Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ROXY SCORES. ROXY SCORES. Very happy to see the monkey gone.
Ugly but efficient win. Tough park and a tough team to break down.
Pinnies are shocking at this or any level. A club that allows their top team to represent them while kitted out as they are DO NOT deserve to be playing premier. Now if we could transplant those changeroom's to Albion or Mackie, then we have something to talk about.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In a stunning, never before turn of events, the GEU soccer club has already closed Albion fields for the week so GEU's home gamem will now be an away game. :(

Mission is looking more and more tempting every week.

There is a possibility that GEU will never have a home game again this season.
Not even a Provincial game as all fields will be converted to baseball/slopitch by then.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Q: Is there a reason why you guys can't / won't play @ Hammond?

Shitty deal there guys. I'd be anxious to sever ties w/ my club too, with that kind of treatment.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Yoda

The League has agreed to hand the home venue to Peace Arch for Friday nights tilt...
GEU vs PAU @ Cloverdale Athletic Park, Kick off = 7:45pm... Us poor bastards from the Nation have had a tough season, however we have had the privilage of training @ Newton all season and now have time @ Cloverdale's new turf pitch... :D

It's all about the facilities Yoda... (Who really wants to win the League again anyway :rolleyes: )

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's good news for the PAU Nation then.

Surrey United will be running their Centre of Excellence camps from 5:00 - 6:30 that night Guinness, might I suggest you have the guys stop by for this. You can call it a warm up if you like, but you know it just may help your struggling side out to be with some of Surrey United's elite rep players. The girls would love to have you there.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Q: Is there a reason why you guys can't / won't play @ Hammond?

Tried to get it but it's all booked up with games already. There isn't usually any fields open on a weekend unless a game has been cancelled.

I'll be pissed if on my way to our game on Sunday in Langley i see teams playing on that field. Which most likely will happen.
:mad:

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: That's good news for the PAU Nation then.

knvb said:
Surrey United will be running their Centre of Excellence camps from 5:00 - 6:30 that night Guinness, might I suggest you have the guys stop by for this. You can call it a warm up if you like, but you know it just may help your struggling side out to be with some of Surrey United's elite rep players. The girls would love to have you there.

Davey, will there be room for our squad, with Dal's big head takin up most of the pitch???

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure there will CARSON, it's a large pitch. Though, we are a little short on pylon's be sure to wear something bright yellow would you.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I may remind you fellas, that the Pylon jokes are really only witty when used by me. :rolleyes:

Carson, if you do attend the Centre of Excellence for your warm-up, wear your shinnies cuz my daughter is lethal. When she registers on TTP one day, her handle will be Studzilla.

pylonjokesshouldbecopyrighted

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pylonjokesshouldbecopyrighted
Why??? Sensitive subject???
Have you been called a "_ _ _ _ _" a few times in your illustrious career??? (Don't want to actually type the "P" word around ballbaby) ;)

BTW, I will take KNVBeaker up on his generous offer... I'd love a chance at kicking Ballbaby's wee daughter... Besides I've got at least 2" on her!!! :rolleyes:

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Sure there will CARSON, it's a large pitch. Though, we are a little short on pylon's be sure to wear something bright yellow would you.
Davey, now I know why your avatar says 100% orange. Doesn't the school of Excellence supply the Orange pinnies to all the players.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: ?????

outkast said:
Anyone know if the geu premier team is playing friday?

Well another quality call by the club of GEU by closing Albion yet again this weekend...im thinking we should almost have our games in a parking lot, but they would probably close that too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: We were so supposed to play one of 3 home games friday night, but now our game against PAU this friday has been changed to Cloverdale...some home game that is :mad: :mad: :mad: ....Im really hoping we get to move to mission next year to have an actual field to play on..well i guess its on to PAU this friday night which should be a crackerjack of a game. :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can anyone confirm if the GEU v. PAU is a go for 7:45 Friday at Cloverdale. Talked to one of our coaches last night and he said it hadn't been confirmed yet.

cheers

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't you come to practice for once and find out Millsey?
;)

I think you can count on it as a go for Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0