Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Setanta goes High Def!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well at least we know the SD version is free from the 13th to the 23rd...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No sign of HD on Shaw :mad:

A quick reminder that Setanta is on FREE PREVIEW starting today... Liverpool vs Arsenal Sunday...

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No sign of HD on Shaw :mad:

A quick reminder that Setanta is on FREE PREVIEW starting today... Liverpool vs Arsenal Sunday...

SPortsnet one to kickoff tommorow on all providers except shaw....

Time for a change...

Shaw reminds me of the Handicapped kid That always comes in last place but doesnt care what anyone thinks.. Just happy to be involved in the race..

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
c/p

Thank you for contacting Shaw Eservice. We apologise for the delay in response as a result of higher than normal email volumes and we do thank you for your patience.

"We make every effort to offer programming which interests our customers. We certainly appreciate your interests in the programming covered by Rogers Sportsnet One HD. There are many different factors that contribute to the selection of programming including cost, subscriber demand, ratings and financial viability of the service being offered. Also of major consideration is the availability of channel space and whether there are similar channels in our line-up. We continue to review our line-up on a regular basis, at which time, we evaluate our programming in meeting our customer needs and assessing the technology to add new services. We are always interested in new programming opportunities and appreciate your suggestion to consider Rogers Sportsnet One HD in the future.

At this time Rogers Sportsnet One HD is not being added to our Shaw Channel line-up. However, this may change in the future and we kindly ask that you periodically check back with us for any updates."

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
just to add we are getting a good weekend soccer lineup this year

TSN2 shows the early (4:30am PST) game
Sportsnet and Setanta show the 7am games
Sportsnet One shows the 9:30 game.
TSN2 also shows the Monday game.

C'mon Shaw

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
c/p

Thank you for contacting Shaw Eservice. We apologise for the delay in response as a result of higher than normal email volumes and we do thank you for your patience.

"We make every effort to offer programming which interests our customers. We certainly appreciate your interests in the programming covered by Rogers Sportsnet One HD. There are many different factors that contribute to the selection of programming including cost, subscriber demand, ratings and financial viability of the service being offered. Also of major consideration is the availability of channel space and whether there are similar channels in our line-up. We continue to review our line-up on a regular basis, at which time, we evaluate our programming in meeting our customer needs and assessing the technology to add new services. We are always interested in new programming opportunities and appreciate your suggestion to consider Rogers Sportsnet One HD in the future.

At this time Rogers Sportsnet One HD is not being added to our Shaw Channel line-up. However, this may change in the future and we kindly ask that you periodically check back with us for any updates."

I got the same crap form letter response when I enquired about ESPN as an option to catch US College football games. Extremely weak. :mad:

:bronco:

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

get an american Po box and a subscribtion to direct tv.. This is what i do. i think its about 35.00/month taken straight of f the credit card.
gets u all espn / espn2 all the way to espn10 and hbo channnels

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaw's cable monopoly... why I left 5 years ago. Anyone seen SN1 on bell? Checked yesterday but still nothing. Btw, Setanta HD free on Bell 1414 confirmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word on the street is that Setanta is going up August 31st from $14.99 to $16.99

:rolleyes:

How about a rebate for the shitty picture quality people have put up with over the last couple of years?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Setanta Facebook said:
TELUS LAUNCHES SETANTA SPORTS HD!! - Good news for Telus customers. Setanta Sports HD is now available on channel 673. Just in time for Champions League! Enjoy!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone have an update on Sportsnet1 or Setanta HD for Shaw?
I've tried calling a few times, but get lazy and hang up after holding for 10 minutes.
If people are complaining then they have to eventually listen?
I can't stand that new fcuking Big10 channel we have been force fed! Track and field, GREAT!:rolleyes:

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone have an update on Sportsnet1 or Setanta HD for Shaw?
I've tried calling a few times, but get lazy and hang up after holding for 10 minutes.
If people are complaining then they have to eventually listen?
I can't stand that new fcuking Big10 channel we have been force fed! Track and field, GREAT!:rolleyes:

I was chatting with Shaw back in August when Sentanta was advertising HD starting Aug 24 or 25. It will be available on Shaw but they were still in negotiations with Sentanta. No promises from the guy I spoke to but he said expect it to be available 8 -12 weeks after the Aug date. He said that seems to be their usual time frame for such negotiations.

So with that said late to mid Oct at the earliest.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0