Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Senior Boys High School Soccer

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a shame that former powerhouse NDSS had to turn into an 8-12 school along with Burnsview, Sands and Delview. It really killed the athletics and social aspect of meeting new people.:mad:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
It's a shame that former powerhouse NDSS had to turn into an 8-12 school along with Burnsview, Sands and Delview. It really killed the athletics and social aspect of meeting new people.:mad:

Definitely some truth to that but North Delta is okay this year. They have a few talented players and they work very hard. Definitely not as strong as in the past I'm sure but not too bad.

But then again, that's what South Delta has always had to deal with. :D

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
But then again, that's what South Delta has always had to deal with. :D
I'm sure you'd have a better idea of the student enrollment numbers in each school, but my guess is that Burnsview, Sands and Delview are and will be single A schools and ND will be a AA / small AAA school. Seaquam and SDSS are probably the only real threats coming from Delta now, athletically speaking. Changing the grades format like it is was a real mickey mouse decision IMO.

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seaquam Soccer Tradition Baby...represent from 04' undefeated Fraser Valley Champs!

We might have another one on the way its looking like.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
I'm sure you'd have a better idea of the student enrollment numbers in each school, but my guess is that Burnsview, Sands and Delview are and will be single A schools and ND will be a AA / small AAA school. Seaquam and SDSS are probably the only real threats coming from Delta now, athletically speaking. Changing the grades format like it is was a real mickey mouse decision IMO.

I guess they had to change it for some reason.....though I'm not sure why......:confused:

South Delta has always had smaller numbers. This year there are around 1100 kids from 8 - 12.....I guess you just have to do what you can. :(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
vancitysbest said:
Seaquam Soccer Tradition Baby...represent from 04' undefeated Fraser Valley Champs!

We might have another one on the way its looking like.

You think you're going to win the Valleys? :) Good luck. I would be thrilled to come in the top 5 to be honest......:)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Delta 2 Guildford Park 1 (Tuesday)

South Delta 2 Fleetwood 1 (Today)

The Devils now play Maple Ridge on Monday in the semi-final of the Valleys......

The boys are playing very well right now.......but will have our work cut out for us against the number one team in the Valley.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnett was robbed last week in the Richmonds AAA cup final. A suspect last minute handball with no JOKE 40 seconds left.

Played Kits today in the rain and came out flying however we have run into the injury bug ( which seems to be mental for some kids) and ended up losing 5-2. A little disappointing given the great start that we had to the game. It looked like we were on our way if we could only play like that for 90 minutes instead of 20.

Here is hoping the backdoor opens up really wide.

Cheers
JB

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You probably did but the 18 pints after training and at Boston Pizza probably haven't helped your vision ;)

Cheers for the 1:38 am phone call btw ....... quality :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maple Ridge 3 South Delta 1

Two goals on free-kicks, which were SHOCKING calls and an own goal off a corner.....We went up early and missed a sitter on top of that. We had one called back for offside, even though the ref was in the wrong position as he was all game. I'll be blunt. He was an embarrassment to referees anywhere around the world. Anyway, we've played 3 teams who are better than Maple Ridge this year. I forgot to mention that we had two players sent off.........fantastic consistency. It was 1 - 1, when the first was sent off and 2 - 1 when the second was.....after we had TWO stonewall penalties denied. Oh well, we'll hopefully win on Wednesday to qualify for the provincials and another shot at Maple Ridge too.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Delta 2 Guildford Park 1

Another very similar game to the first time we played them......we scored pretty early but they drew level before the half......We then deservedly scored the winner with just under 20 minutes to go. There were some very CREATIVE calls out there today.........One day.......one day we'll get a ref who........

We play Fleetwood tomorrow for 3rd/4th. We will be emptying the bench so I'm not expecting a great result tomorrow but we've qualified and that is the big thing.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Delta 2 Fleetwood 0

We were able to play mainly reserves today, and I'm sure Fleetwood was doing the same. A good performance nonetheless for the Devils and Coach Alikira and Coach Dart will be celebrating a wee bit tomorrow night. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are the groupings for the Provincials next week at Burnaby Lake. I know Enver Creek is a very good team which underachieved in the Valleys and then the number one Vancouver school with the number 2 North Shore/Burnaby.... Ouch......We will be in tough and we know it but we'll give it a go and see what happens....

Maple Ridge
Timberline
St. George's
LV Rogers

Argyle
Kitsilano
Fleetwood
Oak Bay

Magee
Handsworth
South Delta
Enver Creek

SMU
Port Moody
Kelowna
Prince George

Should be interesting to see our first boys provincials.........Come the the Devils.........

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
Here are the groupings for the Provincials next week at Burnaby Lake. I know Enver Creek is a very good team which underachieved in the Valleys and then the number one Vancouver school with the number 2 North Shore/Burnaby.... Ouch......We will be in tough and we know it but we'll give it a go and see what happens....

Maple Ridge
Timberline
St. George's
LV Rogers

Argyle
Kitsilano
Fleetwood
Oak Bay

Magee
Handsworth
South Delta
Enver Creek

SMU
Port Moody
Kelowna
Prince George

Should be interesting to see our first boys provincials.........Come the the Devils.........

I'll take Maple Ridge to win it all.

Lets go Rams:wa: :knvb:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0