Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2002/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you saw his wife, you would know why he is/was depressed.

She is such a cracker in fact, that a one of the supporters clubs is called Jardel's wife Loyal.

And then there's Ballbaby's missus......:D

Buckfast

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Per Rangers' web site:

Caniggia's gone.
Many thanks to the Argie, he served us well.

Apparently Mols is working out a deal and may stay.

Seems to me that we're gonnae be signing strikers.

Come with me, to the sea....
The sea of blue, doon the Copeland Road...
I wannae tell ye, just how much,
I love the Teddy Bears......

Anything going on in the 'Tic rumour mill?

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
rumours

I hear Celtic have developed new bras that best represent the organization. Lots of support, but no cups.

Silver :cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great stuff, Silver Fox. You must have looked long and hard for that one. That is about the sixth or seventh time I've seen it used over the last couple of years. You Huns are almost as funny as the Germans. :rolleyes:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on now Captain that's not fair, silver fox has been on this thread since the very beginning of the season, trading opinion and piss-takes weekly all the way through.

It's not like he waited until near the end of the season to stick his neck out and offer his opinion and......oh wait, that's exactly what he did.

Way to stick your neck out Killer!!

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Silver Fox

Obviously into the juice last night because, now sing along....

"He only posts when he's drinking
He only posts when heeeeeeeee's drrrrinnnkiiiiinnng
He only posts when he's drinking..."

:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :wa: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capt.- Sorry for being redundant. If I had the time to make 6.5 posts/day (and read those written by others) for almost 2 YEARS, I'm sure I could be more original. Then again, this has probably been said as well. :rolleyes:

Jinks- Celtic are crap. Rangers will repeat next season........easy. Satisfied? :D

Downsyndrometown- No drinks last evening, but, as usual, wish there had been.

Silverfoxgoingbackintohibernation.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
this has probably been said as well

For once you're right, ass wipe. Well done. Thanks for reminding me about my posts because you never get a chance to see that on daily basis. You're brilliant.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've been busy.

I just checked it's actually 6.75 post a day, and they wonder why the youth seem less intelligent.:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keith Gillespie Blackburn Rovers Free Released

Would he be any use for the Bhoys as a reserve?

Steve1234,

Remember that none of my posts are during school time, so the youth are not being ignored. :) As for Willis and K-pat, I can't comment.

Captain

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers will buy.

McLeish eyes shrewd buys

Alex McLeish will choose his transfer targets carefully
Rangers manager Alex McLeish says there will be no superstars arriving at Ibrox this summer.
McLeish has been told there will be money available to him to strengthen the squad, despite the club's massive debts.

But the Scottish Premier League's manager of the season will choose his purchases wisely and insists he will not splash his entire budget on one big-name player.

I hope that Martin has read this. If Rangers can strenghten thier squad with the debt load they carry, surely we should see some activity at Parkhead.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic will sell

Recent ad spotted in The Herald:

For Sale

63,000 Sombrero’s
Unwanted souvenir – quick sale preferred

Also available:

100,000 “Hoops we did it again!” UEFA cup tops
50,000 inflatable donkeys
10,000 brightly coloured sun-specs (mainly green)
30,000 pre-booked tickets for the Super-cup
100,000 “Bhoys in Europe 2003” videos
25,000 “Hoopy goes to Seville” children’s story books

Courtesy of The Celtic Football Club - 1888

livin’ in the past since Autumn 1967

===========================================
Note to Captain and Jinky - this seemed current, but may have been used in a similar fashion on another team or situation in the past. If any part of its style, format, or content has been used against your beloved Celtic in this forum - albeit in a different year (same result though), I truly do apologize for this error and complete lack of originality (and lack of time and search engine). I have only been on here since December 02 - and recent access to email at work has allowed me to track and make the odd post (and yes, I acknowledge what I do post is crap) on a more frequent basis. I look forward to exciting banter with the two of you next year and hopefully through studying your magnificent work on this site over the summer, I will learn, improve, and ultimately find acceptance into your favourite threads. But more than likely, your excuses and lame team will get to you and I'll just join Bucky, Guinness, RF, and Silverfox having a weekly laugh at your expense.:p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good stuff, Downtown. At least they will have memories of being a European final. And more importantly, money to spend.

BTW, how is the financial situation at Ibrox nowadays? Perhaps you can update that information. Mine was just an estimate. :p

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fail! Fail! The Celts are here.

Captain,

Being the master of a shoestring budget, how about offering the Rangers' brass some assistance in these trying times. :eek:

My Uncle Billy can get you in touch with the right people.

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That I can do, Bucky. I promise to lead the Forces of Darkness in the right direction. The first thing would be to sign Jardel, who EVERYONE in Sporting blamed for their miserable season. I can see why Rangers went after him. It really makes sense now.

:)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right then,

here's a few new rumours for you. Although some of them are in fact, facts.

Ranger's bank account (such as it is) has been transferred from the Bank of Scotland to a division of the same parent company based in York England.

The Bank of Scotland apparently does not wish to be seen by Rangers supporters to be the institution responsible for placing Rangers into administration due to their immense debts.
The latest evidence of Rangers great financial woes comes from an attempt by the Rangers board to borrow against the projected income of their season's ticket sales for the next five years. They are the only club in Britain to attempt this very desperate move.

Giovani Van Bronckhorst is desperate to return to Glasgow however Rangers cannot afford him. He has intimated to his good chum Ghod, that he would be willing to play for Celtic, who can afford him.

An unnamed Arab side are desperate to re-unite the DeBoer brothers. Both Frank and Ronald are keen to make the move. Cash strapped Rangers are prepared to let Ronald go for a nominal fee in order to rid themselves of his 40,000 pound per week wages.

Lastly, Hakan Yakin to Celtic.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great stuff, Jinky. Everything is falling into place nicely. That Yakin is a very good player. :)

Hail Hail there's money in the bank

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First the Money Moves, then the Team

Originally posted by Jinky
Ranger's bank account (such as it is) has been transferred from the Bank of Scotland to a division of the same parent company based in York England.

This sounds like the first step for the Teams big move to the EPL. It all makes sense, the team wins the Treble, but still can't balance the books. The only solution is to move to the EPL where the team can make more money from TV contracts.

This is the begining of the end of Rangers in the SPL.

They will dominate down south too.

HOS

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
News Report from Glesga.

Rangers FC have discovered some irregularities in their accounting. Effective immediately, Dale, Matheson, Carr-Hilton will be removed of their duties.

It's all about the EBITDA.

Buckfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0