Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sundays game

will pau lads be at reeves supporting ALUutd just like you pocolocolads we need all yhe help we can get!:p ;)
slater wont be there again , gone fishing!!
skytrain or I mean STEAM TRAIN (slow), you should bring an axe so every time scouser puts his hand up you can hack at it
:D :D :rolleyes:
whats your prediction on sun , mine is alu to win 10-0:p :p :p :p :p ;)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sage (old sage pensioner)

You and Billy are buddies, thats a big shock.
Do you meet at the tanning salon and talk about great you guys used to be? Grampa, tell me bout the good ole days.....
I think you left surrey because they got a couple of good young lads up front and you weren't seeing the park.

I'm sure you were great, back in the day. I think its great that PAU has improved their team, excellent. But don't go talking about 'we' when you refer to the PA system because first chance you get to have more playing time you will pack your bags and go play there. I too have scored a few goals in this league but so what, I too have played with BJ, so what.
Fact reamains, Poco has the best D ( check the standings) and the Best Forwards (check the standings) I would say that a goal takes more than just good forwards and good defence takes more than just good fat defenders, that would give us the best midfield as well.

Poco to win the league, be happy with second, you improved from 6th.

Any prospects for next year? Not sure yet, Sid is looking for players, you and Billy can sit on the sidelines together and talk about haw great you used to be.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: sundays game

Originally posted by sid

skytrain or I mean STEAM TRAIN (slow), you should bring an axe so every time scouser puts his hand up you can hack at it
:D :D :rolleyes:
whats your prediction on sun , mine is alu to win 10-0:p :p :p :p :p ;)

Sid,

If I'm not too tired from warm-up you can bet that I'll be hacking at Scouser all game, how else would a plummer like myself defend against such an allstar?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'll go with your prediction on Sunday. PoCo has not been scored on more than 8 goals all season and not more than 2 in a game (only once), but they are due too let 10 goals in this weekend.:rolleyes:

Maybe you can have Razor lace'em up, but if you put him in don't let him take his hockey helmet off, he'll need it.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: WE WILL SEE WHO WIN's

Originally posted by razorbacks
If I was on the field the first one I would go after would be that skyflame !:D

If you get on the pitch, we should all by a lotto ticket. Chances of you playing would be the same as the rest of us winning big.

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday's Game

Sid......

What are you going to do?????? Slater gone fishing....Smeers suspended..... Looks like you will have to bring in 8 or 9 U21's to fill the gaps, and when you loose, you will use that as your excuse. Or, you could put Razorback on the pitch and use him as your excuse.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored, easy son,

According to my calculations GEU has scored the most goals in the league this year. Granted you have played two less, but you have a couple of tough games that will be low scoring. Prediction Poco 2 PAU 1 and the GEU lads lit up on crown on the sidlines. :D All just IMHO! Bugger off!

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid Worried?

Sid's not worried about the game anymore, he's a big star now. Didn't you see him on a commercial during yesterdays Canuck game.

The commercial went something like this...

Ringggggggg

His name is Henry, Sid Henry

He's an Irishman and penis fan, from Alouette

He got real big on potatoes and guys

Now he's down to a smaller brain size

Grabs a feel of a testicle delight

A gonad feel each game makes him kind of lame

He's Henry, Sid Henry

:)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Did I say PAU?

Originally posted by bertrum
Faux pas, Poco 2 ALU 1 with Razor not to get a sniff!:cool:

You may be right on both predictions, although I doubt that PAU will score, they got no finish.

Geu does have the most goals, but not the most goals per game, it could be a tight race to see who wins that title. Poco plays GEU last game of the season in a mean nothing game for Poco. League will already be wrapped up. Peace Arch in Second, nice finish ( 0 - 5 in their last 5 games)

HEEEEEEEEEEEEE, HEEEEEEEEEEEE nice sliver, Sid Henry eats balls!

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: sundays game

Originally posted by sid

slater wont be there again , gone fishing!!

So what you're really telling us, ya lying bastage, is that Slater will be at the game ready to go. :p

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: sid vicious

Originally posted by sid
pretty funny there silva
you pork&cheese prick

Well like I haven't heard that one a million times. Your losing your edge sid. Haven't grabbed a couple of sacks in a while a guess.
Look forward to the makeup game coming up.:D

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
weekend predictions

What do you call a hooker working the highway exits?
A tollhouse cookie...

First I would like to welcome myself to the program, Ive spent a bit of time reading and giggling at some of this funny stuff...
My predictions Poco vs alu....Poco will win 2-0 There is no way they can pull another horseshoe out of their ass, how do I know this you ask??..well that last horseshoe they pulled out of their ass was so large that they still havent recovered from the ripppp.
Gn vs su .. sleeper but gn should win out 2-1
Tp vs Alder.. only geu is allowed to loose to alder..

As far as anyone in PA to start yapping about anything is kind of silly isnt it..I mean last time I checked they havent won anything
ever..Have they?

Hey sid..I think you shouldnt get personal their "fela" those comments about skytrain and his wife are kind of low even for
someone like you, dont you think.. You remind me of the kid in
the playground whos intellectual capabilities are not as sharp as
some of us, so when he gets stuck in the corner hes not tough
enough to fight so he uses classics like" my daddy is bigger than your daddy" get the point..

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh no

Oh no, someone with intelligent comments.

Call him some names Sage.

Thanks for the predictions, we welcome your intelligent comments. There are some obvious voids here. Don't let em drag you down!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great, another one.

What does that make, about 47 Poco guys on here now? I can see the conversation now:

PA guy - We're better. We'll win.
Poco guy - No, we're better. We'll win.
PA - We will.
Poco - We will.
Sid - Yor alll porck chops.;)

You get the point. Nevermind me though, I'm still trying to figure out how good GEU will be next year.:rolleyes: Pretty good I bet.:eek:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
theRob

Somepeople just see the light Rob.

I agree with you, Sid Henry is out there.
Thats funny, how good will you guys be next year?
You can still make an impact in the Pak Cup too.

Rob, osame is too well spoken to be from Poco. Must be an impartial, intelligent bystander. You can tell from his predictions that he is quite sensible.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A special quote for knvb

Originally posted by Dalglish
TheRob,

You forgot about Razorback and his useless comments!
I didn't forget about him. I just don't waste my time on the useless twat anymore. Not worth it.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
joke of the day

Alex was a fanatic ftubol fan whos face was always either buried
in the futbol pages or trasfixed by th television. On night as he lay in bed next to his wife watching a football game, she got up,
walked across the room and unplugged the tv. "hey alex shouted
what do you think your doing"?
im sick of futbol, she replied..you havent touched me in months.
were going to talk about sex right now!
ok,ok so he paused and asked her after a moment,
"how often do you think david beckem gets laid?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0