Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Soccer Resort Van to Vegas Cup Returns Aug 22

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've gone through that, gentlemen.....and it never quotes me for the just the return flight. Hotels keep popping up and that isn't required is it?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep, Subway won quicker than Jarred can consume a could of veggie footlongs and an extra large Diet Coke the last time in the open. However, there was a draw out of the hat between the open winners, the recreational winners (Johnny Bluenose and the Lngley Div 3 guys et al I think) and the (sorry) either co-ed or women's division winners. The recreational winners got drawn to go to Las Vegas. Last time, the open div was a walk, this time who knows? Subway is composed of mostly Cliff Ave and Inter young guys, with an SU, Indo, and WVFC sprinkling. Great idea for a tournament though: love the fact that Subway's first game is at 1050 in the morning and the open final goes at 250 PM.

I believe there is a beer garden at this one.

Sir M.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Sir M, congrats today on winning. to bad Sundowners couldn't of given you guys a better game. but we had fun and no beer garden today.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep, Subway won quicker than Jarred can consume a could of veggie footlongs and an extra large Diet Coke the last time in the open. However, there was a draw out of the hat between the open winners, the recreational winners (Johnny Bluenose and the Lngley Div 3 guys et al I think) and the (sorry) either co-ed or women's division winners. The recreational winners got drawn to go to Las Vegas. Last time, the open div was a walk, this time who knows? Subway is composed of mostly Cliff Ave and Inter young guys, with an SU, Indo, and WVFC sprinkling. Great idea for a tournament though: love the fact that Subway's first game is at 1050 in the morning and the open final goes at 250 PM.

I believe there is a beer garden at this one.

Sir M.
Sir M, I had/have nothing to do with this tourney and/or Langley Div 3 guys.

Kjohnsob had a mixed group under our team name made up of LUFC Div 1 and 2 guys during the spring tourney, and we made no appearance at this one.. congrats on the win and the trip win.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0