Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertrum said:
Yoda said:
Why don't you come to practice for once and find out Millsey?
;) QUOTE] Ya Mills! :mad: BS it is. I know you have people waiting for you at home though. Good on ya big man. :D
Why dont you come to practice Millsy?The cat team is pissed.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are because how are we going to talk him into playing for us this weekend if he doesn't come to practices?

:)

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
We are because how are we going to talk him into playing for us this weekend if he doesn't come to practices?

:)
Millsy is shite. Who really gives a shite? :wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milsy didn't make any spectacular saves off Utah. It helps when Utah kicks a field goal from the 5 yard line. ;)

I, on the other hand, am the only guy this season to beat Tim Wagner on a header from inside the 18. :rolleyes:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
I, on the other hand, am the only guy this season to beat Tim Wagner on a header from inside the 18. :rolleyes:
Is Tim generally beaten by headers from outside the 18? Sounds as though he's been going to the Sensei Hanson and HoS school of goalkeeping then.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU vs GEU

Originally posted by Millsy
Can anyone confirm if the GEU v. PAU is a go for 7:45 Friday at Cloverdale

No, it has just been cancelled due to the stench of KNVB's arse in the Park after he had his knickers pulled down all night at training... :rolleyes: I guess this match may never get done??? Apparently some vandals torched the plastic playing surface, before moving on to KNVB's townhouse for a target practice??? :eek:

Guinnesschokedaboutthecancelation. :mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leave my knickers out of this... I'm sure you're TTP about the field being torched it was fine when I left the park at 1:00 last night... It's better your game was canceled anyway, I had planned on watching out of simple convenience but now I can go watch some real fubal. What time does the Rangers match start?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you doing lurking again? The boss must be out... It doesn't mean your a retard that would be a monumental insult to other retards, besides last time I called someone a retard I had the retard union local 353 breathing down my neck. I wouldn't want that again now would I?

Awful breath... always smells like mashed up animal crackers...

To be on topic: does anyone know if Mackie Park is open tonight?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Judging by the glorious sunshine out there today and the fact that it is turf, I'm thinking it's probably closed.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU vs GEU

Guinness said:
No, it has just been cancelled due to the stench of KNVB's arse in the Park after he had his knickers pulled down all night at training... :rolleyes: I guess this match may never get done??? Apparently some vandals torched the plastic playing surface, before moving on to KNVB's townhouse for a target practice??? :eek:

Guinnesschokedaboutthecancelation. :mad:

Okay I'm going to bite is this TTP or not? I'm staying in town and going to the game straight from work so what's the truth? :mad:

If it's not true Guiness your a cnut!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true Millsey, my arse does in fact stink and drunk punks with snowballs, like young Guinness, use my house for target practice. Though July and August are generally slow months he picks it up again in mid-September.

I know for a fact the field was not burnt as of 1:14am last night. That's all I know... Literally.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Millsy

Guinness said:
I'm a cnut. ;)

Guinny, for God's sake don't piss Millsy off because he won't be taking it out on you guys he will take it out on us at halftime. Don't wake the sleeping giant! ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just so people don't get there too early I just wanted to post that tonights GEU vs. PAU game is actually at 7:50pm, as posted on the FVSL website, and not the previously mentioned 7:45pm.
:rolleyes:

What the ****s with that?

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Just so people don't get there too early I just wanted to post that tonights GEU vs. PAU game is actually at 7:50pm, as posted on the FVSL website, and not the previously mentioned 7:45pm.
:rolleyes:

What the ****s with that?

Is the Beer still $2.50??? God i hope so......

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peach Arch 1, GEU 0. Love to see this result. Well done to the PA boys who hung on all game for the win. Have to say that GEU really didn't get anything going for themselves all 90. Millsy, who I think is shite :wa: , made a couple of key saves to keep a few off the score sheet. GEU on the other hand just couldn't hit anywhere near the net.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I was at the match as well, but I think utah isn't entirely correct. This is my first FVSL match I've taken in where I would consider BOTH teams to be quality sides. Usually I'm watching someone boot fcuk the Lions and frankly it was getting old.

PAU was full of 'it' tonight, loads of good balls by cainy (while he was on) Tons of hard work by HOS (the real HOS not the joke that plays in net for Khalsa) in the middle and the young'n Keegan was pretty dangerous out wide all evening. GEU won the majority of the headers tonight over and obviously smaller PAU side, but the big difference from tonight and when I saw GEU twat ND was they were not winning any 50/50's or any knock downs. PAU did well in this area and it proved, IMHO, to be a difference in the possession game. For the most part the game was entertaining until the last 15 or 20 or so when PAU started to lump the ball up the park, as most teams do when they're up one late.

I thought Guinness played very well out wide left and don't think Cainy should have subbed him when he did. Though PAU had a full line change in waiting. GEU had two subs, I think, and one looked like a well coordinated spastic during warm so I can now see why he never even got his hat off. An early injury didn't help the GEU cause either.
Millsy, who I think is shite , made a couple of key saves to keep a few off the score sheet.
This is the dumbest thing I've read in quite some time and that's saying a lot because I'm on here a lot. A whole lot... Utah, if you think Millsy is a shite keeper, you wouldn't know a good one if he came up and humped your leg. The fcuking guy made two or three amazing saves. One off Keegan, a half volley from 12, the break away and another in close shot. What more can you possible expect a goalie to do? He had zero chance on he PAU goal. Sage with a terrific run down the right but a poor cross to (?????) who did well to bang it in from 6, but Millsy had no chance. Missy is by far and away the best keep in the FVSL and I would suspect if he could resist the urge to eat 250 chicken pies at any one sitting and consider walking to and from the bath room a warm up he could be a top flight keeper in any prestigious league he likes... like say the VMSL.

Anyway not a bad game all in all. Thanks to Yoda for the pints, studs-up and Red Dragon. A pleasure to meet Gong show for the 400th time. Maybe this time hell remember me... though I doubt it.

PAU was full credit for ending the streak.

ps. I have a stack of pictures and video footage... Bertrum was well represented...the geeks of Maple ridge society will be proud of their long time member. (Yoda told me to say that)

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVD, for a guy who's been on here for a while you should know by the fckng dancing chiquita that I'm not being serious about Millsy. As i stated and you confirmed he kept some sure goals off the score sheet.Also, why are you calling Millsy "MISSY"? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0