Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: osama

Originally posted by superfoxs
wow, thats a pretty short memory. didn't i bet you 2 cases of beer to 1 on the game if you brought our trophy? ...you get big balls and call us chicken shite for not betting you? :confused: :confused:

Osame...not only did you semi-welch on the pints (you agreed to the cream ales fella;) )...but you did opt out of the challenge to bring the trophy to the match...was it the confidence in the win (therefore no need) or the fear of shame?:p :eek:
I guess we'll never know.:D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: IT'S OVER !

Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney
Even I have had enough of this Poco PAU bullshit. Let it go, it's over.

but I'm tired of this shite I've been reading over the last few days.

Cheers:D

Crafty, Crafty, Crafty...you can always turn off the computer:p
...it's not over...it'll never be over...never

:wa: :wa:

ok I think it's over now
...but maybe not :p

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Good call Crafty, I too am totally sick of reading PAU AND Poco go on and on and on and on and on. Please, lets try something new. .

Hey, quit pissing on our fraser valley parade will ya...after all, it's not worthy of much interest anyway.:rolleyes:

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger???

Ranger

Just wondering how many of you are kitting up for peg tomorrow night? Langley is short to with injuries, suspensions, and so on....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco has two games to play. Not sure if they need a win and tie, or two outright wins...but GEU needs them to slip to make it in through league play.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think

I believe that GEU has to finish second in order to make provincials otherwise they need to do well (make semi's) in Pak to go.

In order for this to happen GEU has to win this week and Poco lose or tie one of their two games left.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oor Hubby

Hubby - do yoo know Hibee?
Hubby this is Hibee.
Hibee this is Hubby.
;)

Yes, a few of us will be there Friday.
I believe 3 or 4.
We also will provide players for the PoCo match in the same amount probably.
I may make the PoCo game just to prove to Osame I actually do play the game.
Yes, please allow TTP to begin......
Just kidding, but we will be there in small #'s in both matches.

As much as cards and injuries are a risk, they are our club's premier team and they're short at the moment.
Just people helping people......:D

A public heads up to Peace Arch.
And not they type of heads up in their dressing room on Sunday.
Can you imagine the wanking off that went on there?
I'll bet the joint masturbation was in abundance.
Cainy doing his best Ryan Giggs shower impersonation and all.
The bars of soap had new shapes then for sure.
A bit of soap dropping also perhaps.
Back to my point.
Yes, Skip, many thanks for giving us half the field.
Cainy and Crew: You're all class for that and on behalf of the 'Gers - many thanks.
May we have next week too? ;)

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: pat pat..Im great...pat pat..man mark me.

Originally posted by Sage
Osama - where do I start with you?? you still don't see games properly, you still think you should have won that match :rolleyes: . It's funny how you say I'm nothing to worry about, but then you play your best midfielder in the back to match the pace...... by the way, I had the same number of shots as your forwards combined .......except I put mine in the net :eek:
: )

What would you know about who is and who isn't our best midfielder.Like to pat yourself in the back,don't you.First, sliver has played back their most of the year.Definetely not because we were worried about you.I judge players of what they have done against us.The past 6 or 7 games against us you scored 1 possibly 2 , hardly someone I would man mark.I know your teamates like to stroke your ego but your not fooling anyone.Are you quick, yes did you finally score a goal in a meaningfull game yes, does anyone think your as good as YOU think you are , please.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: hide behind the trophy story..

Originally posted by Aves

Osame...not only did you semi-welch on the pints (you agreed to the cream ales fella;) )...but you did opt out of the challenge to bring the trophy to the match...was it the confidence in the win (therefore no need) or the fear of shame?:p :eek:
I guess we'll never know.:D

Huh..you got to be kidding me, are you guys seriously sticking to this story. You can make up any fcuking story you want. I still think you guys a chcken shyte.Who cares if the trophy is there or not.Was it there the first 2 times we played?Its easy to hide behind the "you didnt bring the trophy" so were not betting..a little childlish don't you think...

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re:superoids

wow, thats a pretty short memory. didn't i bet you 2 cases of beer to 1 on the game if you brought our trophy? i think you said same bullshyte about we are not going to lose so why bring the trophy? everyone read the offer as you didn't reply for 4 days, but being the class lad that i am i didn't rub salt in your wounds. now 3 days later you get big balls and call us chicken shite for not betting you? :confused: :confused:

keep patting yourselves on the back, mabey you will eventually convince yourself your a better team.

Good one.. Let me see, I did not reply in time?not everyone is on here every day.Some of us actually have other things going on our lives.The bet was simple, like it was the first 2 times...COOLER for a COOLER... seems pretty simple to me.I think you read the instructions incorrectly.They say inject anabolic steroid in posterior cheak, not the one in your face.This could be the reason behind your ignorance.Brain swelling..

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: hide behind the trophy story..

Originally posted by Osame bin madden

...Its easy to hide behind the "you didnt bring the trophy" so were not betting..a little childlish don't you think...

Been Madden...you were challenged by puller to bring out the trophy...you didn't....I challenged you personally to a case...you accepted...you challenged the club to a cooler...no one accepted...just the facts ma'am:p
here's the challenge:

osama, you got it all wrong mate, wait untill after we beat you before you bring out the "we are missing 3-4 key players" excuse.

any chance you will be bringing the trophy with you?

i tell you what, if you bring the trophy i will bet you 2 cases to your one, how does that sound? im calling you out sunshine!

p.s. any chance you could re hash up that old picture of hottie in your jersey, much better than your pre match excuses!!:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

So by the sounds of that, superfox was prepared to bet you 2 cases...I offered a case...that's 3 cases (pretty close to a cooler)
...all you had to do was say "you're on!" and show up with the trophy...but I guess you didn't want to pass over the trophy so I understand:D :rolleyes:

...O beenin some ladies,

i haven't heard back from you yet, surely you can't ignore me for4 more days! :confused:

Chicken.;)

yawellhestartedit:rolleyes:

Crafty...I know, I know, but Hey , it's a slow news day.:D

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU and POCO

My god this used to be a fun thread to read. You guys are killing it.

I am sure I speak for many..........MY GOD PLEASE MOVE ON. You guys are killing this thread just as you have killed the Valley's level of play in the provincials.

That should start some good NEW banter. :D

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU

Congrats to PAU my home area, you guys talked all year and proved it.
Personal note to Aves, shut up you bastard. You keep on barking, give it a rest, your getting stressed and might start looking like Groundskeeper Willie. Ohh shite, never mind that already happened.

Moderators start a vote. Is Groundskeeper Willie modern day Aves. I say yes

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
still bitter I see.........

Originally posted by Osame bin madden

I judge players of what they have done against us.The past 6 or 7 games against us you scored 1 possibly 2 , hardly someone I would man mark.

I see the excuses are still flowing from you....... still bitter eh??

By the way, we played you 3 times last year, and three times this year ...... psssssst.......I've scored three against you in that stretch :eek:

Anyhow, I can't really hear all you verbal assaults right now, I've got Queen blasting on the stereo.....

We are the champions, weeeeeeee are the champions
no time for Poco, cause we are the chaaaaaaaaampions!!

Sagedanceslikebananaaftereachgoal:wa:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
balsa, to the victors go the spoils of war...when you guys win you can have fun with it too :)
Kokanee, same old joke but at least a creative spin to it. :D
I do play for Scotland but I trim my eyebrows better than Willie.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0