Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lfc

Sep 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those looking forward to the big Lang SFC battle in Pak, FVSL site now shows Rangers on the turf Friday and the premier guys on Sunday on the turf.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to PAU for winning the title, i can say that the league champions only scored twice on me :D

Kokanee---- love the picture of groundkeeper Wille :D

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
osama

i know you are bitter but let it go, you lost the game, you lost the league, you lost the bet. you showed class at the park, why so hard and angry now? :confused: the time to be full of piss and vinager was last sunday, not from behind your computer!

;) = Teddy last Sat night (staight trippin' hibby)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champions

So will anyone from the league be there to present PAU with the trophy tonight??? Osama can bring it if he really wants!!!;)

"2 - 1 and we're having fun"!!!!!"2-1 and we're having fun"!!!!!
:wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Goodness!

Poco 2 - Delta 2

:eek:

GEU still has a chance at second.
:D

Delta scored first then they scored again (own goal) to tie it up.
Don't let JTL tell ya different, it was an own goal.

Then Poco went up 2-1 on a cross that turned into a goal. Not sure but the keeper must have been at the near post as it floated to the far post and in from way out. Tough one.
Then with 2 minutes left Delta tipped one past the keeper who made some phenomenal saves but couldn't react fast enough for that one.

Here's hoping GEU can keep then end up tonight.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tied 2-2 tonight. Rumour has it GEU won. That means GEU and PAU are in the provincials. Do the FVSL proud and lets see one of our teams make the semis at least.

JTL

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do the FVSL proud and lets see one of our teams make the semis at least.

I must say, Jack The Lad has been quite noble on these threads of late. It must be parenthood. There is nothing better.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can, let's hear it

Can,
Are you too pissed from the Rye to post the score?

Or are you so pissed that all the keys are hard to sort out.
:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My bet

I'll bet after tonight Osame will be sticking to his guns and playing the guys he want's to play instead of giving in to the bitching and whining from guys who think they should be on the field.

Starters -2 goals
Bitchers and whiners - O goals, and no shots on net.
:eek:

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu 1-0 over the Wack. Chilli a good group of guys buying the geu lads a few pitchers of beer for their efforts in finishing 2nd. OK game geu in the first half , chilli in the 2nd half Millsy unreal stop with about 7 minutes to go in the match On to the BC,s

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda

It was good to see you and the expectant one at the Poco game tonight. Ok, it was alot nicer to see the wife. Why were you not playing in the big boys game?

As for the last 10 min that I saw of the game...very scrambly. Not much for either team, other than the throw in. Although, I only saw the last 10 min.

Congratulations to both PAU and GEU on 1st and 2nd. Hopefully Poco will wake up, and fight through the Pak to make it in.:D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shockers

Tuff luck Poco, good on ya Delta. GN 2 PAU 2. We really enjoyed the match tonight, We had some young 18 and 19 year old cat players in the side, and they played very well:D Ron Dirksen went in net in the second half and came up with a huge save to preserve the tie:wa: All in all it was a great team result, and good for the next generation of the PAU army to get thier feet wet. The turf was a big factor in the game, you sure can play some pretty football on the stuff.
Congrats to GEU on qualifying for the B.Cs

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 2 Langley 0

Not like the other glitzy headlines but FYI in case anyone cares.

Don't know much else other than that.

Good for our guys to get some points.

Unlucky Dude.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle

No cards for anyone and no injuries so I guess he didn't think he needed me.

He had 2 subs. Both forwards, but what more does he need.

Not everyone needs a utility player like me every weekend.
I can play defense, left/centre/right mid, heck I was even willing to play in goal for Millsy against Langley, when I played all those positions but keeper.
:rolleyes:

That's it for me though. Cup tied to CAT now.

Didn't see ya, must have had your head buried in the beer cooler.

Congrats to the big boys in making the BC's.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back door

I'm kinda gutted right now.

It's hard to believe that what happened in September could very well come back to haunt us. Now, because of our third place finish, we need a good PAK run to qualify for the BC's.

Last night's game had very little intensity from either side. We didn't generate enough chances and the ones we did get, Sixfyv did well to stop. I remember one in the first half off Jack the Lad that was impressive.

Congratulations to GEU for finally making it to the big stage. I would like to see you and PAU give a good showing against some of the "other" league's teams. With luck, we'll join you and represent the Valley the way everyone over here wants us to.....

.....but first, we have some work to do.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is it???

Alright, no pissing about anymore........we would like our league championship trophy, and we'd like it yesterday!!! :mad:

I'm going to ask nicely first and direct my inquiry to only those who's opinions I respect (Osama....you're out).

Sliver, Fat Monkey: You fellas seem to me to be upstanding and classy Poco guys. Do you have our trophy???? or is it in the possession of our dignified league administrators????

You have been worthy Champions for two years straight, but I think we've earned it this year. Your assistance would be very much appreciated. We've got some photo-ops planned with it and some strippers later on tonight. ;)

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest I don't know who has the cup. I'm not sure if the league keeps it or what.

I do know that I never go my 2 weeks with the trophy like I was promised when we won the league last year. :mad:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for your prompt response Sliver. I knew I was asking the right guy.

Last year, after we completed that final league game, losing the league to you guys, I started a new thread called "League Improvements". I couldn't believe that the league dropped the ball, and didn't make more of the scenario that played out that year. The last game of the season, played between the top two team, with the title on the line! They should have had the trophy at Reeves that day, on the sidelines. It should have been presented in a quick and classy fashion to you (Poco), and you should have been allowed to parade it around on that beautiful, sunny St. Patricks day. Things like that would help a lot to make this league a bit more respectable, and professional.

Now, we don't even know where the league trophy is?!? :confused:

I'll have to call Columbo up to solve this one. :)

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: tight race

Originally posted by Aves
Looking at the remaining games it would seem that out of geu, poco, nd, and pau,... Poco has the toughest schedule (geu, gn, wack, pau, and nd) They'll be in tough to win the league. Obviously it's all up for grabs but I predict:
1. Pau
2. Geu
3. N Delta
4. Poco

Originally posted by Aves

after some reflection, I'd like to change my prediction
1. pau
2.geu
3. poco
4. n delta

poco will still have a chance to qualify in the pack.:D :D

seriously, it's all up for grabs...may the best team win:wa: :wa:

I'm not really glad either way re who qualified...well done geu to pull it out in the last game...unlucky poco:( :eek: ...I'm just basking in my prophetic powers. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0