Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2007-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As long as he sends in his reports before Wednesday night???? (ahem)early Thursday morning practices......
Did get an invite to attend one of these said practices from a youngish player on your squad there Coach....but for me to show up may start some rumours that may or may not be true....but...what kind of brew is in the cooler??

Cheers!

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Kinsmen would be a great place for coach to play - might help to offset the drubbing that occurred the last time they played there ...

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come for a run Weds night Scotty........

The cooler will have an assortment of Bevies...........

We all know you are loyal guy Scotty! Just come for a run and a laugh pal.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You right Taxman.........We took one on the chin that day in Over Time!

We got beat fair and square pal.

Good luck in the draw this year................Ooops, i forgot! ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have just entered in the following appointment into my outlook:

Thursday, 6:00 AM: Check TTP Master SirM thread, Cormac post

If there really is a God, he will stock the Rangers cooler full of Fireball Whisky, Wild Turkey, and provide Coach with a safe ride home Wednesday night.

~359 days till eligible.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4. West Van F.C. (VMSL. Last week’s rank: 4. WAB rank: 4). This side has not played since JAGS was fit, and no league game this weekend. Friendly against Cliff Ave. is scheduled though. Are in the BCs.

As I have been known to say once before when in an uncomfortable position .......... Hey Hey Hey, what are you doing??? I am only one letter away from 'FIT', so it's getting close. Sir M, I know that you have been busy in your Securigard uniform, driving around in your yellow discreetly emblazzed Securigard vehicle keeping our Ports (no, not Tommy) safe. However, I thought this might help you .............

Discover Vancouver Places | Ambleside Park

We practice Thursday nights at 8pm.:D:D

JAGS

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. Westside F.C. (VMSL. Last week’s rank: 2. WAB rank: 3).
Sir M.

WOW I have my own little ranking!!!!

WAB's True "Power Rankings"

1. Westside - Bend but don't break, and if they can stay on that crappy little pitch, they'll be OK.
2. SFC - good teams that play and beat quality teams get more clout than an idle team.
3. Columbus
4. West Van
5. Inter - peaking at the right time
6. Sapperton - absolutely dominated but shot themselves in the foot and couldn't finish
7. Surrey
8. Wickham - momentum on their side
9. Cliff Ave
10. PAU - just going by SirM

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Coach you know where I can find some good corn? I thought I saw Hands of Stone on Fraser Hwy selling it out of your yellow bus.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Coach you know where I can find some good corn? I thought I saw Hands of Stone on Fraser Hwy selling it out of your yellow bus.

That wasn't corn, and it isn't Yellow Bus, but MAGIC Bus now.

Come out to the Valley, the Fraser Hwy to the Promise Land.

Hose, how is Sarge doing with his soft heed?

hos

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nice to hear from you Hose...Weren't sure if you were alive still!

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOSE 5'8 about 170lbs DING

SCK a big couple of wins the last couple of weeks. I was wondering if the BBQ is happening on Sunday? I could go for a couple of Spicy Geegers!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wab...there is only one rankings thread...but I think you could come up with one hell of a bitter man thread- sort of like Niel McRae. Reality Check? No…that’s Bruce Allen. Whatever. You get my drift.

Frank…HOS has very nice hair. He is a good looking fellow, and I’d almost compare him to JFK- if JFK had grey hair.

One day my hair will get old, and I can only hope to be as dignified looking as HOS. But, I have a few more years to catch up. I’m only 34 (358 days till eligibility), and HOS has to be at least 44. I figure I have 10 more years.

TTP Christmas Drink - HOS and Dude sharing the love TTP Multimedia Gallery II

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That wasn't corn, and it isn't Yellow Bus, but MAGIC Bus now.

Come out to the Valley, the Fraser Hwy to the Promise Land.

Hose, how is Sarge doing with his soft heed?

hos

Is this the magic bus you are rolling in?
Saw it parked in Burnaby near ....

Attachments

• mystery machine1.JPG
    mystery machine1.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 36

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, I'm back training again............the head is feeling better. Are you still planning on coming back to your roots.......where you belong? The tree at Adanac still has your name carved into it.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad to see the heed is all good, would be fun to run into you Columbus boys during the BC's.

Sure miss that tree at Adanac, if you can find the bench then you may see me out.
But Big Z has to get the I-tal league Old timers tourney up and running, as long as Benji doesn't play. I am still having nightmares.

hos

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, I'm back training again............the head is feeling better. Are you still planning on coming back to your roots.......where you belong? The tree at Adanac still has your name carved into it.

You two are starting to sound a bit broke back mountainish... not that there is anything wrong with that, and not that i watched the movie. Just sounds familiar from what a female friend told me when she watched it. Sarge, don't let Tee know you carved another name in the tree...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0