Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know when the rescheduled Celtic/Dundee Utd match is? As a mark of respect for Tommy Burns and all that. Or was Phil O'Donnell more of a Celtic legend?

Opportunistic CSC

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
not too happy at being unable to escape the office today, chewing through what fingernails I have left after last week's cup final.

The Beeb and Sky both have live text match commentary on the go...

Sounds like De vries could have had a goal at Tannadice but bottled it, same for Bazza at Pittodrie...

Pressure is probably higher on Celtic, and from what I've read, Dundee Utd looks really up for the game while Rangers haven't been able to convert superiority into goals...What else is new? ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good stuff from the Beeb Live commentary:
2040: I wonder what the helicopter pilot is doing at the moment? Doing the crossword, reading a book or whistling the Airwolf theme tune?

2038: "Rangers are just lacking a bit of quality in front of goal to make Aberdeen pay for defensive mistakes."
BBC Radio Scotland commentator Scott Davie

2036: "I think the Celtic manager Gordon Strachan might just be a little bit concerned about his side's performance."
BBC Radio Scotland commentator David Begg

2034: Half-time at all three grounds. Only Simon Lappin has found the net - not the news Old Firms wanted to here. Surely there'll be goals after the break?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn webfilters man...

Thanks for the link though...

Anything that is streaming, (Youtube, Google Video, etc) I cannot watch...

also filters out Web hosting, Picture hosting,

damn Intraweb nazi's... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0