Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier SFC Gate

next to god

Not Bright
Aug 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Swivel Hipsjavascript:smilie(':wa:')
Weekend Action

Meaning of word used
Regs...also Regulation:

* A principle, rule, or law designed to control or govern conduct.

Not

Regs also Webmaster:

Supreme swiveller of hips

member of Flying cnuts

NTG

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the transfer:

1. I faxed it to Pete
2. Pete signed, faxed it back
3. I gave it to Jay.
4. I assume he sent it in.

I also got Kenny to sign one, because I thought I lost the original (TTP X-Mass party), but found the original, and tore Kenny’s up.

I can’t believe I’m defending myself on any of this. I fcuking busy as hell today.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Umm, last warning?

And with that we'll drop the "accusations" and such and get back to the original topic which is, if I'm not mistaken, the Pakenham Cup.

NTG,

If you want to respond to Dudes last post please do so via PM.

Thanks.

Moderating at it's best.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR,

Don't you have important security counsel meetings today? Powell was asking about you :rolleyes:

So now that it's confirmed 100% that Dude is a fcuking cheater, what's the league gonna do about the SFC Peg situation?

I say overturn the result and push Langley though, I've got a pak cup pool to consider!

~Regs.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell him I'm too busy babysitting in the FVSL Pak Cup thread. That's a secret code phrase by the way. He'll know what to do.;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
I say overturn the result and push Langley through,

I just want to respond to Regs' post to keep looking at the best fcuking avatar ever produced on TTP. :D
Simply the best....
Hey, cue Tina, I should sing that song too. :rolleyes:

When I think about Regs' post, if Peg is denied, which I've said is harsh IMO, why isn't Langley back in?
Again, why does GEU get the free ride they didn't even ask for and again probably don't want?
It makes no sense to me either.

:confused:

Just one man's opinion........

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Mickey League

Originally posted by Next to God
This last incident is just a long line of reasons why the FVSL is bush!!!...

Time for the memebers of the League to be counted and quit giving the FV Board thousands of $$'s in their pockets and get this League back to where it was in the past.

SFC is done at the Premier level leaving
a shrinking Premier Division that can only get weaker and weaker unless PAU's farm team, SU sends more players.

What suggestions do you have to get it back to where it was in the past? Pretty tough to make it (fvsl) better when you want to take your ball and go home...what are the "long line of reasons" you speak of?
People have a right to ask questions and make complaints, but there are those in life that sincerely work to improve things and there are those that want to blame and generalize and point their finger at the sky falling.
If there are issues in the fvsl that deserve some attention and scrutiny, fair enough, but this sounds like a big time excuse for a club that wants to bail and blame the league.
I'm not buying it.
If SFC feel its not in their best interests to field a premier team next year that's their choice, but don't use "the league is bush" as your reason...that's lame and,... bush.
:rolleyes:

I suspect you would need a key guy to bring together the personnel required to field a competitive team...there certainly must be a lot of players out there. In fact the guys we played against earlier this season aquitted themselves just fine and beat us. The team was competitive and beat Langley last week...c'mon SFC hang in there and help to make it work.

:) :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My final statement on this issue, and I’ll leave it at that.

This is disappointing, especially because I personally told Colin Watson before leaving the room on Sunday that he should quietly check into his status, because I was sure he was ineligible. I told him that he should do this before he played GEU, just to be safe. From that second on, my season has been over.

I’m disappointed that NTG wouldn’t call me first, to check into a phantom rumor. Apparently my name was mentioned in a discussion between Peter Costly and Mike Wagner, because it had been me that questioned Colin’s status in the room before the game. I don’t know where this idea of a fax came up, and neither does Mike. Before the game, nobody was sure, but it didn’t matter…let’s just play, and may the best team win. SFC was the best team on Sunday.

