all going to the Heather then?

The Captain has confirmed that he is leaving Richmond at 6:50 pm.

Hos, give me a shout.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flu fighter

As of right now I'm all wrapped up try to ward off this cold/flu so when the misses gets home I'll be right as rain.

If lean is going P.M. me and we can pool.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As of right now, my car is under a good chunk of snow. Jinky, what is like in your neck of the woods? It is actually pretty bad here surprisingly.......Please give me an update when you get a chance......or anyone for that matter....

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it is a no go....

Bucky,

I probably shouldn't be driving the Civic down there, then? At this point, I will have to say no to the drive. Yes, kind of wimpy, but at the same time, balding tires will not help me. I hope everyone else who goes, enjoys themselves. I'll have to give Jinky a call right now. Sorry, gentlemen, but obviously we didn't anticipate the snow........Fcuk.

Captain

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahm oot

Boys & Bhoys:

Talked to Coach and he's opting out as a result of the snow too.

My apologies on the late notice.
The drive out from Richmond back home was fine but just popped into the office after taking the wee one out for his haircut, and it's getting quite shocking here as well.

Side roads and parking lots are already totally covered and it looks like it's not showing any signs of letting up.
The last thing I need is a two hour drive home or something tonight.

Coupled with the missus whinging big time about me driving has me bailing out like Coach going into a tackle. ;)

Seriously was looking forward to a Guinness with the currant syrup in it tonight as well.

Sorry lads,

Pussyforever

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pussies

This is fcuking embarassing.

A Scottish night out cancelled because of snow?

When I was a wean back in Barrhead, we used to drive our big wheels drunk 40 miles uphill in the snow and back just for a fish supper and you pansies are snowed in because you can't get off your side streets?.

Too bad it's not an Eskimo night out at the Heather, "Inookchuk, do you want to go to the pub? No thanks Pikachoo there's a centimetre of that white stuff we have a thousand names for on the roads. I don't want to smack up my dogsled again. I just got the huskies out of the shop."

Fcuking sad.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tsk, tsk. tsk.

Rangers Fans,

What would have Jim Baxter and Davie Cooper said about you girls... Or even Brian Laudrup(sp) for that matter...

Captain, you're seriously acting like a fag. Not what I'd expect from you. I'm very disappointed.

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0