Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup 2003

Who will win the Pakenham Cup?

• Chilliwack FC

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Delta Highlanders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey Sporting

• GN Sporting

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • GEU Black Knights

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • SFC Rangers

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Langley United FC "A"

• GEU Ultra

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Pegasus

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Langley Thunder

• Aldergrove United

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Throb !

Get your stories straight before you yap ! We still play out of PM Athlectic Park & we didn't get busted for anything !Your sources are shite!!!!!:mad:

I do agree with TheNob it is going to be a good game this weekend .

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALU - GEU match this weekend should be a beauty. Two teams that absolutly dispise eachother. I wonder where it will be played though seeing as how ALU got tossed from PM Athletic for using illegal drugs(weed)around kids teams. Classy. [/B][/QUOTE]can sid come watch these two shite teams & I bring the peanuts

sid:wa: :wa:

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[

skytrainadvisedtodaythatsoccercareerisoverduetoinjury:

Welcome to the fcuked up knee club skytrain....See ya on the sidelines, first one is on me:knvb: :bronco:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hey Throb !

Originally posted by AU Razor
Get your stories straight before you yap ! We still play out of PM Athlectic Park & we didn't get busted for anything !Your sources are shite!!!!!:mad:

I do agree with TheNob it is going to be a good game this weekend .

Must have been the under 21's then.
;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never have I taken this much joy out of editing a poll. I guess I'll just remove Alouettes name and put GEU's in the same slot. Should I keep the votes there or delete them? Hmmmm, decisions, decisions.:D

What happend Razor? Were the boys to baked to play?:D I guess we won't ever find out hey? What are you going to do now? Should have re-scheduled that game against the Rangers. At least that way you would have had something to do for the rest of the month.:D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: rumour

Originally posted by The Judge
I've heard the Bear is out of hibernation and is looking forward to feasting on some sAvelmon.

...Here comes the Judge...

bear \"bar\ n, pl bears 1 : any of a family of large heavy mammals with shaggy hair and small tails 2 : a gruff or sullen person 3 : one who sells (as securities) in expectation of a price decline — bear•ish adj

1. doesn't this describe the entire ranger clan?...except RF doesn't have shaggy hair;)
2. a pak defeat would certainly make one sullen :(
3. ...don't tell me ranger stock is being dumped at this critical juncture!:eek:

poohbearshouldstayinthehundredacrewoodwithhispals:p

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu 2 - AU 1
Word to cainy and the boys, do not attemp to foul any geu players around the 30 yrd line. Lucky luc firing home two 30 yrd free kicks to send the AU squad to golden eagle for a few rounds.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
birthday present maybe?

Luc you must have got some new boots because seem to remember you having trouble hitting the net from 10 yards out let alone kicking the ball a whopping 30 yards now!!:D

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that we're down to 16 teams for the Pak Cup does anyone know the dates for the next round and for that matter all 4 rounds are they going to be on consecutive weeks starting the weekend of Feb.28-Mar.2/03?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Millsy,
We have all played soccer for at least 20 years, at this stage of the game it is all about confidence. Take the long road and walk it.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hit a nerve did I

Lucy,
Actually it's all about not giving up when you can't get a spot on the pitch and working a little harder to get your spot back.In your defense you played well in a couple of games but there were and are other guys wanting your spot and they took it and your answer to that was to quite the team:(

Back on topic you guys are in tough against PAU so I guess you won't have a chance to pot a couple against me in the later rounds of the cup;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucy

Yes it is about confidence.
And if you had any you would have stuck it out with the team and tried to get your playing time back.

PAU to win 6-0.
Experience over youth. Here's hoping that PAU come out of the game without too many injuries so they have no excuses through the next few rounds if they lose.

Now don't get all bent out of shape you PAU guys, I just said if not when!

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Millsy,
Lets see how long you stick around on a team that puts you in with 4 minutes left, maybe un unfair comparison but when you are on a team and not playing soccer its time to go. For the last time it is impossible to quit something you are not doing! Regardless that's over now, we will beat peace arch because we are the best track and field team in the valley. Peace arch going down 3-1.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well

You should be lucky that you were on the team at all.
Why do you think that you only played 4 minutes?
Is it because you attended so many practices?
Or maybe because you scored so many goals?

It's not mini soccer where everyone get's equal playing time and the ref blows the whistle to make line changes. You go with who is producing, and you weren't. If you choose not to improve yourself then so be it, go play at a level were you don't have to try to keep your playing spot on the team.

To keep on topic I have changed my prediction to:

PAU: 8 GEU: -1 (Lucy to score an own goal)
:D

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda,
Are you in the Pak cup?
Are you on a Premier team?
Have you ever played on a premier team?

You are exactly like a women, putting your 2 cents where it doesn't belong.
There's taking the piss and then there's stepping over the line, I was lucky to be on the team. You are an absolute joke. Sucking up to everyone to get the chance to say you got called up to the "bigboys" game. You are like a broken record....YOU ARE NOT A PREMIER PLAYER.get over it.....Why am I even arguing with you, you're not even on the team.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely

I may be on the CAT team but I'm still getting more playing time than you were. In fact I have been getting alot of playing time since you left. I wonder who's spot I took?
:D

At least I haven't left the team to go play Div 2 soccer because I think I should be getting more playing time on the team.

yodasensesan"iknowyouarebutwhatami"argumentstarting.
:rolleyes:

Still trying to keep somewhat on topic , my newest prediction is:
PAU 10 GEU 0 (keeper makes a stellar save on Lucy's shot on own goal)

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not div 2, that's where u played last year and should be this year. You are getting more playing time now. Ok now I feel bad for leaving.
This is the Pak cup thread, not the Yoda has a wierd angst against Luc fueled by envy and jealousy thread. Seen as u love everyone on here and want alot of their friendships, don't reply to this as they has been abused enough.This is the Pak cup thread :eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know?

New Prediction:
PAU 12 - GEU 0

Where and when is this game?
Does anyone know yet?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus, would somebody put an end to this? Fcuk, you guys are immature- especially when you know, at the end of the day, that KNVB's a cnut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0