Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2003 Co-ed match reports, and witty banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the hell happened?

SC goes away, I miss a game and the team goes to shite. I knew this would happen. To many BBY Canadians on the team.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Name

Now you know why they call them the Capitals.

HOS has been kicked out of a few games in Co-Ed, I was playing with the Capitals back then, and was very high strung like Besty and Notty:rolleyes: .

Throw Punches first, ask questions later, the New Co-Ed Motto.

HOS

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtics Keeper

Rumour is that Jinky started in the Pipes last night for the Hairy Blue Capitals.

Perhaps TheRob should have brought his chair to the Co-Ed game.

What happened Big'En, you are on pace to match Nuks record for Co-Ed futilty in the Pipes.

Jinky give me a call, we can do some training on the pitch across from you place, or we could head down to the Kings Head and work on your hands.

HOS

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, really what happened?

TheRob Mrs. KNVB wants to know what you wanted to show her in the front of your truck.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a little dig to the troops...

Kinda sounds like the Dragons have pick up from where we ended...(Yogi, remember our last game of the season, the semi final :eek: )

Oh well, if things go as planned, they won't need you either K-nobby...

Go on without us gang:eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: a little dig to the troops...

Originally posted by sexualchocolate
Kinda sounds like the Dragons have pick up from where we ended...(Yogi, remember our last game of the season, the semi final :eek: )

Do you mean losing?
:D

Was there a fight in our game too?

I remember talking with you, then yelling, then I woke up and could only see out of one eye as I looked up at the sky from my back.
:confused:

What happened?

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Justified

TheRob:
Three red cards in a co-ed game? One for eye gouging/punching? What the fcuk was that dip shite trying to do anyway?

So it was unprovoked? I beg to differ there!

If I had been taken out like that I would have gotten up and shoved him too! (and I didn't see a punch it was "called" a shove) The TACKLE was BRUTAL! The push was a little extreme but those 2 were battling BACK AND FORTH so it was coming.....
Co-ed isn't about hard tackles like that either :rolleyes:

As for us being Tryhards..... isn't that what the games about? Playing to win? And try we did..... being down 1-0 cause we were so damn lazy in the first half.... picked it up in the 2nd half and managed to get 3 GREAT goals past Jinky! What can we say....??

Spazz

whocouldn'trunlastnightafterplaying10gamesthisweek

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
TheRob Mrs. KNVB wants to know what you wanted to show her in the front of your truck.

Hate to be the one to break the news to you knvb, but I heard that TheRob "Stopped Short" with your wife last night. He used my move, it works every time.

Castanza

I hope this news doesn't rattle you for the big game on Sat.
What is the wife doing while you are away?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Justified

Originally posted by Spazz

As for us being Tryhards..... isn't that what the games about? Playing to win? And try we did..... being down 1-0 cause we were so damn lazy in the first half.... picked it up in the 2nd half and managed to get 3 GREAT goals past Jinky! What can we say....??

Spazz

You can say get a life. Listen to yourself.

Here I'll spell it out. It's.... CO-ED! I can honestly say I'm not playing to win, in fact the whole game really interfeares with the after BBQ. You want to try-hard play winter soccer, like the rest of us.

I wasn't there so, no comment on the "incident" or who's to blame. They are both knobs for letting it get that far in the first place. I still think it's the BBY Canadians fault though.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DNA report...

Can we have a check in aisle 2 please?:eek:

I knew you were cheating Throbby :mad:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I had been taken out like that I would have gotten up and shoved him too!
I don't want to sound like a jerk but that's the difference between our two teams. First of all, a guy from our team would never tackle a girl. No need to worry about that. If I were tackled like that in winter, yeah I get up and maybe shove the guy. In Co-ed, I get up and remind the offender that this is Co-ed, and it's just for fun.

We don't try to win. We are so good that just happens. That's life.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too Funny

10 Games, how do you play 10 Games in 1 week?

As for throwing punches in Co-Ed, what kind of losser throws punches in Co-Ed:rolleyes: .

HOS

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the enlightenment....

Kinda figured that with half men half women on the pitch :rolleyes:

It's still soccer and not many people go out to lose..... it's a fcking game.... socializing was done on and off the pitch but it is a G-A-M-E....

And ya, co-ed or Winter ( I play that too :eek: ) it's all about the beer (and whatever else you're into) and hanging out after.... AFTER THE GAME......

And as for the "incident" I say Herb and his lack of controlling the game had a lot to do with it...... I think that's the first time Herb's ever issued a red for yapping......

Spazz

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the weekend to now...

7 games in the tourney over the weekend..... Indoor on Monday, Women's Wednesday and Co-ed last night..... it can be done....

Count it.... 10

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't see any contact....

I was on the pitch but didn't see any punches...??

And a few from BOTH teams were swinging (with players in between) so I guess it was losers all around then eh?

Spazz

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz you're wrong...

...... I think that's the first time Herb's ever issued a red for yapping......

Spazz

Herb's notorious for his no bumming calls.

I agree with HOS, what's up with punching in coed? :confused:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Three sides to every story.

Yours. Ours. The truth.

Whole hearted,

TheRob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online