Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Team TTP in Penticton 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's time! Once again! For everybody! To come aboard the HOOOOO Train!!!!

Ahem,

So, I got the info for Penticton this morning. We will be sending a team of some sort up. I need to have the cash in by the end of the month so I want to make sure there will be enough people wanting to play. Obviously the guys from last year have priority. After that it is first come first served.

Bertrum has stated he won't be there, but I find that hard to believe. Time will tell. Penticton wouldn't be the same without him.

So, who's in?

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Bertrum has stated he won't be there, but I find that hard to believe. Time will tell. Penticton wouldn't be the same without him.So, who's in?

13 consecutive years of mayhem and debauchery all for not this year I am afraid. :(

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guess I should have put that down. May 21st to 23rd. Victoria Day long weekend.

Bertrum,

As I said. Time will tell.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Berty, how about this offer for May Long Weekend: hop on a plane to Texas with me instead ;). I'll be heading to a 3v3 footy tourney down there...all expenses paid :wa:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
Berty, how about this offer for May Long Weekend: hop on a plane to Texas with me instead ;). I'll be heading to a 3v3 footy tourney down there...all expenses paid :wa:

Says pardon? :)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda and family will most likely be out.
Looks like the FVSL contingent will not make an appearance this year.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Due to lack of interest being shown(I know it's early, but money has to be in)Team TTP will not be sending a team this year. If anyone wants this spot, PM me. It is ours until the end of the month or until I e-mail the organizers and let them know we won't be coming.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, we arent' sending a team this year because none of the FVSL guys can make it and the VMSL guys know they have no chance to win the title without us, so what's the point?

:)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If no one PM's me asking for the spot by Friday, I will give up our spot with the organizers.

I agree Yoda, it was the VMSLers fault we lost to those 50 year olds last year. Totally.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Throbby, that was a brutal game. (Moreso b/c I stopped there on my way back to the motel room after STD's blender party :eek: )

I'm still shaking my head b/c DAP couldn't do it all himself that game...

I'm not so shocked about the cancellation, I guess everyone just wants to head to Texas with me. :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't let it die so easily.

Are there any TTPers who want to play in the Penticton tournament on the May long weekend? The dates are May 21st to 23rd. We are looking for about 20 guys.

Reply here or send me a PM if you are interested.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if PAU are going to get their shite together are not??? Mileslong, e-er and myself will let you know and either way have an answer by Monday... Does that work???
When do you need to commit to the Tourney organizers???

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Red headed step child

I thought there was a step-family up in the Okanagan area you once stayed with??? They might be happy to see you??? (leave) Besides, who's car am I going to pass out in???

Guinnessnotontherecruitingteamjustyet!!!(I wonder if Zaurrini would be allowed?) :rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm giving this until the 8th, then I will give up the spot. If you are interested, please let me know.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
I can't let it die so easily.

Are there any TTPers who want to play in the Penticton tournament on the May long weekend? The dates are May 21st to 23rd. We are looking for about 20 guys.

Reply here or send me a PM if you are interested.
maybe niall t & sneddons army will contribute...cause they wont be able to play in any more games locally..that would be too funny..team SNOOT doggy dog :eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob,

May 21st to 23rd is a tre-men-dous riding weekend up at Whistler...Wives, kids, condo, lift access...seemes to me you'll have money burning a hole in your pocket otherwise.

Join me, young Skywalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0