The Atlantic Trap and Gill

Discussion in 'Restaurants/Bars/Clubs - Where to get Pissed' started by SC, Nov 7, 2004.

1. SC

SC Active Member

Est:
    Jul 28, 2001
    TTP Credits:
    Dirty Money:
    $100.00
    I highly recommend this establishment. It reminded me of someone's old school basement with a lot of Eastern Canadian beer memorabilia plastered all over the walls. The booze (not that I drank) and the food was really reasonable.
    Great times especially with the live Celtic music!
    On the corner of Davie and Seymour...

+SCaroundtown

2. One Dart

One Dart New Member

Est:
    Feb 25, 2002
    TTP Credits:
    Dirty Money:
    $100.00
    I strongly agree with SC's description. Was down there on Alexander Keith's 109th birthday last month and it was a tremendous occasion. Pretty much unlike any other bar I've been in in the city. Would also highly recommend heading down there on AK's 110th birthday as the lobster eating contest that I participated in was to become an annual event. That and the fact there were extremely hot birds dressed in old style bar wench costumes. And the beer. Lot's of beer.

3. SC

SC Active Member

Est:
    Jul 28, 2001
    TTP Credits:
    Dirty Money:
    $100.00
    OD, it's a wonder we don't hang out more often... You must be afraid of Cougars. :confused:

We also need to take advantage of our designated driver before his time is up ;)

4. striker14

striker14 Well-Known Member

Est:
    Jul 29, 2002
    TTP Credits:
    Dirty Money:
    $100.00
    Good Food...Good Times...ALWAYS!! I, as well, highly recommend this fine watering hole! Been all pissed up many o' times there...beware of the MONSTROUS staircase to the washrooms...it's been a close one everytime :eek:

striker14