Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anytime, Douche Bag.

BTW - received my new home top last week. A cracker so it is. Personalized, also.

WILLIAM'S

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just had an email forwarded to me by a former work colleague

Rangers Football Academy are running a training/coaching camp for Richmond Soccer...

If you go the website you will have to click 'Camps' and see the pdf there...

Richmond Soccer Association

the week of August 18th...

Since the SPL is well underway by then there will be no players/coaches of note or anything there, maybe some former players...

Why are these things not better publicized?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just had an email forwarded to me by a former work colleague

Rangers Football Academy are running a training/coaching camp for Richmond Soccer...

If you go the website you will have to click 'Camps' and see the pdf there...

Richmond Soccer Association

the week of August 18th...

Since the SPL is well underway by then there will be no players/coaches of note or anything there, maybe some former players...

Why are these things not better publicized?

Because it's a shite team running it. ;) :D I heard about this 5 months ago and have already armed a lot of the kids with rotten tomatoes. :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Closer to home for you JBN:

Rangers Pro Soccer Camp

These things don't need to be highly publicized as they generally sell-out through word of mouth. That being said, the Peace Arch one has some ads running on Team1040 I believe...

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 coach per 20 players...........ffs, how cheap can that organization get? :D[/QUOTE

Calagry Callies are doing the Rangers Camp as well and they are sending Academy Coaches not ex-players and i guess they like us more cause we are getting 12 coaches for 120 players unlucky BC again lol

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 coach per 20 players...........ffs, how cheap can that organization get? :D[/QUOTE

Calagry Callies are doing the Rangers Camp as well and they are sending Academy Coaches not ex-players and i guess they like us more cause we are getting 12 coaches for 120 players unlucky BC again lol

How desperate are Rangers at the moment? Selling your soul, eh, Larsson? ;) How could you let the Canadian champions get the team which has come second 3 years in a row come over and ruin the kids chances of being champions? :D

Larsson Loyal ??????

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How desperate are Rangers at the moment? Selling your soul, eh, Larsson? ;) How could you let the Canadian champions get the team which has come second 3 years in a row come over and ruin the kids chances of being champions? :D

Larsson Loyal ??????

Captain i wish it was Celtic , then Callies would be in the camp but since it is those blue nose bastards we are only letting the kids in so they can learn what it is like to lose! As they get older and start playing for Callies they will understamd that losing sucks and willl not put up with it! reverse PSYCHOLOGY

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain i wish it was Celtic , then Callies would be in the camp but since it is those blue nose bastards we are only letting the kids in so they can learn what it is like to lose! As they get older and start playing for Callies they will understamd that losing sucks and willl not put up with it! reverse PSYCHOLOGY

Makes sense now. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 - 0 already for Barcelona.........****ing piss-taking........3rd goal.......15 passes around the 18 yard-box and I'm not exaggerating......Hibs are going to be in last if the defend like this. :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aye, but what teams in the SPL are able to actually pull off 15 consecutive passes during training when there is nobody closing anyone down?! ;)

AntiFootballForever:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0