Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup 2003

Who will win the Pakenham Cup?

• Chilliwack FC

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Delta Highlanders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey Sporting

• GN Sporting

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • GEU Black Knights

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • SFC Rangers

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Langley United FC "A"

• GEU Ultra

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Pegasus

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Langley Thunder

• Aldergrove United

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as it pains me to do it. Here's hoping that PAU and GEU make it to Pakenham Cup Final. (or at least one of them make it)

:wa: :wa: :wa:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was wondering why you hadn't posted yet this morning. That pretty much explains it. :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally I think Sliver more than made up for the gay post with his previous contribution in the chick threads [beach girl series].

Or do you two think that was gay as well? :rolleyes:

Back on topic: Unlucky Poco... are they out of the BC's now as well or need to hope for a PAU/GEU final?

~Regs.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing gay was the way we played against Aldergrove this weekend .

We just need PAU or GEU to make the Pak cup final to get a Provincial spot.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Poco is 100% out. Boy, things really fell apart towards the end. Unlucky boys.

I personally hope the Ranger beat PAU, for the simple fact that PAU is already in, and the Rangers aren't. I still consider the Rangers one of the Valley's top 4 teams, so I hope they make it through so they can represent us.

Back off topic: No, the beach series wasn't gay at all. Very un-gay. And, I wasn't implying Sliver was gay (I reserve those allegations for Vaggie and Fastshow), just that particular post.

Sliver is kind of on a higher plane than the rest of us, and I just expect better. :(

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bite me Slivie

Just kidding mate. ;)
Unlucky man on the weekend. :(
All of are dying to know what the fcuk happened.

I will say this though.
And, I'm sure everyone will agree with me.

I've said it once, I've said it twice:
Division 1 is crap.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pau.2 Geu Bks.0
Fair result I guess. Our boys weere very content with our play. When you think aboot the 1st team in premier playin the dead last team in div one, you would automatically assume that the game would be a washover. We outplayed them in the second half. They knew it. We were very unfortuanate not to come away with a goal. Pau is a good team. Good luck the rest of the way.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO OUT!

Osame, Sliver, Skytrain, come on lads, lets here it.

I bet Bored knows what the fukc went on and he's on the other side of the planet.:rolleyes:

What should we be expecting from Aldergrove come Friday?

A bit of insight would be much appreciated;)

Cheers:confused: :confused:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU V. RANGERS

The FVSL schedule is showing PAU at home on Sunday. Rumour has it, the venue and time may change.

Can anybody confirm.

Cheers:cool:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Round 1 comments:

Poco!??!........WTF!!! :confused:

It would appear that most of the Premier sides found it at least a little difficult adjusting and adapting to the Div. 1 style this week. I can only speak to what I think we experienced this last weekend, but my feelings are that other sides may have had the same difficulty playing against the high energy muckers who basically have waited for the chance to prove themselves in this match all year long. I'm looking forward to a "real" game of football this weekend, without all the "rah rah"....."go run through them" mentality.

A North Delta - GEU Semi Final seems certain at this juncture, Where as the other side of the draw is a little more uncertain.

Lucy, I would agree that you were a little unlucky not to have had your chance go in, but you know what they say......."You've got to be good, to be lucky" ;) In all honesty, the Black Knights were a very fiesty side, and I'm quite surprised that they finished as low as they did in the 1st division. Not sure if they played with that intensity all year, but if they did, they deserved a better fate.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove are a crack side. They have weapons at every position. They are quick, skillful, and defend like animals. Their goalkeeper is about as unbeatable as any you'll find in this league. The way they spray the ball around the park and run through the holes is ... uh... is pretty neat to ... uh...

...ah fcuk it. They suck. We suck more.:mad:

Mad Monkey

Crafty,

They are fast. And big. But that's where any threat to Delta should end. Bring your "A" game and you'll be in the semi's.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: SFC 3 - Langley 1

Originally posted by Bollocks

Sub,

That's one more than we had. :rolleyes:

No excuses Bollocks. I was refering to the "summing up of the season".......... wasn't trying to take away from your victory. SFC was the better team on the day. So far all Langley teams have been "spanked" except our DIV 2 team which faces a tough game next Cup game in the Prez.

Cheers.

Sub.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip

It would appear that most of the Premier sides found it at least a little difficult adjusting and adapting to the Div. 1 style this week. I can only speak to what I think we experienced this last weekend, but my feelings are that other sides may have had the same difficulty playing against the high energy muckers who basically have waited for the chance to prove themselves in this match all year long. I'm looking forward to a "real" game of football this weekend, without all the "rah rah"....."go run through them" mentality.

Skip did you ever think that the competitiveness of the Div 1 sides shows something else. Possibly that Div 1 isn't as low as you may think. Most of all though it shows the state of the Premier League, which is not all that good right now. You guys aren't that great.

I will take that comment back if you make a good showing in the Provincials. That means not losing by 6 goals again. :D

Congrats to all the Div 1 sides for competeing hard this past weekend. :D

P.S. : I beleive a Div 1 team has won the past 2 Paks.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Skip

Originally posted by Balsa
Skip did you ever think that the competitiveness of the Div 1 sides shows something else.

the thought DID come to my mind......but then I quickly came to my senses. :D

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much else to say Skippy? ;)

My god we had a post that stopped the yapping from PAU........for a short time anyways. :)

Good luck in the Provincials as I hope(but doubt) you will prove my point wrong.

GO RANGERS GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0