Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Celtic and to all their fans. Hung in there and got crucial results when they needed them. Sign of a good team. All differences aside, I thought Celtic simply played a better brand of football than Rangers. Definitely did Tommy proud. Sincerest congratulations.

Watty and Ally did well with Rangers this year but I think, regardless of what happens in the Final, that this season will always be remembered for the season that wasn't.

One wee favour CS; even though I'm sure you will be well on your way celebrating, try to keep the 'I'd rather be a shitbag than a hun' quotes down to just a couple with the odd anti-Rangers/Protestant video;)

All the best.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Celtic and its supporters. Including you, Stephen.

Personally, I think picking up Robson at the transfer deadline was a major difference. He has really impressed me.

Although I feel disappointed, it was quite a season. Bar the riot in Manchester, wouldn't change it. Well sort of.......;)

Have a great summer! Shall be interesting to see the ins/outs of both clubs.

Buckfast

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Three in a row!

tommy burns is smilin today!

Absolutely great turnout at the club today with a brilliant atmosphere. Little tense till halftime. Then the songs and beer was flowin. Really wish I had taken tonight off now.

cheers parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Celtic and to all their fans. Hung in there and got crucial results when they needed them. Sign of a good team. All differences aside, I thought Celtic simply played a better brand of football than Rangers. Definitely did Tommy proud. Sincerest congratulations.

Watty and Ally did well with Rangers this year but I think, regardless of what happens in the Final, that this season will always be remembered for the season that wasn't.

One wee favour CS; even though I'm sure you will be well on your way celebrating, try to keep the 'I'd rather be a shitbag than a hun' quotes down to just a couple with the odd anti-Rangers/Protestant video;)

All the best.

No problem, Dancing Bear............Is "Can you hear the Rangers sing?" Nooooooooo Nooooooooo ;)

And then there were two.........no quad, no treble, no CL guaranteed football

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DB, I forgot to mention I have NEVER said anything anti-Protestant and never will. I have a lot of friends who are Protestants. You might see a Celtic jersey come out a little bit later though at Burnett......;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm also going to say..........Happy Birthday to my Father who would have been 62 today. God bless Tommy and Danny Burns.

Hail Hail

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you see the Buckfast sing? Noooooooooooooooooo NOooooooooooooooo

Can you see the BUckfast sing? Noooooooooooooooo Noooooooooooooo

Can you see the BUckfast sing? I can't hear a ****in' thing........noooooooooo oohooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

So close to 8 in a row IF Dunfermline didn't bend over AND Scott McDonald ironically didn't score two in the last two......

Can you see a happy Hun? Noooooooooooooo Nooooooooooooo

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the Tic.
Three in a row and CL last 16 is a very good season.
To have rumours abound about Strachan and his job I'm having a laugh at that right now.
Well done Ginger Baws.

Hopefully we win the Cup, fcuk me if we don't, and we can still hold our heads high with two close runner up positions on big prizes and two smaller accomplishments with the two domestic cups.
It would have been nice to at least claim that we tied and lost on goal difference but heavy sigh...

Congrats also to Dundee United and Motherwell.
Great year for both clubs.
I hear that Hearts are wanting McGhee though.

The good news is, I would humbly say, is that Scottish fitba appears to be on the rise in a variety of areas.

Again, Congratulations Celtic, you did Tommy Burns and your supporters very proud.

Cheers,
RF

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

This would have to be the MOST important goal of the season.......especially considering the opposition. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0