Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2007-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, thanks for the input. I did read some of the FVSL site, but it only seems to have an overabundance of :bronco: and of course :wa: and then there is :knvb:. So that is really not much help. But Sir M then visited the official FVSL website, and I must say that I cannot make any sense of that site either, other than it has nice colours and a bunch of trophies I assume are named after a bunch of guys, some of which may or may not be dead. Sir M tried to enlist the assistance of staff member Spicoli in this regard, but, Spicoli it seems has broken up with his long time companion, the lead lady of The Princess Bride (and Forrest Gump for that matter) so he is no help. So Sir M is confused by all of those Terra Nova southwest colours. That is why I am asking for help. I cannot tell.

Who should be ranked where out of the FVSL, RF?. Sir M is having a bit of a time understanding...

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
4. West Van F.C. (VMSL. Last week’s rank: 4. WAB rank: 4). This side does not train, everyone just goes on a cleanse. But one cannot cleanse the soul. No game scheduled this weekend, which is good because a lot of guys have midterms. Are in the BCs.

Midterms?? Have you gone with a youth movement, rebuilding this year? May also note this side is ranked far too high. They have not played since Nick Hershaw released his single, " Wouldn't it be good"

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or since Tina Turner lamented, in the middle of the night, that she had to "do the right thing".

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's okay Sir M. We don't worry too much about the rankings unlike other clubs on TTP....We'll just keep plugging away in the next few games until the provincials.
Good luck to all teams especially the Sapp/SU game at some ungodly hour on the turf...

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, thanks for the input. I did read some of the FVSL site, but it only seems to have an overabundance of :bronco: and of course :wa: and then there is :knvb:. So that is really not much help. But Sir M then visited the official FVSL website, and I must say that I cannot make any sense of that site either, other than it has nice colours and a bunch of trophies I assume are named after a bunch of guys, some of which may or may not be dead. Sir M tried to enlist the assistance of staff member Spicoli in this regard, but, Spicoli it seems has broken up with his long time companion, the lead lady of The Princess Bride (and Forrest Gump for that matter) so he is no help. So Sir M is confused by all of those Terra Nova southwest colours. That is why I am asking for help. I cannot tell.

Who should be ranked where out of the FVSL, RF?. Sir M is having a bit of a time understanding...

FVSL Masters Cup semi's this weekend: Langley v Mission & Delta v PAU in the other tilt.

FVSLforeverssidekick

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MBE:
Let me give you the play by play here as best I can amongst all the :wa:, the :bronco:, and the :knvb: to get to the point as to how my collegues in the FVSL (League where the reigning BC Champs play :bronco:) have come to a crystal ball conclusion of events possibly to come from the Valley regarding our horseshit, reduced amount, WMSL biased, provincial berths.

It's starts with Mr. Capri:

Coach said:
Langley vs Mission. Game 1

Delta vs PAU. Game 2

Pau needs to win this game and the final to get a B C spot.

If PAU lose this weekend, then the winner of the Langley vs Mission game will get the third provincial spot.

Twoleftfeet enquires:

twoleftfeet said:
Anyhoo....Coach, not that Im doubting you but the way I understand the Provincial Draw was that the 3rd spot in the league gets in if the Cup Winner is the 1st or 2nd place in the league. Not the Cup Finalist/Runner-up?...can you confirm this? Of coarse It would be beneficial to US if YOU are correct..:cool:

TLF, aside what the overwhelming majority thinks, is a fairly keen eye here and appears to have found an extremely rare discrepancy in Coach's statement. Regardless, I don't mean to sound coarse, he needs to take a spelling 'course'. (Common amongst us Valley lads to have only gone to school up to Grade 7).

Then, Phatanslow badgers Kenny again for the 17th time that day:

Phatanslow said:
I was wondering if someone could clarify something for me ? The Valley gets 3 Prov. spots but how are they allocated ? Top 2 in league and Cup winner or league winner and Cup finalists ? Is it just me or are those Ostriches at that farm on 264th on your way to Parkside to play Aldergrove looking to get some? Has anyone fcuked an Ostrich yet? What's it like?

