Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: college players

Originally posted by Knight Rhider
KP as the senior lion coming back.

Senior..:confused:

This is a 21 year old kid in only his second season with you.

Corey and Kelly will help you if and when they return.

Cheers

max power

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cory is back in october, and we are unsure about kelly but he has signed. Reynold is also back in the beginning of November.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: college players

Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney
Senior..:confused:

This is a 21 year old kid in only his second season with you.

Corey and Kelly will help you if and when they return.

Cheers

if i'm not mistaken, this 21 year old kid, was named to the fvsl allstar team the first year he was in the league, and being a senior lion (2nd season) makes it one more year than he played with the other team he was with

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: Re: college players

Originally posted by joely_the_goalie
if i'm not mistaken, this 21 year old kid, was named to the fvsl allstar team the first year he was in the league, and being a senior lion (2nd season) makes it one more year than he played with the other team he was with
pssssssssssst... Joely... its a piss-take...

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sadly Mistaken!

Originally posted by joely_the_goalie

Good job you put that small clarification at the beginning of your post, because you are so far off the St. Bernard is on its way.

He made the All Star squad in his second year.

He signed for me when he was seventeen. - Do the math genius !

This would be his fourth season.. :eek:

Cheers

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlikely

Originally posted by max power
Cory is back in october, and we are unsure about kelly but he has signed. Reynold is also back in the beginning of November.

I don't see you getting Kelly or Eric P back due to their commitments with the Fire Department. It took us two years to get Schulze back under the same circumstances. Good luck though. I'd forgotten about Ren, he is another quality player. I only see you getting the three guys though ( Cory, Ren & KP ) not the five that has been mentioned. What's Joely the Goalie's brother going to do after Douglas ?

Cheers

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Jon

What's Joely the Goalie's brother going to do after Douglas ?
He's made a few indications that he wants to join the PAU army!!! However, we'll only take the kid if he keeps raking in the birds on the table tops!!!:D ;)

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Jon has told me that he is playing with us, and may have a few friends from douglas joining him.. but he did say the offer from PAU was quite good

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joely's lil' bro

Actually Cainy told me he was only considering bringing in the young lad, because of his ability to swing both ways... That and he'd let cainy film any of his post-bar activities back at the old Demink residence!!!:eek: ;) Besides, the Lions have already got too many buddies playing together, so there would be no room at the ranch for a new kid!!!:rolleyes: ;)

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
all these upcoming signings

So many teams feel they are the teams to beat after the college and university seasons are finished. But wont all the teams in premier be picking up some of these players. If your team will be changing so much after these other seasons are done, that doesnt say much about your current team. All the teams go through changes through the season, and new teams like the lions and sufc should be aware of this. You guys cant possibly think other teams wont have some sort of changes. Talk less and play more.
PAU to take the league, even with their youngens this season:cool:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 2 Chilli 1

Good hard fought game by both sides with GEU coming out on top.Chilli's small defender made a couple mistakes the first one being huge which cost a goal.GEU up 2-0 in the second when chilli scored a nice header goal to make things interesting.Chilli hit a post but could not hit the net for the most part to tie it up.Chilli played tough and has obviously turned there game around from the first two rompings they took to start the season.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught all of the second half of the delta game, thought both teams looked shite. Delta metro owned the play going forward while Lions were comfy just sitting back. I know both teams were "missing players" but definetly hope next meeting is worth the drive.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK....

There is no way in hell, that either Delta Metro or North delta would ever beat a VMSL team.
Saw most of the game tonight , and I am sure others (read: KNVB) would agree...both teams would struggle against the likes of Columbus and/or any other bottom VMSL team.

That being said...it was rather entertaining.

I left just before the goals were scored...and I really...no, REALLY hope LION, that Totti wanna-be didnt score for ND ;)

See you soon in the FVSL,

Zaurrini

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I'll never get that two hours back. First a quick stop by JO to whore my draw tickets and watch a bit of Div 1 footy. Nothing really eye catching other than the odd really high ball and a few tasty tackles oh, and and TheRob and Gus shitting the bed on more than one occasion.

Then over to Mackie, only because Parkhead said he was buying beer. Admittedly, I only saw the last 10 of the first on, but fcuk me was it awful. Crafty's mob looked poor, but Delta twats looked horrendous. Going a man down early into the second on a phantom call Delta somehow managed to score first against the flow as teams do when they're a man down. If my source (read Pipo) was correct, I believe it was TTP's Lion who bagged it. Two words for you son-o... Fcuking poser... Turn your god damn collars down you look like a fcuking idiot, keg party tonight or not. From there it was all ND pushing and Delta sticking to their game plan of cnuting it up the park.

ND had some very useful players out wide (seriously) both lads with very quick feet and pace to match oh, and really bad salads (still serious) and who obviously have seen one to many Man U/Rinaldo(sp) high light reel step over moves, none the less did very well to cause much shite when they weren't running themselves out of bounds. Memo to #24: the ball runs really fast on the turf. :rolleyes:

I spent most of my night TTP out of Pipo and trying to get a goal on video on my dad's fcuking camera which I couldn't get to take a good picture all night. I of course was ill prepared for the amazing bed shitting Delta pulled off in the last 2 minutes, but got a few good clips anyhow. (To be posted Monday BTW)
agree...both teams would struggle against the likes of Columbus and/or any other bottom VMSL team.
At the risk of having Cainy jump all over me like a drunk slut at the Roxey, again, I'll give you an Azziism ... a emphatic YES.

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco City Dominion 1 - PAU 0

Poco up in first half with PAU getting a red at halftime. Good, hard fought battle for the full 90 mins.

I'm sure Cainy and Osame will update you on all the details...

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't remember which player did it, but the linesman reported a punch to the back of a Poco player's head at the end of the first half.

Martin went over to the PAU bench at halftime and sent him off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0