Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fenian,

I would not go as far as what ifa said, but were was PA before SU players came over? Mid to bottom half of the league. The better players of SU came over to PA and left SU to finish in last place. PA having a good senior club before this year? Maybe, but not in the standings.

But I really can't blame thise guys for leaving SU with guys like LiverChump in the club.:D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game of the week:

PoCo vs Alouette 2pm @ Reeve Park. Going to be close hard fought game.

Razor, Sid, Scouser.....

Going to be beaking off before the game? Or are you going to wait for the result first?

Sid

do us a favor and throw Razor on the pitch, just for 15 minutes.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction: Alouette 2 - 1 Poco

Wait until after the game. Razor will remove his warm-up's to reveil a kit, that hasn't seen the pitch in years, and shake hands with you guys. When you shake hands he'll fall down, and roll in the dirt so it looks like he played. When he is doing that, take your shot's. If he gets cut up, it'll look even more like he has just played a game. :D

I'm going to predict a Alouette win. It usually hurts to say that, but I can't figure out who I hate more. Alouette or Poco. ;)

scouser

Sep 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo vs Alouette

My Prediction!!!!!!

PoCo boys still a little pissed off about last result. I have already gone on record saying a 2-0 win for the "Mighty Razorbacks", Scouser to break out of scoring slump, and score the winner!!!:D :D

Train hard you PoCo boys, there's a storm brewing over Reeves park!!!!

See ya there!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PoCo vs Alouette

Originally posted by scouser
PoCo boys still a little pissed off about last result. I have already gone on record saying a 2-0 win for the "Mighty Razorbacks", Scouser to break out of scoring slump, and score the winner!!!:D :D

Scouser,

Score the winner? You mean I don't have to do it for you?:rolleyes: :mad: You will be lucky to even get a shot off. Unless your planning someone else taking a shot and you turtling in front of the net hoping for the ball to hit you and deflect into the net, you will not be scoring a goal ;)

TheRob,

Good prediction:rolleyes: . Razor will not be showing his kit as he does not even has what it takes for warm-up, besides you will most likely find on his knees on the sideline with Sid.:eek:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scouser score? Thats rich.

You have trouble soring with your wife, maybe skytrain can do that for you too.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Prediction: Alouette 2 - 1 Poco

Originally posted by TheRob

I'm going to predict a Alouette win. It usually hurts to say that, but I can't figure out who I hate more. Alouette or Poco.

Maybe one of your players can play for us so we can 'give' those points away?

It used to be that TheRob looked up (in the standings) to see whom he hated and down to see whom he liked, now that both teams are ahead of GEU he hates them both. I think you hate Poco more, they are ahead of ALU, thats why you picked that score.

Thanks for your input.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Prediction: Alouette 2 - 1 Poco

Originally posted by TheRob

I'm going to predict a Alouette win. It usually hurts to say that, but I can't figure out who I hate more. Alouette or Poco. ;)

I hear ya.....it's tough trying to decide who you hate more between those two. I'm also picking an ALU win this weekend; POCO's form the last two games has been shite, and it's bound to catch up with them. Delta owned them in their game recently, but they had terrible finish in front of net.......that won't be a problem with ALU. Slater and the short-fat-costanza-looking guy upfront for ALU will put them away.

I say ALU 2 - Poco 0

Sagethinkspocowillchokeandendupinthirdplace

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, did you mean you thought you were the only one who had trouble scoring with scousers wife?
If so, then there are two that have trouble with scousers wife, only two!

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SU,OLD BOYS

Originally posted by ifa
Where the fcuk would P.A.U be if the did'nt have the S.U. old boys?.......I'll tell ya, at the bottom of the fcukin league!

ifa.

Thanks for the compliment.......but why are you so steamed about it? Two possibilities:
Could it be that you're one of the dead-weights that PAU dropped to pick up the surrey boys, or are you an ex-surrey player pissed at the fact that we left you, and you're club is the laughing stock of the league?

Either way, it doesn't affect us what you think...........we're in first place, which is not a bad acheivment for what is essentially a first year team with a bunch of guys from surrey, langley and white rock coming together. I'd love to hear where your anger is coming from though (hopefully you're not talking out you ass)

Sagehatesitwhenpeopletalkouttheirass:p

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Prediction: Alouette 2 - 1 Poco

Originally posted by Sage

I hear ya.....it's tough trying to decide who you hate more between those two. I'm also picking an ALU win this weekend;

Figures, oh oh, here comes Poco. Sage is scared!

