Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Illegible

Fat Monkey it is nice to know you aren't pregnant and that you have so many, many fans.

I don't think you mean to suggest that what Sid is typing is "illegible". It may not be understandable, it may be incomprehensible and it may be bordering on the lunatic at times, but unless he's typing it on an old typewriter with a fading ribbon, I think it is legible on our screens.

Perhaps you could join Sid at one of the language arts classes or get some tips over the Captain's English site.

;) :p ;)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertrum

Whinning, your winger on the left was so cheap and such a bitch I was going to recomend he play for ALU.
Guess what bertrum, that is Bollocks your talking about!

Anyways, you guys did play the better game, capatalized on your chances and won the game. Simple stuff really. Disappointing for us cause a win would have put us in third place.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb

Unfortunately knvb, I believe that Sid has spent most of his time in the VMSL league and has just recently come to the FVSL, so you can't blame it on the valley this time.
:D
Nice of you to make a showing in the area for a few pints. Hope you guys got home safely. I know how confusing this side of the bridge can be for you boys.
;)

Figure out where you remember me from yet?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
question?

Who was that tosser who got thrown off the pitch?
I thought that was pretty funny. That is one of our players who is hurt. Rough and tough guy who plays like a bulldog and has a lot of anger in him. Still think it was funny.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Take me back?

Originally posted by knvb
Dude you would have me back? Wow my dreams have come true....The sweaters are already on there was to a Vancouver thrift store. Where do I sign in? I can hardly wait to have my summers off for a change. Playing in the second round of provincials is soooo over rated anyway.

pfffft.......Whatever. :rolleyes:

Not with an attitude like that young man!

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FISHY

Originally posted by sid
;) That means so much to me coming from you
thanks manwhore!!
been to any gay bars lately noballs:p :p :p :p :eek: :cool: :D

Thats the old Sid we all know and love . Welcome back . Much better slags , but still pleasantly illegible . No I have'nt been to any gay bars lately , I find I am not attracted to MEN anymore . You interested in going out ?

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
lukes

Originally posted by knvb
Dude you would have me back? Wow my dreams have come true....The sweaters are already on there was to a Vancouver thrift store. Where do I sign in? I can hardly wait to have my summers off for a change. Playing in the second round of provincials is soooo over rated anyway.

pfffft.......Whatever. :rolleyes:

knvb, don't get carried away, remember alot of us actully know who you are.

p.s. sherm says "if you want to go back to the gym he will workout with you for only $40 an hour, Dels ripping you off!

do you want to meet us at the delta/poco game friday? get a hold of gazz and the boys and give us a call

Sweeper

Jan 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundays game report

Just a short message reguarding our game last Sunday.

For the most part the game was quite entertaining, not necessarily the play itself. Far to many subs were made by Poco to allow any kind of a consistent flow to the game. We got off to a slow start and quickly went 1-0 down. Five subs after 20 mins. did nothing to help us get into a groove. Keeper made a good save after about thirty minutes which helped in turning things around a little bit. Many good chances squandered throughout the game which it close for the most part .(We must have missed 9 or 10 chances inside 5 yards.) Surrey united keeper was by far the man of the match for both teams, he came up with some key saves to keep it close. In the end we did deserve the win but I was glad to see the Surrey boys haven't given up on the season just yet. If they work as hard as they did the rest of the year they will steal some points before the year is up. Keep up the good work boys.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Private Message

knvb, don't get carried away, remember alot of us actully know who you are.

p.s. sherm says "if you want to go back to the gym he will workout with you for only $40 an hour, Dels ripping you off!

do you want to meet us at the delta/poco game friday? get a hold of gazz and the boys and give us a call

There is a thing on here called a private message maybe you should try it......:rolleyes:

YourWelcomeTheRob

See the little PM button below? Hit it.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freaking wannabe moderator.

Thanks kid. Now go away. You're bothering me. ;)

PS - what's with the quote. You don't have to start off every post with a quote. Fcuk.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions........

big week approaching, a loss or a win by certain team could make it very interesting

PoCo to win over Delta, last time around Delta took the win, PoCo to come out strong as this game is far more important for PoCo

PA to tie Alouette 1-1, would be nice to see, give the edge to PA though, Alouette will have to pull out evrything from their dirty-nutt grabbin bag of tricks

SU 2-0 over GEU, simply put - if SU play like they did against PoCo last week they should do well

TP 4-1 over Aldergrove, yawner here, TSN will not be covering this shocker

SC 1-0 over GN, will be hard fought dirty battle, SC to receive the win off a bad goal

Sweeper,

Welcome to TTP! Not much of a sweeper though:D Where were you when we needed you against the first goal that SU scored?:eek: ;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look knvb! Another quote!

SU 2-0 over GEU, simply put - if SU play like they did against PoCo last week they should do well
You're kidding right?

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain

Skytrain,

What's your policy on predicting scores with your own team?:confused: I thought you said you weren't going to do that anymore.

Overall your predictions are pretty good, but I think GEU should take Surrey U.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
skytrains predictions

I think you predictions are pretty good, although I give the edge to GEU. Surrey did have a hot keeper but had Poco scored on a few of their early chances Surrey would have packed it in. If GEU can't score early their poor fitness and bad tempers could get them in trouble.
PA should outplay ALU quite badly, but they do have trouble scoring, Perkins will have to be on his game though for ALU to earn a tie.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see that.. That's good TheRob now can you tie your shoe?

Of course you quoted look at the bozo's your posting to....:rolleyes: I agree SU 2 GEU 0

KNVBquotedbeforebecausehewasreplingtoavalleyboy

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE: SU vs POCO game

What the hell are all the POCO boys talking about with regards to SU's keeper ? He didn't make one good save that I recall . We , however , were even worse finishing . We either hit the big guy or missed the net completely .

The predictions Skytrain made were adequate with two exceptions . First GEU will beat SU by at least 3 with any finishing at all , and second I hate to say it boys but no wobbly pops after thursdays training . I suggest we spend some time at the shooting gallery or we might not be as fortunate as we were this past sunday .

Sweeper

Jan 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didissagree, I think that their keeper did what he had to do to keep them in it. Better finishing by us was partially to blame.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Sweeper
I didissagree

Mememe too Porky.

Fcuk's sakes, are we done lads about your shite game against SU?

Keeper this, shite finishing, Poco this Poco that, buh-blah blah blah.

Sad part is I'm actually beginning to miss Sid today.

I have a prediction: cracker match on Friday with the Rangers booing both sides and singing their arses off.:p

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
games

geu to beat surrey 4-0

Poco to tie Delta 2-2

TP over Aldergrove 2-1

GN to beat Pegs 2-0(sorry lads)

Alu vs. Peacearch both teams will be up for this game

Perkins keeper from Alu has eight wins will be looking for his ninth
hes got seven goals scored against him and five shut outs if hes on his game it will boost his team

sids army will be out in full force for the remainding 4 games left

good luck on the weekend boys YOUR FRIENDLY TTPer

SID VICIOUS!!!!;) :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes: ;) :eek: :p ;) :p :D ;) :p :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0