Coach, not a big fan of sex with birds :D, confirms:

Coach said:
Top Two in league are in.

Cup winner next.

If Delta gets to the final than the winner of Langley and Mission are in.

Based on that I would put the top 5 rankings as follows:

1. Rangers
2. Delta
3. PAU
4. Mission
5. Langley

Cheers,
FVSLforever

:wa:

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Real funny RF ..so you have heard the story from when I was 10 and I was attacked by a pack of wild ostriches, farkers cornered me .. almost peck my eyes out .... bastard birds !!!
Hope you feel real good about yourself RF !!!!

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, the AllBlacks are the "Barnsley" of this draw and are looking to sneak thru....Mission are "ranked" higher but we have a favorable record against these fellas this year (1 win and 1 tie) so, it will be a Battle down at the OVAL, Home of the Mighty AllBlacks. Followed by the Titanic Clash between PA and DMU....a great day of footy indeed.

NOTE: Aldergrove can still qualify IF - 1) They beat GEU this weekend - followed by - Delta winning the Masters Cup - THEN - beating PA in a Playoff for 3rd spot in the League.

Apparently ties in the standings are decided by GOALS FOR but they abandoned that this year because of the score lines against Abbostford and White Rock who were not up to standard, especially earlier in the season . Just what I heard...no confirmation from League sources on this.

IF PA wins the Masters Cup they get the spot and you disregard all of the Crap noted above...simple.

Death Or Glory. :cool:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the gist of all this is that Phatanslow got bent over by an ostrich?

You guys and your farm animal fetishes...

So who is going to win the tractor pull and pie-eating contests this year?

Carry on carrying on,

Trece

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs: Nice park to play the playoff on....I know how your team just loves it.....one of the better "parking lots covered in green fuzz"....more suited for tennis one would think. To bad they wouldn't let you play on the new turf in Delta...Elsom Park...beautiful! Good luck....don't let WAB collect any points he thinks you owe him:wa:
SCK: What is the need for us to play this game? Look what happened last time...guess we'll see what kind of team we can put together.

Cheers!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotty.........Don't forget we train tonight at 8:45 pal.;)

The lads were looking forward to having a cold one with you after a run.

See ya then..............Right.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with the game....We have about eight guys out of town. We are relying heavily on our CAT team. You know, the one that made the semi final in league cup play. Hope you can put a team together.
Freddy: Any word on league cup final? Please tell me its not at David Lam??

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
MBE:
Let me give you the play by play here as best I can amongst all the :wa:, the :bronco:, and the :knvb: to get to the point as to how my collegues in the FVSL (League where the reigning BC Champs play :bronco:) have come to a crystal ball conclusion of events possibly to come from the Valley regarding our horseshit, reduced amount, WMSL biased, provincial berths.

It's starts with Mr. Capri:

Twoleftfeet enquires:

TLF, aside what the overwhelming majority thinks, is a fairly keen eye here and appears to have found an extremely rare discrepancy in Coach's statement. Regardless, I don't mean to sound coarse, he needs to take a spelling 'course'. (Common amongst us Valley lads to have only gone to school up to Grade 7).

Then, Phatanslow badgers Kenny again for the 17th time that day:

Coach, not a big fan of sex with birds :D, confirms:

Based on that I would put the top 5 rankings as follows:

1. Rangers
2. Delta
3. PAU
4. Mission
5. Langley

Cheers,
FVSLforever

:wa:

Well that clears it up.

tremy-1

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3. Columbus F.C. (VMSL. Last week’s rank: 3. WAB rank: 2). Columbus did not play. And they do not play again this coming week. Hopefully this will give them a chance to have their #1 striker get fit, because the two they had up front a couple of weeks back were, well...Rubenesque...(that means someone who is close in physical appearance to the VMSL scheduler). On solid ground for the BCs and the league title.

Very low class and bad taste.
I thought that you were intelligent.

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0