Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sports Trivia 2002.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hopeless............

Wilfie Mannion ex-'boro, ex-England.

Forgive me if the trivia question wasn't to do with baseball, American football or fcuking basketball. Or mountain biking.

This game sucks, let's slash the seats.

I quit.

Saint

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

That gnomically challenged little shite has been cheating his way through these questions in order to win your favour (he told me so). What's more, he's editing my posts. Can we do nothing to stop this egregious abuse of power? He may be an inveterate member of the forum but enough is enough. Next thing you know he's going to be inviting me down for Christmas dinner because he can't find a girl to comfort him during those long and incredibly lonely winter nights. Reprimand him, now, if you will.

The answer is…he’s gone home, so you’ll have to create a question on your lonesome.

Saint

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There exist in both England and Scotland five clubs whose names begin and end with the same letter (I'll give you Celtic). Can you name the other nine?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are we talking city names or team names like Saints etc? If Saints is one then I have three. I think that that is all I'll be able to get without resorting to internet research.:(

Anyone else?

Saint

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have absolutely no idea what the fcuk 'we' are talking about. But, in an effort to be improve my rapidly declining status on this forum, and because I’m a swell kind of guy, I can provide you with the clarity that you seek. Think ‘city’ names.

For example, Dundee is incorrect, but their bitter rivals...

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here we go!!!

In which North American city does all its major pro sports teams have the same colors in their jerseys????

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Northhampton
Celtic
Liverpool
Kilmarnock
Aston Villa
Alloa
Nuneaton
Clyde FC
Carslile FC sp
East Fife

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why too much time Jinky

As for the NA City with all same sports team colours.

I think TO, but do the Argos count in the CFL, or do you want the Major 4 Sports.

HOS

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0