Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No we can't keep a clean sheet.......so we're going to have to win 4 - 3.....Bellamy will help that. I'm sure Old Man Weir is looking forward to chasing Bellamy if he decides to go to Celtic. With his pace and all.......

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No we can't keep a clean sheet.......so we're going to have to win 4 - 3.....Bellamy will help that. I'm sure Old Man Weir is looking forward to chasing Bellamy if he decides to go to Celtic. With his pace and all.......

Like Keane and Fortune. Think I heard the same old man Weir thingy last year. Who are the Champions? Thought so.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great news from Rangers camp........wonderful how the press are trying to put positive spins into a SHOCKING situation. :D Classic stuff

BBC Sport - Football - Lee McCulloch signs Rangers contract extension

Now, where is the Croatian they had 'all but signed' last week? Moonbeam, moonbeams, moonbeams......

As for Weir.....he is that much older and boy did he look slow against AEK. I fancy my chances over a 50 yard dash with him. This league will be over by Christmas this year. Dundee United will have it wrapped up by then.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great news from Rangers camp........wonderful how the press are trying to put positive spins into a SHOCKING situation. :D Classic stuff

Yes, massive spindoctoring. McCulloch signs an extension. Eeeeeeewwwww. Goebbels-eque.

Re; moonbeams. Are you fcuking serious? Does David James, Jimmy Bullard or Sol Campbell ring a bell? It's not going well over here, but your side isnt much better. Until it does, I would suggest you shut the fcuk up........with all due respect. Cutie pie.;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beattie signed. As capped English international, he doesnt have the pedigree of Hooper or Murphy. But its a start. Without any further signings, Rangers have the best starting XI in Scotland.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
celtic sign swedish defender daniel majstorovic

Newsroom Staff
CELTIC are delighted to confirm the signing of Daniel Majstorovic. The Swedish defender has joined on a two-year deal from AEK Athens.

The 32-year-old defender has a wealth of experience at club and international level, and last week helped Sweden to a 3-0 victory over Scotland in Stockholm.

Celtic’s latest signing will be officially unveiled later today (Monday). More reaction to follow on the Celtic website.

Now for Shay Given hopefully followed by a left-back (apparently a 24 year-old Honduran who I've never heard of is in the mix) and of course, Bellers........:)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh and I did watch Celtic's match on the weekend.....first 20 minutes looked sloppy but then it was a bitch-slapping after that. Paddy McCourt with a very nice goal to win the game but he did very little else....having said that, it was a well-taken goal. :)

On to the Europa qualifier against Utrecht on Thursday.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really, Walks. If you listen to his interview he wants to be at home while he can still play at a decent level. He could have gone elsewhere but now he is at home with his wife and kids. That is who I guessed he would go with but certainly had the hope of him playing at year at Celtic. For some strange reason, Rangers weren't in the mix.........:D

Mon the Hoops......let's get the goalie sorted now.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really, Walks. If you listen to his interview he wants to be at home while he can still play at a decent level. He could have gone elsewhere but now he is at home with his wife and kids. That is who I guessed he would go with but certainly had the hope of him playing at year at Celtic. For some strange reason, Rangers weren't in the mix.........:D

Mon the Hoops......let's get the goalie sorted now.

Fair enough Captain ...... however, still a little shocked as I would imagine that little cnut to go to a club where he'd be paid a massive salary (ie. Premiership). Somehow, I can't see Cardiff paying him 60,000 a week.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We werent in the mix because we're realistic about who will sign. Moonbeams. Glass houses.

Citeh know they're shite. They were never going to loan him to another contender. So, it was Celtic or Cardiff. He chose Cardiff. HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks, City is covering a big chunk of the salary, which is why he said nothing but good things about how Man City were so good to him and he will always be greatful.

I know it is hard for some to understand but being around your family certainly has a lot to be said about it......just like people who are always travelling around the world with their family nowhere to be found. It leads more often than not to bad situations. Well done to Bellamy, who really is a Celt. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We werent in the mix because we're realistic about who will sign. Moonbeams. Glass houses.

Citeh know they're shite. They were never going to loan him to another contender. So, it was Celtic or Cardiff. He chose Cardiff. HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

FFS, that is the funniest thing you have EVER posted. Top drawer for that post.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks, City is covering a big chunk of the salary, which is why he said nothing but good things about how Man City were so good to him and he will always be greatful.

I know it is hard for some to understand but being around your family certainly has a lot to be said about it......just like people who are always travelling around the world with their family nowhere to be found. It leads more often than not to bad situations. Well done to Bellamy, who really is a Celt. :)

YOu're a fcuking prick. If i ever see you i will ****ing nut you.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF, Bucky? :confused: You're not tall enough to nut me anyway even if you wanted to. :D I will be posting a few of Rangers 'unrealistic' targets over the last lot of years. I don't see why you be that upset over that. :confused:

I know over the years when having to go away for a couple of days at a time for tournaments with our school team, I miss the kids a lot and it doesn't matter what age they are. Imagine how hard it was for Bellamy over the last 6 years to be travelling in between sessions sometimes, bringing his family to all the games and now it is all right there for him. I'm sure there are LOTS of footballers out there who struggle with that part of it. But at the end of the day, the money they make makes it mandatory for them to do it this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0