Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Senior Girls High School Soccer 2005

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart,

I believe you're right........The line-up will be as follows...

Strep Throat(net)

Jenica Jackie Kate

Amber Vickie/Laura/Kira ?

Caitlin Adriana

Injured/'sick'/suspended

K A Mc(suspended for team violations :D )
E. Scott - sick for a change
Katelyn - lower back injury
Christine - feminine issues
Emma - working

Who else am I missing here?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cappy, can we please see your lesson plan for day 2, block D?

Are girls still using that excuse of feminine issues? And I thought it was supposed to be outside of class fun :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Day 2 Block D

LIke most of the days in my daybook you will normally see this.......

May 9th

May 10th

May 11th

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have a daybook???????

Tell DITH to wear a wig. He's smaller than most of the girls. PRobably a worse player too.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Delta 5 Chilliwack 0

We started off VERY well and were up 5 - 0 at the half. Since we only had one sub(one girl managed to get work off) we tried to Blitzkrieg Chilliwack in the first half and it worked. Our national team player set up the first two goals and decided to score a natural hat-trick herself before the half. :D It was a piss-take and our girls for one of the few times this year, came out with a very determined effort. We certainly have our share of flakes though but our core carried us through. Association Park was in great shape and pirates lurking in the trees enjoyed everything. Polly and the Captain serenaded the team with a few bars of YNWA, while blood poured out of the Captain's mouth(blood capsule). The girls of course thought it was real and after this they had a laugh, so everyone was relaxed. It's all about angles....

Next we play North Surrey who defeated Semi 1 - 0 in a mild upset. I don't know anything about them but they must be a decent side because Semi is a tough side to play against. If we win, we are guaranteed a trip to Campbell River, if they in fact let us back into the town.

80 Minutes of Mayhem...

Sorry, here are the rest of the results and the next round's match-ups....

Game #1: S. Delta 5 vs Chillwack 0
Game #2: Semi 0 vs N. Surrey 1
Game #3: J. Heights 0 vs Abby 1
Game #4: Sardis 1 vs Seaquam 3
Game #5: Charles Best 5 vs. Guidlford Park 2
Game #6: Centennial 4 vs. Eglin Park 1
Game #7: Garibaldi 2 vs. Terry Fox 4
Game #8 Fleetwood Park 2 vs Riverside 1

Round 2 Match-ups
Thursday, May 12
The first team listed is the home team. The higher seed hosts.
Game #9 Semi vs. Chilliwack
Game #10 Sardis vs. Johnston Heights
Game #11 Elgin Park vs. Guildford Park
Game #12 Garibaldi vs. Riverside
Game #13 South Delta vs N. Surrey
Game #14 Abby vs. Seaquam
Game #15 Charles Best vs. Centennial
Game #16 Fleetwood Park vs. Terry Fox

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Game #1: S. Delta 5 vs Chillwack 0
Cappy, I hate to tell you "I told you so", but please never doubt my winning predictions :) . Good luck the rest of the way :wa:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to 'Boozy the Clown' (OD) and his mates on pulling through to the BCs. You are so going to get banned from CR :p

BTW OD, Bob's Pizza was fantastic last night...plenty more where that came from (here tonight) :D

+Ihopeyouarecopingwiththehangovers:)SC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm on my way to a 'professional' day right now and my car hasn't been starting. :D Let's hope it starts over the next few minutes. :D

A solid performance from the girls yesterday, playing 50 minutes without our National player and playing with 11 players. A lot of heart and we fully deserved to the 2 - 1 win over North Surrey. They scored with 3 minutes to go to make it interesting but that was only their second shot of the game(the other hit the crossbar). We had 3 cleared off the line, although it looked from our vantage point that they ball had crossed the line on 2 of them but that is a tough call for the ref. We had a crossbar too. A 5 - 1 scoreline would have been fair. We now play Seaquam, who we play in our league, in the semis on Monday. We're through to the BCs and that is all that matters. 4th year in a row for South Delta is not too shabby. This will be the 5th time in 8 years for the school, after making it only once in 32 years. For the home mediocrity, that isn't too bad. :D Well done, girls.

SC, I should be shitfaced and at your place by about 9:00 tonight. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm feeling pretty good surprisingly and am on my way to Bunkers for a few pre-party beverages. What time will you be showing up to Casa de Jack, One Dart? ;) :D

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know where your own casa was after the festivities.

Good luck in the BC's, and remember, no matter how tasty those plants look, don't eat them.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Delta 2 Seaquam 1 (OT)

Didn't quite make it to penalties but it was very exciting nonetheless. Our girls came out horribly and were penalized for that about 10 minutes in when they scored on a corner. That seemed to wake us up as we were all over them for the rest of the game. We were unlucky not to equalize in the first half but we were rewarded about halfway through the second. After that Seaquam was barely hanging on as we had several very good chances but couldn't bury the winner. Five minutes into the first overtime half we scored a very pretty goal and the rest of the game they had nothing. The first words out of their coaches mouths after the game was "You guys killed us". So apparently we can win without the national team player, all but one of the flakes were back in the lineup today which helped. Play against Fleetwood on thursday at 3:30 at Association park.

We Shall Not Be Moved

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, once again, a 4 goal win would not have been out out of reach. Seaquam did start strong(although I think it was our poor start more than anything) but they rely on missiles too often. I thought, the few times they played the ball on the deck that they were effective. However, they go through one player in the midfield too much and we were able to shut her down......

So if anyone is interested, the Fraser Valley final will be on Thursday at Association Park as One Dart already mentioned........

Hail Hail

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screw You Captain said:
I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know where your own casa was after the festivities.

Good luck in the BC's, and remember, no matter how tasty those plants look, don't eat them.

Actually SYC, the twins couldn't find the casa for 24 hours. I had to leave the house just so they would stay and enjoy the finely refrigerated keg;)

And 'yes' Cappy, as good as those plants look 'stay away'. Although, I hear there is a new taste in fertilizers these days :p

GOOD LUCK TO THE TEAM and bring back the BC High School Title!!! :wa:

+SC

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Delta 2 Fleetwood 1

What a fukcing game. Nil-nil at the half, we gave up a goal on a corner in the first half of overtime and then scored two in the second half. First goal was scored directly off a corner, big wind as it went straight top shelf. Second goal came on the stroke of fulltime off a great cross and volley. Back to back championships for the Devils.

Hail Hail the Devils are Here

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We fully deserved the win, although the circumstances were a little strange........We outplayed them for most of the match and on their FIRST corner, they scored a goal. They thought it was over but NO such luck. We scored on a corner and finished on the last kick of the game, and deservedly so. Nice game, Fleetwood, but the Devils wanted to win a little bit more.

Coco is shite CSC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bloodthirsty,

Are you with Handsworth? Well done to Handsworth as they derailed the perennial(to lazy to check the spelling) powerhouse Argyle. However, it looks like Burnaby Central is the team to beat this year thanks to their 'cheating'....... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0