Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you working WEdnesday, Heanjob?

Not working. My dad was telling me today it was on channel 154 ( Shaw )....he was talking to my uncle in scotland today and my uncle
was saying the Scottish Polis are not happy with the time of KO. Plenty of huns will be jailed for domestic abuse on Wednesday.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah, it is supposedly on the Setanta feed as the free month ends at the end of the month. Yes, the Scottish Polis will have their hands full when Celtic win. :)

Hail Hail

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, hopefully you and the boys were able to get away from work. :)

Well done, Celtic. A dominant second half performance finished the job............9 in a row.........

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, hopefully you and the boys were able to get away from work. :)

Well done, Celtic. A dominant second half performance finished the job............9 in a row.........

Yes a very good display in the second half for the Bhoys....Samaras and Forrest very good for Celtic. PArs up next and Motherwell for Rangers....Rangers big time wobbling.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would have been interesting on here had Celtic not been awarded the legitimate goal and Rangers scored in the 2nd....

Celtic definitely the better team in the 2nd. Wee Forrest looked like the only player that had a clue out there and Healy lucky not to have gotten sent off for hammering him on the touchline.
A fine display of football from Scotland's best:rolleyes:

Seen better footwork on Dancing With The Stars.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would have been interesting on here had Celtic not been awarded the legitimate goal and Rangers scored in the 2nd....

Celtic definitely the better team in the 2nd. Wee Forrest looked like the only player that had a clue out there and Healy lucky not to have gotten sent off for hammering him on the touchline.

Agreed, quality was a real big step down from watching EPL. But what a fantastic atmosphere.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It was never over the line, DB. :) And you're right it wasn't a brilliant display especially as one team was trying route one on a day which was obviously windy/rainy. Celtic were the better team on the day and deserved the win. That's tough to argue. All the best to you, DB, and hope you have a great New Year.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to the 'Tic.

You have to tip your hat when we had that decent point advantage (which seems like only yesterday...) and you've now caught up that quickly and taken the lead.

Happy Hogmanay lads and awrabest for 2012,
RF

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS, Jags and Sir M managed to sneak away...Dickens on the other hand could not make it as he was still throwing up...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to Celtic, horrible stuff for Rangers to let that lead slip away on the table.

Horrific Football in the SPL, great atmosphere only goes so far. TBH: I can't be bothered to watch these days.

All the best in 2012 gents.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The atmosphere was amazing. Celtic fans were brilliant. The football is mince though and the fans deserve better....conditions aside.
Celtic definitely the better team and for me, generally, play a better brand of football.

From me and mine, to you and yours, awrabest for the new year and wishing you and your families everything you wish for yourselves. Cheers.

DB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The atmosphere was amazing. Celtic fans were brilliant. The football is mince though and the fans deserve better....conditions aside.
Celtic definitely the better team and for me, generally, play a better brand of football.

From me and mine, to you and yours, awrabest for the new year and wishing you and your families everything you wish for yourselves. Cheers.

DB

DB, all the best to you too, m8. We definitely agree on most things when it comes to Celtic/Rangers football quality.....it's rubbish for the most part. :D This league is far from over because of the overall quality in the league......from top to bottom. There isn't a huge gap so both teams will be dropping points and I can only hope Rangers drop more. ;)

All the best, Gentlemen(both Rangers and Celtic supporters).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0