I’m disappointed that NTG would think I’d even stoop that low to go behind my NEW team’s coach and manager, and communicate to the league about Colin. NTG (and Ranger, Coach, Pete Costly, Bullocks…) all know me pretty well to know I wouldn’t do that. I had absolutely no ill feelings after leaving SFC. In fact, NTG and I talked about keeping the door open so that I could come back and coach youth, in the near future. I still think SYSA is the best youth system around, and I wanted to be involved. Sadly, it looks like that bridge is now burned (I know…lucky for the kids, right?).

I put in a lot of years with SFC, as both a Captain of one of their teams, and managing a couple of years. I enjoyed my years there. I left under good terms, when the Premier team was well stocked with players. I didn’t burn any bridges; I value my time with the club, and the friendships I’ve built through it.

I was as surprised as anyone this issue came up, and even more shocked my name got implicated. The people around the league who know me know my character, and know that this accusation is false. They know I would not do what has been accused of me. I’m just very, very disappointed that I actually have to defend myself, because if NTG had done his homework, the accusation would have never been made.

For the record, the league execs need to hang their heads in embarrassment about this. It’s a disgrace.

Anyhow, that is hopefully the last post on this. Thanks to the mods for letting me speak my peace.

Dude- fcuking cheater.:rolleyes:

KNVB's a cnut. :eek:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final Outcome?

Fukc me, a lot of shite has gone on today. It has taken me over half an hour to digest it all. Having said that, I'm still confused over the final outcome for the GEU v. PEG / LANGLEY farce.

The FVSL is still showing the game as originally scheduled.

Did the league give Langley the game and are they now going to forfeit so that GEU get a free ride to the Semi's. This is a fukcing joke.................. WTF is going on.

Somebody do me favour and clear this mess up for me. I've got an hour and half..........

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Cheers

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty:

My sources tell me that the game has been given to GEU.

Apparently the chain of events are as follows:

Peg's result is reversed against Langley.
Langley has been given the win 1-0.
Langley now has apparently given the game to GEU.

Hubby, Dude?

Best I can do mate and good luck tonight.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger: fcuking joke.

What is the league thinking? There needs to be changes at the league.

As to the forfeit, I guess we'll find out tonight (fundraiser), unless lfc posts before that.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever
Crafty:

My sources tell me that the game has been given to GEU.

Apparently the chain of events are as follows:

Peg's result is reversed against Langley.
Langley has been given the win 1-0.
Langley now has apparently given the game to GEU.

Hubby, Dude?

Best I can do mate and good luck tonight.

Cheers Mate;)

What a chain of events. Hopefully we beat Aldergrove tonight so that GEU can forefit to us and we automatically get a provincial spot. We got them in by taking points from POCO and now they return the favour.

Sounds about right eh lads!!;)

WHAT A COMPLETE AN UTTER FUKCING FARCE:mad: :mad: :mad:

Cheers

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is Langley's reason for not playing the game?

If I was a SFC guy I would be pissed, not only at the FVSL brass but at Langley if they were to forfeit the GEU game.

Makethemplay!Makethemplay!

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger

If the game was given to us , judging by these discussions, it would have been late yesterday or early today. If we were given the oppurtunity to play I was neither notified, or involved in the decision. As far as Dude being slammed. The people that know you, know you are a 100% class act. The fact is Peg played an illegal player. If one of the brass said he was legal then they should admit the mistake and Peg should carry on. Another fact we as in the Langley boys spoke with some of the peg boys after the match over a few bevies, including the player in question. We encouraged them to make sure he was legal for the following week just in case because we had conflicting info. The brass new about Colin before the game even began because his manager checked into his elegibility, and was told he could play. Maybe the brass realised their own mistake and TRIED to correct it. Did anyone think of that one.We knew before the game started in our minds he was illegal. We didn't care, just wanted to play on a Sunday.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC are stupid for having a illegal player. I thought every team had the knowledge of NO PICK UPS after the deadline. Man that rule goes back to youth!!!! Why even put yourself in that spot. Yah maybe the league screwed up also but it is still there own fault. Quit whining. :) You blew your chance. Better luck next season.

