Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Team TTP in Penticton 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sixfyv

Guinness said:
Regs & therob decided I must play the full 90... :rolleyes: Wankers!!! ;)

And don't forget trying to get yourself thrown out of the game. Funny, How you never did receive any cards, considering you should have at least had a yellow on a couple of tackles. Amazing how you got away with that ;) :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Penticton 2005

In case anyone is interested

You are cordially invited to enter the 44th Annual Penticton May Classic Pacific Western Brewery Soccer Tournament to be held the weekend of May 21st, 22nd, and 23rd 2005 (Victoria Day Weekend). Tournament headquarters and beer garden will be at King’s Park Soccer Complex.The entry fee is $390.00, which includes 20 tickets per team for the Sunday night activity. Fully completed Applications, Team Roster Lists and Entry Fees must be received by March 1st, 2005 or asap, 3 teams are needed. Please make cheques payable to “Penticton Soccer Club”. The tournament is restricted to 16 Men’s teams and 16 Women’s teams. Teams will be accepted, once their cheques arrive, on a first come, first served basis. A draw will be sent out shortly after April 1st. As the Victoria Day weekend is traditionally the first weekend of the summer in Penticton, we strongly suggest that you book accommodation well in advance. We look forward to having you join us in the sunny Okanagan!

For further information contact:
Phil Rogers (250) 493-8832 email - pjrogers@shaw.ca or

Brian DEAN email – deanenv@shaw.ca fax: (250) 494-0318

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not interested anymore...

Since, TTP's finest couldn't commit nor cared about travelling up to Penny this year, the PAU boys have decided to go back to Kelowna!!! :) This is a money tournament and the competition is not that fierce... I mean, we get pished all day and night and still end up coming home with $1000... Not too shabby... (oops, I may have just turned a few lights on) :eek:

GuinnesswillbewelliedontheothersideofLakeOkanaganthisMaylong. :wa:

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
are there any smelly pirate hookers heading up to K-town
or is it just the channel 6 news (and fence smashing) team?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were up in kelowna a few years back. tournament is horrible, fields are third rate yet it was still a hell of a weekend. Line of the weekend was the hotel supervisor jim leyhee walks into the room after 3 prior warnings, yells and I quote "their are drugs everywhere" within 5 minutes 3 cop cars and an eviction. payed for 3 nights got one yet peace arch partied it up all night in the back parking lot and never got hasseled. I guess champions always get the special treatment they won it that year like every other year.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
most intelligent thing Bulljive has ever posted
I guess champions always get the special treatment they won it that year like every other year.
DUH!!! ;) :rolleyes:
I guess some things never change???

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knowone said:
are there any smelly pirate hookers heading up to K-town
or is it just the channel 6 news (and fence smashing) team?
K-town= Kelowna? or are the talks of monday afternoons in the Kamloops beer garden starting again?

Guiness, E-er, studs, Maxwell? any news on the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0