Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Soccer Resort Van to Vegas Cup Returns Aug 22

Niall Swan

Mar 5, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi Folks...

We're back for a solid pre-season tournament in Burnaby - with more prizes of trips to Vegas, and of course, Beer Garden, and some of the games will be on the new Turf fields at Burnaby.

Thanks
Niall

Soccer Resort PRESEASON Setanta Vancouver Cup PART 2 – August 22, 2009 - Win a Team Weekends in Las Vegas, and Comp Beer!
After the success of our April tournament, we’re back with another weekend in Vegas to give away for our December 4/5 2009 and March 5/6 2010 tournaments!
Get ready for the new Season with a Local Pre-Season tournament!

Join the Soccer Resort in Vancouver for our PRESEASON 7v7 outdoor tournament, with 4/5 games on great field turf fields on the new fields at Burnaby Lakes, and complimentary beer (post tournament of course). We have multiple Men’s, Women’s and Coed divisions – Open, B and C divisions, as well as Over 30’s and over 40’s.

All teams win $100’s of Soccer Resort credits that can be used for Las Vegas and all winning teams (usually 5-8 teams) will be placed in a hat with one team lucky winning a complimentary hotel and tournament two night weekend in Las Vegas for our August tournament (Dec 4/5 or March 5/6 2010)!

WITH new Beer Garden – opens at 12 noon! And remember, Setanta will be exclusively showing all UEFA Champions League games in 2010, starting in August 2010, along with the usual Premiership games – we’ll have even more Setanta giveaways this time! –

Please note Setanta Canada is a separate business from Setanta UK and is still churning out the soccer programming for now and the future!

As part of our partnership with Setanta Sports, if your team photo is taken at the event, you might get your team pic on Setanta Sports during a Premiership game a few weeks later. Make sure and sign-up early. Other upcoming tournaments include New York City, Boston, Las Vegas in March, Costa Rica, Miami, and more. More info visit www.soccerresort.com email travel@soccerresort.com or call 718 433 2452

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi Niall. Last time if I recall the beer garden was actually the bar in 8 rinks. Are you saying that this time there will be an outdoor garden?

Niall Swan

Mar 5, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi Niall. Last time if I recall the beer garden was actually the bar in 8 rinks. Are you saying that this time there will be an outdoor garden?

Hello Sir....yes this time it will be a part of the tournament on site - just working through the permit process as we speak....

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
the Nomads won the last tourney would love to have another team we knew down in Vegas with us. It's a great day. :bronco:

Niall Swan

Mar 5, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
KJ -

Are you coming to Vegas - I didn't hear so I gave the team trip away to the Langley team....

Kidding! Looking forward to you joining us in Vegas as part of your prize...make sure you represent BC well...

Oh, and Johnny, he'll have more details after Aug 28/29...and we'll have the camera rolling - my prediction? Great first day show by the Nomads, second day collapse due to lifestyle issues...happens to all Vegas first timers ;)

next weekend's winners get to go to Dec 4/5 tournament in LV...yahooo...

N

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way it's shaping up you may be right. I've only got 8 guys confirmed.

Anyone want to join us in Vegas? We've found $68 flights on Allegiant, hotel and tourney is free. 2 more would be perfect. msg me :bronco:

csheach

Mar 30, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Anyone want to join us in Vegas? We've found $68 flights on Allegiant, hotel and tourney is free. 2 more would be perfect. msg me :bronco:

Still have spots? Although an unknown, I'll come tryout with you guys any time before then to assess my readiness (on or off the pitch) to represent.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

How old does one have to be? If you're looking for a 41 year-old.....I might be one you're looking for. :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0