Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier SFC Gate

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Snow?

Originally posted by Yoda
Not likely that the GEU game will be cancelled.
I just talked to a friend of mine who works at a rental shop and he just had the GEU coach in to rent a snow blower. He'll be getting started on the Albion pitch this afternoon to clear it up.

GAME ON!!!!!
:D
I've seen him shovel the field before games by himself! Solk is getting modern in the sense that he's now renting snowblowers.:D

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still pissed!

Millhouse,

Obviously I took a risk by being out of town for work because of the possibility of weather cancelations and that's something I was willing to deal with. My point is more the fact that we had a full league schedule at the beginning of the year so why weren't the dates for the 4 rounds for the cups games also not set, there is no reason for them not to be. The league schedule had weekends alloted for makeup games in case the participants in the cups were undecided and worst case there are weekdays under the lights and we've all done that before to fit games in due to time constaints.The provincial cup times have been booked for a long time now, there is just no excuse for the way the pak cup has been scheduled this year.I'll say it again cancellations due to weather conditions is a pill I can swallow but the total ineptness of our league is one I can't. All of us work and have to juggle game times and work commitments and the league knows this so a little common sense might be in order.

P.S. My old lady's gettin' it when I get home tonight and Girth I think you know what I mean.:eek: ;)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Still pissed!

Originally posted by MILLSY
Millhouse,

P.S. My old lady's gettin' it when I get home tonight and Girth I think you know what I mean.:eek: ;)
Well that will mean that she gets it twice cause I'm at your house as we speak.:eek:

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu easy draw

hey hubs I forgot I guess our team was at the meeting when the cup draw was done. it is not our fault that we drew a div 1 team first round that couldn't field a team. secondly if you look at the draw we are supposed to play a premier squad 2nd round, and if we reach that far either delta or poco, oops I mean aldergrove. I guess that is our fault that poco lost their match as well, and we have the easiest draw:rolleyes: alot of times it is harder to wait and only practice, rather than play one game a week to keep a team in game shape

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday night

To any of the GEU lads reading through this thread make sure you still show up tonight because Al has already arranged an exhibition game for 7:30 against Lucky Luc and the Black Knights.

Cheers one angry man!:D

next to god

Not Bright
Aug 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mickey League

This last incident is just a long line of reasons why the FVSL is bush!!!

The FVSL supplied hard copies of the FVSL Constitution, Rules and Regulations to SFC.

They were checked and the actual wording is "Clubs may use unlimited Inter_Club single game permits for League Playoffs"

On top of that the Peg Manager checked with Peter Thomas and he concurred as did Coach when asked.

My understanding from one of the Wagner's from Langley is that he thought Dude sent a fax to the League Secretary, if this is so Dude come clean.

The FVSL is bush league compared to the VMSL. Azzi would never have let this go to this poinbt and that is why it is heads above the FVSL.

As well at 9:00 last night the FVSL Secretary said he was off to work and couldn't deal with it last night, the FVSL Vice Pres was on the phone to the Peg Manager until after 11;00 last night yet the FV Secretary sent an e-mail at 7:47 this morning claiming the FV Exec had met and made a decision, the game is a forfeit. Must have been an early breakfast meeting or it Fudgicle sleeping with Brownie?

All I can say is that SFC won it on the field even though Dude's original transfer was never filed and is sitting on the Chair's desk. Must have beeen a forged document that the FV Secretary filed!!!

Time for the memebers of the League to be counted and quit giving the FV Board thousands of $$'s in their pockets and get this League back to where it was in the past.

SFC is done at the Premier level leaving
a shrinking Premier Division that can only get weaker and weaker unless PAU's farm team, SU sends more players.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My understanding from one of the Wagner's from Langley is that he thought Dude sent a fax to the League Secretary, if this is so Dude come clean.

No fcuking chance, so let's end that one right here.

You know me a bit better than that, I think. Yes, we discussed in the room, but even if I disagreed at the end of the night (i.e. I still wanted to protest), there is no fcuking way I would do that on my own. I would in no circumstances go around the team manager. In addition, that would be stupid- I’m new to the team, and it’s not my place.

On the transfer? Again, no fcuking way. Chad sent that in before the deadline.

Give me a bit of credit, and a bit more respect than that. I have at no point EVER done anything or ever gone out of my way to screw SFC. That comment is fcuking insulting. For you to even allege it before talking with me first...I'm more than a little shocked.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately, it hasn't. This isn't Taking the Piss. This is somebody making 100% false accusations against another person who is 100% uninvolved on the issue. The only connection is, we knew, and we knew because I had to verify the rule before transferring...but that was in December. The minute I left the room on Sunday, the subject has not come up with me and anyone else. I left it there.

I repeat: I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!

An apology is in order, and complete retraction of those accusations towards me.

Besides KNVB, at the end of the day, everyone knows you're a cnut.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:eek:

In no way shape or form is it at all GEU's fault, but man, a free ride to the semis does not make this league look very good I must admit.
In fact, I think the fact that they haven't played could prove detrimental to them in terms of team fitness and touch.
Not that they had any touch in the first place. :p

I think with the circumstances given, Peg should be allowed to play.
It's a technicality that hasn't hurt anyone.
Dude's earlier post that Colin played one game all year for the Royals and has co-coached the premier team all year along with the fact that the request for a ruling was made on or before Jan. 15 makes this an oversight that most would agree is a non-issue.
Argue substance over legal form.
He's played and coached all year for them and didn't compete in the Prez cup games for the Royals.
It's also inter-club.

A sing song is in order here, he doth protest:

Give that boy some freedom, let him move around.
He won't get in your way, he's about 240lb. ;)
Mama won't you let him, play some fcuking football.
Guitar riff: "Bing..bow..bing"
GEU's favoured any fcuking how.
Millsy's fcuking pissed.
He's wearing quite the frown.
Mama won't you let him, let him play some football.
Let him play some football....
Let him play some football....

next to god

Not Bright
Aug 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude's Folly

Dude

No apologies forthcoming.

I do not make up stories only repeat what has been said.

Wagner said to Peter that he thought you had sent a fax to Fudigicle, if you have a problem deal with him not me.

As to the transfer I have it right now, that is the original as supplied by the Peg Manager.

I respect your work ethic, your leadership and certainly your willing to get in the mix but only questioned the story told to me.

Does any body know if the change in the FVSL Rules and Regs was put to the membership at their AGM?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NTG,

Does any body know if the change in the FVSL Rules and Regs was put to the membership at their AGM?
Please refrain from getting me involved in this hornet's nest. I want nothing to do with becoming a member of the FVSL. Take it up with that cnut, Dude, but leave me outta of it :rolleyes:

Where's a fcuking moderator when you one?

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just spoke with Mike, and that comment is "phantom"- his words.

I had nothing to do with your misfortune. You should have verified your sources (i.e.: ask Neil...I haven't verbally spoken to him in about a year, and my last e-mail with him was concerning my status in December) before even suggesting that I would screw you guys.

There's no basis for your accusation, and by putting it out here, that tells me you have NO respect for my "work ethic, my leadership and my willingness to get in the mix". It also shows you don't give two shits for the respect I've shown towards you personally, and the work I've done for the club in the past.

I would think that if there were any doubt in your mind, you'd have the respect to call me to find out.

As I said in my e-mail to you, you're getting fcuked, but I'm not the fcuker.

KNVB's a cnut,

Dude.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And with that we'll drop the "accusations" and such and get back to the original topic which is, if I'm not mistaken, the Pakenham Cup.

NTG,

If you want to respond to Dudes last post please do so via PM.

Thanks.

Moderating at it's best.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0