Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Gaffers - McCarthy exits

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid...

If good old Keano cared so much about Ireland, why doesn't he play his club football there, then? I guess 50 grand sterling a week might have something to do with it. Fcuking English Premier League...what a terrible thing it is...

Another thing...if Keane was so in the right, why did the rest of the Irish playing staff come out in support of the terrible Mick McCarthy? It'll be interesting to see how the FAI deal with that little problem. Irish football is at a cross roads and I think they
(FAI)are gonna make a wrong turn.

Where abouts in the Emerald Isle do you live anyway?

Enquiring minds and all that.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gaffa,

Interesting to see that David Connolly of Wimbledon, who has just returned from injury and scored 4 goals a couple of weekends ago, has turned down the offer to join up with the FAI squad this week after being called in as a late replacement.

He was apparently pissed off at not being in the original squad but had just returned from injury and the squad was decided by Don Givens before the 4 goal performance.

Now would this have happened had it not been for Keano's antics in the summer? I don't think so.

Keane's antics set somewhat of a precedent from a disciplinary standpoint. The FAI need to nip that sort of behaviour in the bud quickly.

dazmakingarareobservationintheinternationalthread:cool:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well lads &lassies

lets see then!!

mccarthy hates keane ,no actually he is fcuking jeleous of him great player ,premiership winner,treble winner,multiple fa cup winner captains MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!!!!!!,rep.of Ireland captain ,every one has seen the Irish tallent playing in england, prem & div. 1, ie :john o Shea why wasnt he picked for Ireland one reason Mccarthy never visited Old trafford because KEANO played there & he is afraid of sir Alex ,as Mccarthy said"were Irish we are here to show the world our heritage our style out wit our sence of humour!!

keane said " I AM MANCHESTER UNITED !!! WE at MANCHESTER !!PARTY WHEN WE WIN

keane is a true winner!he speaks his mind,sits out his suspensions ,pays his fines ,plays like a true champion day in day out,lets see how denis bergcamp reacts when he gets his nasty suspension from the english FA ,after his last stomp,as for fasteddy you have spent 2 years in england & your a fcuking knowall!!!!:knvb: :D :D ;) ;) ;) :D

:p :p

any chance your company can give RECCOS a JOB,without a computer:eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) ;) :D :D

night night :( :( :eek:

sidney:cool: :cool: :wa:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, Sid.

Reading your posts, I would assume you're an ESL student. With that said, what's your native tongue?

Good luck in your studies, O'Wanker.

Rule Britannia.

Buckfast

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
as for fasteddy you have spent 2 years in england & your a fcuking knowall!!!!

It's actually only been a year and a half, Sidders. Seems like ten, however, some days. And, for what it's worth, I knew it all before I came here, ask anyone..... :rolleyes:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cheers

:D ;) :D ;) ;) ;) ;) :p :p

sid

hew fcukslow

smell your ma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) ;) ;) ;) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0