Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scotland - a night at the Heather

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: So it is a no go....

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
Bucky,

I probably shouldn't be driving the Civic down there, then? but at the same time, balding tires will not help me.

Captain

Can you bring those bald tires down a few blocks so I can bumper ride around the hood for awhile?

+SCstuckinthehood

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stay Home you Cnuts

HOS is over at CasaDeJinks and there is not enough Rye for the rest of you, so stay home with the OldLadies. By the way, if no one is coming down, then we may change the venue to the Kits area, perhaps Comedy Night at the Well, or up to Hells Kitchen and over to Bimini's or even a stop at the Kings Heed.

hos, I mean RyeNinja

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im also a poof

Thanks to the weather, I'm a no show for the blether at the Heather. The first inaugural pissing on the light blue will have to wait till next year.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said, CDK. :rolleyes:

Once again, gentlemen, I'm sorry. Besides, why would I want to go out with a bunch of Scotsmen anyway? ;)

BTW, has anyone heard from Parkhead? Perhaps Glasgow Ghirl can fill us in? :rolleyes: :cool:

The weather must be awful at 78A since he's not even able to go to his parents house to post.

Is there a chance for a TTP Night at the Races in February? I will set it up if there is interest. Regs, I'll give you all the money by then too. :(

Captain

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never too Late, Lita

Jinky and I (hos) are having a couple of Rye's and he just put on the story of Jinky on the tube, not a bad wee player, but bad kit. Lots of Rangers goals in this video, but Jimmy Johnson could play.

Lita, we are heading out on the Kits town, are you in for a pint or two.

RyeNinja

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not surprised by the cancellation of your event at all.

A bunch of Scots and/or their fans couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery.

:p

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piss off

As usual anything that can go wrong will go wrong where the scots are involved. Mother nature your a cun!. So are you reccos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TOO FUNNY

Guinness just called me from out-side the Heather wondering what was going on. I told him it looked like it was too cold for Kilts so everyone stayed in.

He would have called from the inside, but it was CLOSED! :D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve1234:

Now I know the rationale for your nickname. It is your way of counting the French apprentices you seem to run into.

:p

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: TOO FUNNY

Originally posted by knvb
Guinness just called me from out-side the Heather wondering what was going on. I told him it looked like it was too cold for Kilts so everyone stayed in.

He would have called from the inside, but it was CLOSED! :D

knvb, if you are not taking the piss, that is too funny, tell guinny to give us a call at Jinky's place, his number is 867-5309, tell him I have my kit on and that Jenny is ready to kit the town after 5 RyeNCokes. I have had enough of the Jimmy Johnson story, fukcing Celtic Cnuts, can't understand a thing any of them are saying anyway.

Give us a Call.

Jenny

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He would have called from the inside, but it was CLOSED!

Can you see a happy Hun? Nooooooo Nooooooo

Seriously, it was closed? Did you do you DCS stuff, Double In?

Sorry, Guinness, we didn't know........

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, check yours or Jinky's PM's.

Captain, I was gong to head out to Regs' place to do it, but by the time I saw the third knob slam into a park car (I was only half way to the bridge) I figured it wasn't worth it taking the chance. Not even to collect my football winnings.I'm not worried about me it's the idiots in the two wheel drive civics that smell like dirty socks that scare me.

All that extra money for 4x4 and I only go 4 blocks. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if Guinness made a special trip or was passing by, but he was at the doors looking for you guys when he called.
:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
guinny on his way

knvb, thanks for the number, the wee man may join us, but he is just finishing up his blow job right now, thanks to all the dumbster divers of the west end.

We are off to the Well soon, well, I call it the Petting Zoo, because of all the nice ladies.

Lets Go Rangers, no more Jimmy Johnson video's, please

hos

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My 4x4 was doing 360's all the way down the big hill on 168th st by Surrey Golf course. It was only due to my cat like reflexes and just being cool under pressure that kept me from slammin into the Acura stalled out in the middle of the road. I was this close to bailing -v- .

This close -v- .:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck my young Rye Ninja... May you have all 5 stars shinning tonight. :D

CDK, nasty hill indeed, but WTF is -v- ?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
-v-

I thought it meant "cnut hair" taken in the context CD wrote it?

OK, perhaps 2 cnut hairs :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0