Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest, I think all of you at one time or another throw bigotry about. Just to bore the tits off you, I hail from a place that on one side of the tracks painted the curbs red, white and blue with FTP all over the shop and on the other green, white and gold with FTQ spray painted everywhere. It's all diabolical but I got a better sense of how ridiculous it was when I left and started looking back in.

It's one thing to TTP, but it seems to me that the underlying issues/hatred are always just under the surface. I am a born and bred Rangers fan. I am now also one of those Rangers fans that admire the way the Celtic play football at times. It doesn't mean I will support them, but I won't hate them either. I can't be bothered hating but always feel my past coming back to me when sectarian shite is spewed out.
Captain Shamrock always had a way of bringing this out in me;)

It should be about football, but back home, it's not. Perhaps the reason for this is that the bigotry back and forth is much more enthralling than the rubbish that's played on the pitch. I support Scotland....which isn't any more comforting, but I will always be a Rangers fan. The rest of the crap I can't be arsed with......and memories of getting my nose broken for wearing a Rangers scarf by a drunken Celtic mob should probably give me sufficient reason to be a bigot....if there is such a thing as reason.

Some of the banter on here makes me laugh, but taking it with a pinch a salt and remembering it's TTP would serve everyone a wee bit better.

All that being said.......WEARRAPEEPLE!:wa::wa:;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest, I think all of you at one time or another throw bigotry about. Just to bore the tits off you, I hail from a place that on one side of the tracks painted the curbs red, white and blue with FTP all over the shop and on the other green, white and gold with FTQ spray painted everywhere. It's all diabolical but I got a better sense of how ridiculous it was when I left and started looking back in.

It's one thing to TTP, but it seems to me that the underlying issues/hatred are always just under the surface. I am a born and bred Rangers fan. I am now also one of those Rangers fans that admire the way the Celtic play football at times. It doesn't mean I will support them, but I won't hate them either. I can't be bothered hating but always feel my past coming back to me when sectarian shite is spewed out.
Captain Shamrock always had a way of bringing this out in me;)

It should be about football, but back home, it's not. Perhaps the reason for this is that the bigotry back and forth is much more enthralling than the rubbish that's played on the pitch. I support Scotland....which isn't any more comforting, but I will always be a Rangers fan. The rest of the crap I can't be arsed with......and memories of getting my nose broken for wearing a Rangers scarf by a drunken Celtic mob should probably give me sufficient reason to be a bigot....if there is such a thing as reason.

Some of the banter on here makes me laugh, but taking it with a pinch a salt and remembering it's TTP would serve everyone a wee bit better.

All that being said.......WEARRAPEEPLE!:wa::wa:;)

DB - pheew. that was cathartic, I'm sure. With that said, a friendly reminder that you're responsible for the jaffa cakes at next week's lodge meeting. Bring extra as RF confirmed attendance.

Also, here's a link to the Linfield/Crusaders' match. Kick off is at 1:45pm today. I'm afraid to watch, as I believe III has my IP address and monitoring my every move with $30 software from Spy v Spy. Can you kindly update me on the results via BBM. As per my weekly call with Obama (who's also a Linfield supporter, I might add), BBM is a secure means of communication.

Crusaders vs Linfield Online live stream free 1.4.2011 | TV Rusak

Yours in secret handshakes,

Buckfast

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky, they're called "grips", not secret handshakes ;)

I wouldnt know. I'm only taking the piss. Clearly, you're the bigot. Watch out for III's wiretaps and 40 page dossier on your family tree, preferred Starbucks drink (dont order the Orange Frappuccino, he'll be onto you) and boxers v briefs (masons wear briefs - big balls and all).

Onto football news, hoping this is an April Fool's report:

BBC Sport - Rangers chairman admits club could go out of business

If not, I will be nominating RF's accounting services to get us out of this mess.

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watch out for III's wiretaps and 40 page dossier on your family tree,

buKKKY sometimes these family tree dossiers can be more than 40 pages, thankfully your's was only 2 pages since it's all brothers, sisters and cousins

DB, well said

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And another triumph against the corrupt SFA or the RFA in some cases. :rolleyes: Paranoid, I know. :rolleyes:

THE SFA yesterday sensationally caved in - and conceded defeat to Neil Lennon over his touchline ban.

The Celtic boss was told that he can return to the dugout next Saturday after just five matches.

Hoops chiefs had called in top QC Paul McBride to argue Lennon's two four-game bans should be served concurrently.

Now embarrassed SFA chief Stewart Regan admits they may have to rip up their rule book as he looks to avoid costly legal battles with clubs.
Lennon was serving a four game ban when he landed the same sentence for his bust-up with Ally McCoist.

An SFA statement said: "Based on custom and practice the SFA indicated the second suspension should be applied consecutively meaning the manager would miss all matches up to April 17.

"The club challenged the application of the rule insisting it was not clearly stated the two suspensions should run consecutively. Their legal advice suggested the two suspensions should run concurrently.

"The SFA has received independent counsel advice on this point and regrettably has been advised that its interpretation of the rule is legally unenforceable.
"The club have been notified Lennon can return to the dugout on April 9."

Regan said: "We have discussed the matter with Celtic, they accept Neil Lennon was guilty of misconduct. With regard to the timing of the suspension, we must accept if our rules cannot be enforced in a court of law they cannot be imposed and it is foolish to waste money defending such a point.

