Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Squamish Soccerfest 2010

klons

Feb 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
That time of year again, registration is slated for opening next weekend to my knowledge.

Tournament is April 18/19, should be a good fun weekend as it usually is.

klons

Feb 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excuse the typo, April 17/18th.

Any teams looking for group accom, leave me a message as I work front desk at the local (2 week old) Holiday Inn which is a two minute drive to the fields.

klons

Feb 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teams from all over have entered in recent years. ACBC, Punjab Hurricanes, Sikh Temple to name a few.

Varied caliber of teams, given that there are multiple age ranges for the groups.

Some teams play the odd premier level player (believe a limit of 2 per team are allowed), others are full out beer league teams mostly there to have fun.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Squamish Tournament is great. Beergardens are always Bumpin..Sometimes to much..lol the music is so loud you cant hear your players on the field next to it.
Its held at the same time as the Provincial tournament. Because most Premier players are in the Provincials most of the guys are unavailable so you dont see to many Premier guys. We have gone the last 3 years but were takeing this year off. We never seem to do very well for some reason at this tournament.LOL
Its always been pretty warm and the grass fields are not to bad considering its only early April in Squamish.
Well organized and lots of fun.
I recommend it.
Our newly promoted Div 1 team will be back in the future for sure.
I would say its a good Div 1 Tournament.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm gonna run it by coach you'll maybe see us there[ND titans].Good luck next year Ghouse you guys will do good in div.1

klons

Feb 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those looking for rooms for the weekend, I have tentative rates from my hotel.

King suites from 134.10
Two Queen suites from 138.60
Two Queen + Sofa bed suite from 152.10

Bookings have already come in, so I cannot guarantee we'll have rooms for those waiting.

604-848-6000, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Squamish.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have some tentative rates for advertising on TTP - want to do the right thing going forward?

:D

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just don't book a room at the Sea to Sky Hotel. The hotel manager has a serious hate on for soccer teams (even more so than others) and one way or another will find a way to suck the life out of your credit card.

2 years ago he charged me for breaking the springs on a fold-out bed. Bed hadn't even been used during our stay. He tried force charging my c/c $600 but I cancelled it before he was able to put the charge through.

Squamish tourney is a great time, just steer clear of that dickhead.

klons

Feb 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
A month to go, just curious if anybody from here is taking part?

I know Ghouse mentioned no ACBC this year, Bombastic and a few others have traditionally came down for the weekend.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0