Remember, Roger Bannister, spend too much time looking back and ..... second place. That's better than you expected anyway, better than anyone else expected too, congrats.

I know, mashed potatoes etc..

You play up front for PA.
PA has never scored a goal on Poco.
Although not nearly as good as Poco's, PAU does have a solid defence.
Too bad they don't have anybody to put the ball in the net when the game is on the line.
Win one of your playoff games, then we'll talk.

Maybe if Sid coached you guys, he could poach a few strikers? Well lets see, you cleaned out Langley, you cleaned out Surrey, nope you don't need Sid Henry, you just need some forwards!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Opportunity knocks!

Dude, did you mean you thought you were the only one who had trouble scoring with scousers wife?

That's great news! I'm even getting turned down by my right hand these days. Poor ol' lefty can barely take the added workload...

Can somebody please post Mrs. Scouser's number?

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boooooring.....

Originally posted by bored

You play up front for PA.
PA has never scored a goal on Poco.

It is so funny listening to you babble on......
As to your first comment above, I've scored more goals in this league than you've had hot meals (and that's a lot!). Just ask your old mate Billy J. we used to be at surrey together. As for this "PAU has NEVER scored a goal on Poco" you keep talking out your ass. One year does not make you a dynasty........ were was Poco when we used to win the FVSL premiership at will every year when the group of us was at surrey united? Interesting how we now come to play for PAU from the VMSL div 1 and are in first place.....what does that say about you?

win your games in hand, move into first place and THEN you can come talk on TTP about how Poco is the best thing since sliced bread. Untill then, second-place-teams are not allowed to talk about how great they are:D

Sageisbored

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WE WILL SEE WHO WIN's

To all those freaks from Poco Shity & the Golden Ears Queers

I think it will be a hard fought game & who ever wins it will only be by 1 goal . But unfortunetly I will be at the other game running the Div1 cat team out in Peace Arch so I will be a little late getting there to laugh at all you fat bastards on the Poco Shity Dumbion team when Saints puts another goal in his own net again !!!!! If I was on the field the first one I would go after would be that fag skyflame !:D

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by bored

Well lets see, you cleaned out Langley, you cleaned out Surrey, nope you don't need Sid Henry, you just need some forwards!

You cleaned out Surrey? WTF you talking about. You better mean cleaned out Surrey United cause don't be comparing SC Peg to SU........that's not even funny, that's hilarious.

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So What!

Am i missing something or what? Since when did it become a crime to improve your team? Why the fuk are folk banging on about shite like "you took all the Surrey boys, Langley boys blah, blah, blah". So fcuking what!

PAU finished 6th last year, should they have stuck with the same team and hoped for the best, i think not. It's not the taking part that counts, it's the winning.

Some cu*t explain to me the problem with players moving to and from teams. I can only assume that people making such comments are envious of the progress PAU have made (otherwise, why mention the fact). They're happy to bang on about what PAU would/wouldn't have been if they hadn't made quality signings. What's the point? It's all if's, and's n but's with some folk("if ma granny had balls she'd have been ma grampa")! Cannie understand it myself.

Rant over.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: So What!

Originally posted by Hibee
Am i missing something or what? Since when did it become a crime to improve your team? Why the fuk are folk banging on about shite like "you took all the Surrey boys, Langley boys blah, blah, blah". So fcuking what!

PAU finished 6th last year, should they have stuck with the same team and hoped for the best, i think not. It's not the taking part that counts, it's the winning.

Some cu*t explain to me the problem with players moving to and from teams. I can only assume that people making such comments are envious of the progress PAU have made (otherwise, why mention the fact). They're happy to bang on about what PAU would/wouldn't have been if they hadn't made quality signings. What's the point? It's all if's, and's n but's with some folk("if ma granny had balls she'd have been ma grampa")! Cannie understand it myself.

Rant over.

you tell 'em Hibs!!!!!

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: WE WILL SEE WHO WIN's

Originally posted by razorbacks
If I was on the field the first one I would go after would be that fag skyflame !:D

That's a big fcuking IF....Do you even bring your kit to the park anymore???:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0