Millsy and the GEU guys same thing man. Quit whining.

The whole 3 to 4 week layoff was brought up early in this thread by the Div 1 teams and you premier guys said suck it up. People said you"have extra time to train and prepare etc....." Well now you guys have the same. Suddenly competitive games are important now that you guys aren't getting them. Nobody feels sorry for you guys having a lay-off.

I totally agree the Valley has been a flop this year with the Cup as there has been way too many problems. NO teams should have any lay-off like the one's GEU and all Div 1 teams had. This league has been crumbling for a few years now and it is only getting worse. Problem is who is going to step in and help try to fix it?.....I know I am not and I don't hear anyone else volunteering so I guess we have to put some trust in our Exec's and hope they can do it.

Vancouver can brag all they like but take the Valley Player's back and that league would be very mediocre. :p EX: Fireman are all Delta and Surrey guys

Wll I have vented enough.

Good luck to everyone getting to play this weekend, except PAU....I have heard enough from those guys. :D

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give your head a shake

Balsa,

Who's stupid? :confused:
I thought every team had the knowledge of NO PICK UPS after the deadline. Man that rule goes back to youth!!!!
You're incorrect as we also signed two new players since the deadline. They ARE legal since they had not signed for any club this winter.

Furthermore, if you re-read my second post on this eligibility topic, you'll see a quote from the constitution which is where the "knowledge" that our player should be legal comes from. Their own constitution states that the player was legal! The langley boys aren't contesting that FACT. Damn, even Milhouse agrees. :rolleyes:

I agree with you that people need to suck it up. If we are kicked out arbitrarily I will push for our "brass" to appeal. No matter what happens, this is outright bullsh** and the league exec's know it. The Pak Cup will now be delayed and guys like Millsy, GEU, SFC etc are all getting screwed.

The real questions still remain:
Originally posted by Aves
Shouldn't the league official be familiar with the constitution and if the official made a mistake, fair enough, but how can they penalize sfc?

Bollocks
p.s. Firemen = SFC Firemen ie part of our club. ;)

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks

You're incorrect as we also signed two new players since the deadline. They ARE legal since they had not signed for any club this winter

The above quote is another rule that is common knowledge man. I am not stupid......well sometimes I am. :D

I agree that the league may have screwed up but you guys were dumb to even consider trying it. Like I said EVERYONE knows you can't do it. It is unlucky but that is the way it goes. Hey, I feel for you but it is your own teams doing. I think Langley is also bush for not playing the game if that is the case. :mad: There is plenty of teams that would like to play......especially you guys. :D

p.s. Firemen = SFC Firemen ie part of our club.

That is my point man.....they're playing in Vancouver. Does that help establish the Valley? Nope!

Good luck in your teams fight, though I think it will be for nothing.

I like the fact that SFC is going to fight.....then Millsy and the other whiners can wait longer. :)

Damn, even Milhouse agrees.

Millhouse is a dumbass anyways. :D He runs our team like crap. I was thinking of trying to play with Bollocks team next season as they seem to be run very well. :confused: ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ranger

Originally posted by hubs
If the game was given to us , judging by these discussions, it would have been late yesterday or early today. If we were given the oppurtunity to play I was neither notified, or involved in the decision.

Hubby:
The decision on our end was heard via e-mail at 8:00 AM this morning.
Obviously with not much time for your crew to prepare anyway.
I was just trying to help determine a fact pattern here brother to assist us all in the questions.
I meant no disrespect to your club at all and apologize if you read anything else into my post.

RF

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
On the transfer:

1. I faxed it to Pete
2. Pete signed, faxed it back
3. I gave it to Jay.
4. I assume he sent it in.

I handed it in myself at the Walnut Grove Mailbox, well prior to the deadline.

Sub.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0