"We acknowledge our rules do need updating and I have proposed to our Board that we commission a complete rewrite of the Disciplinary Procedures from a legal perspective to address this.

"It is important for the future of Scottish football we do not allow our disciplinary procedures to be used as a costly legal playground."

McBride slammed the ruling body, saying: "It is frankly incompetence in the way they conduct their business.

"I suspect this is a day the SFA will want to forget."

A Hoops statement said: "We are pleased that the SFA has recognised that Celtic's position is absolutely correct.

"It should not have been necessary for Celtic to involve our lawyers in this matter.

"It is vital the SFA properly applies rules it imposes. The SFA cannot operate above the law or its own rules."

Classy stuff.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't follow this as closely as you guys so I would probably make a terrible bigot but wasn't Manchester United traditionally the catholic club and Manchester City the prodestant club.
Carry on hating.

Good question, STD, or may I call you Herpes? Either way, I admire your courage. Back to football. If one was to use III's forensic analysis, I would say, "no". Here's why. Please excuse my point form, it helps III keep succinct thought:

- Sir Alex played for Rangers
- Oasis, fierce republicans despite their whoring of the Union Jack, support Citeh
- Jonny Evans is from Rathcoole (III - I've spent time there. Do I qualify as a card carrying Linfield supporter without prejudice? Better yet, my family is from Larkhall, so go fcuk yourself. And if you have a problem, please come with me for a visit. Heanjob did and got laid. There's hope for you yet, with all due respect to Heanjob)

In summary, your guess is as good as mine. However, III will surely have an opinion. Clearly, he has determined who one can and can not support based on their faith. Who's the bigot?

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...speaking of classy

Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle

posted conveinently at 4:20... ;)

Why is it convenient? The school turns off the free broadband access @ 4:30. As tight as a Scotsman. Oh, wait, he's not Scottish. I wonder what the Celtic thingy is all about. Parkhead's in Glasgow? Glasgow's in Scotland? Isnt he Irish? Based on III's theory of deduction, he must be bigot. OH, DEAR!!!! NEWSFLASH. Who would have thunk it. Captain Glamrock, say it aint so, say it aint so.

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good question, STD, or may I call you Herpes? Either way, I admire your courage. Back to football. If one was to use III's forensic analysis, I would say, "no". Here's why. Please excuse my point form, it helps III keep succinct thought:

- Sir Alex played for Rangers
- Oasis, fierce republicans despite their whoring of the Union Jack, support Citeh
- Jonny Evans is from Rathcoole (III - I've spent time there. Do I qualify as a card carrying Linfield supporter without prejudice? Better yet, my family is from Larkhall, so go fcuk yourself. And if you have a problem, please come with me for a visit. Heanjob did and got laid. There's hope for you yet, with all due respect to Heanjob)

In summary, your guess is as good as mine. However, III will surely have an opinion. Clearly, he has determined who one can and can not support based on their faith. Who's the bigot?

Sir Alex played for Rangers

In summary, your guess is as good as mine. However, III will surely have an opinion. Clearly, he has determined who one can and can not support based on their faith. Who's the bigot?[/QUOTE]

Sir Alex played for Rangers

In summary, your guess is as good as mine. However, III will surely have an opinion. Clearly, he has determined who one can and can not support based on their faith. Who's the bigot?[/QUOTE]

- STD, you're correct, Man City is considered the protestant team and Man U the catholic team ( I'm betting buKKKy hates Man U and he doesn't even know why. Somebody in Larkhall hated them so that's good enough )
- It's hard for buKKKy to understand that these traditions don't always have to mean hatred, violence and bigotry/sectarianism. Alex Ferguson was a 1st team player at Rangers until they found out he'd married a catholic, then he was dropped to the 3rd team. He has no time for the garbage so that would have no bearing on him.
- buKKKy' I'm shocked you're from Larkhall, you must be unique there with your hatred towards catholics. Thanks for the holiday invite but if I'm ever that desperate for a holiday I'll just find a gutter somewhere near here.
- You can give up the creative writing as far as Linfield goes, you know the attraction, at least be honest to yourself.
- Thanks for trying to help me get laid but I'm happily married and do alright, how about you ?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
- ...with all due respect to Heanjob

:D

Succession plan #2 is walking around the office today wearing his tangerine top with a fcuk load of feathers popping out of his ass.

Fcuking cheeky wee cnut.

The young Buck at my office, not Bucky that is.

Make that succession plan #87 BTW...

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky I believe your story is fiction because there is no way heanjob could get laid. So if man united are the catholic team does that mean guinness is a confused bigot or is he an undercover bigot.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky I believe your story is fiction because there is no way heanjob could get laid. So if man united are the catholic team does that mean guinness is a confused bigot or is he an undercover bigot.

Condoms are for sailors.

Back on topic. 3 - 2 Dundee Utd with a last gasp winner. Few more swings in momentum to come.....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1 St. Mirren 0 - Celtic didn't look like scoring for most of the game........the usual 9 men behind the ball.......like Walter uses but Commons came off the bench to score with about 11 minutes left. Good finish but other than that very few chances at all for Celtic. IT's 3 points and now it is over to the skint club in Glasgow. :D BTW, UEFA is investigating more alleged sectarian shite from the PSV game.

Let's go, Hamilton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0