Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2009-2010

Who will finish #1 in The Rankings before the BCs?

• West Van FC (VMSL)

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Sapperton Rovers (VMSL)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Columbus FC (VMSL)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Port Coquitlam Castillians (FVSL)

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Delta United (FVSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Arch FC (FVSL)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Richmond United (VMSL)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • South Delta United (FVSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portuguese Club of Vancouver (VMSL)

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other (from VMSL, FVSL, NSCL or VISL)

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only said 2-1 for vantreights cause I can't bet against my team or the team fine would be huge. If its a close competitive game i am happy either way. The body porbably only has a game or two let in the tank anyway.

Cheers

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United drops because they lost their last game. Sorry those are the rules (that I made up) :).

Sir M

Hackman

Oct 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, I think you gave PAFC a bad ranking, just so you know PAFC finished 2nd in the FVSL with 0 losses in League play, same as Poco, with a win over Delta.
PAFC only had 2 losses in the whole season, both to Poco in Cup play, which is your #1 ranked team, and you have us 12th?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Staff are paring down the rankings to eight this week. Unfortunately, PAFC are not going to be ranked this week coming up, as they are out of the BCs now.

Sorry.

Sir M

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
12th seems fair to me, Hackman.;) We're from the FVSL don't forget. Sir M only ranked Poco 1st because Yoda has indiscriminate pics of Mrs. Sir M and another TTP'er who shall remain nameless (but who's name rhymes with Funnyfan). Words were exchanged, threats made....it was messy....

But we can do no worse than 8th now.:wa:

PS - I love my avatar. The likeness is amazing. Thanks Sliver.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After missing the chances they had yesterday to put the game away. I agree.
Who hit the post on the breakaway BigUnit?

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL Good point...That would have been me. I have missed by futher before so hitting the post was actually a good shot for me.

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir BU11's final 8:

1. Port Coquitlam Castillians (FVSL) Last week's rank: 2. FVSL Champs, FVSL Cup Champs. Highly recommended by Conductor.

2. West Van FC (VMSL) Last week's rank: 1. VMSL Champs and VMSL Cup winners this year. Winning by one goal in the final drops them one spot.

3. Westside A (VMSL) Last week's rank: 7. Fourth place in VMSL this year. Provincial Cup finalists last year. A real contender if they get guys out.

4. Columbus FC (VMSL) Last week's rank: 6. Second place in VMSL this year. Western Canadian and Provincial Champions last year.

5. Surrey United (VMSL) Last week's rank: 5. 8th place in VMSL this year. They lost in the VMSL Cup final, but are a force to be reckoned with if they get people out.

6. Gorge FC (VISL) Last week's rank: 12. 2nd place in VISL this year. A proud club.

7. Delta United (FVSL) Last week's rank: 10. 2nd place in FVSL this year. FVSL Champs last year, and quarter finalists in Provincial Cup last year.

8. Vantreights (VISL) Last week's rank: 14. This team is always tough in the BCs, plus I like BU11's last post. They travel again, bus is booked and beers are chillin.

Attachments

• 2010_Provincial_Cup_MASTERS.pdf
    54.7 KB · Views: 84

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Unit 11:

Thanks so much for your sudden input and involvement in the rankings. Kjell Brodsgaard was right about you. However, now it is time for thie week's edition of:

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2010 Provincial Cup Edition:

1. Port Coquitlam Castillians (FVSL) Last week's rank: 1. These guys beat another FVSL team (PAFC) who, staff report, may have had HOS in goal. Different level next, as they host Columbus.

2. West Van FC (VMSL) Last week's rank: 2. The VMSL Champs beat Cordova Bay last week. They meet another Island team, Gorge FC, next at home on turf.

3. Surrey United (VMSL) Last week's rank: 7. SU moves way up after an away win in Victoria against the VISL Champs. Things do not get any easier this week as they are up against Westside, but this time they are at home.

4. Columbus FC (VMSL) Last week's rank: 6. Columbus moves up after beating Sapperton at Queens Park. Away to Port Coquitlam next: MOTW, #2 VMSL at #1 FVSL.

5. Westside A (VMSL) Last week's rank: 5. Westside handled Coveside fairly easily, and without their most dangerous asset Marcus in the lineup. Away to Surrey United next, in what should be a cracker, as long as they get guys to attend.

6. Gorge FC (VISL) Last week's rank: 8. Gorge moves up after their 2-1 win at home over Richmond. They are away to West Van next.

7. Delta United (FVSL) Last week's rank: 9. Up 2 spots after beating Nordic in round one. They host Vantreights next.

8. Vantreights (VISL) Last week's rank: 11. This self-deprecating team beat Roma away on the weekend. They are away again, to Delta United this time, this coming weekend.

Congratulations to all teams that have reached the final eight. See you next week, when we will be down to four.

Sir M

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kjell probably just said i am a handsome young lad. BTW we are not self-depricating.......we just lake to talk about ourselves in a negative tone to give other teams a false sense of security. Let's see if it works again this week. Man we suck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0