Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Surrey F.C. Sued.

Innocent until proving Guilty they say. What do you think?

• Guilty

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, but your reading my essays has enhanced your enjoyment of life. I should sue you too, but consider the essays gratis.;)

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Problems brewing for years...

Problems (financial and other) at SFC have been brewing for years. I coached in the youth club a few years back and saw problems that were directly opposite to generally accepted business practices...but I digress. The higher powers?? Regs...yeah okay, just because a donkey (see jack-ass) tells you he likes hay doesn't mean he ain't chewing carrots when you're not looking! Merkl is above board and honest in any dealings I ever had there and I can't say the same for Mr. Chairman...although the previous comments on Russ were correct...well meaning guy that puts in tons of hours supplying many teams.

CD

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
be careful

I think it would be wise for all those concerned to be careful with their words when expressing an opinion of a person's character, especially when it is very likely being read by the specific individuals.

I'm not publically taking any sides. If you are in the know about what transpired , this is not the forum to discuss it in until a legal decision has been made.

This is a neutral comment meant to deter anyone from getting into any slanderous predicaments.

My two cents.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cartdriver,

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said Merkl wasn't above board. He is a good guy and is a teammate in the summer.

Also, don't insinuate that my source is/was Roy because it's not.

I tried to put this thread before by saying to just shut it for now but I guess I should have taken it a step further and closed the thread.

I'll do that now.

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0