Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 THE REAL Div 2 MOTW ,nov 4-6 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
way too immature for me.

Do you say mature as ma-toor? I thought so. What about schedule, is it shed-u-wool to you? Dude, if you want to be a hard-nosed midfielder you have to stop electrocuting, ah, elocuting (?) your words so properly, man. It's just not on.

Christ, I must be a casualty vampire. What am I doing back here at this train wreck?

Right then, I'm feeling a little peak-ed, I think I'll go rest up before I go recycle some al-yoo-min-ee-um cans.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
See, there you go again Guru, mocking me with a cleverly disguised early ‘90s rock song. This is supposed to be a fun place, Guru, but you constantly, you know, disparage my efforts at taking the piss. Your cynicism is very much unappreciated. You, despite your snide, clever post, are neither (nI-thOr) witty or funny. To enunciate accurately, you are quite un-droll, in fact.

Dap: ma-toor. And, I haven’t a clue as to your presence…Hos is nowhere to be found.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
See, there you go again Guru, mocking me with a cleverly disguised early ‘90s rock song. This is supposed to be a fun place, Guru, but you constantly, you know, disparage my efforts at taking the piss. Your cynicism is very much unappreciated. You, despite your snide, clever post, are neither (nI-thOr) witty or funny. To enunciate accurately, you are quite un-droll, in fact.

Dap: ma-toor. And, I haven’t a clue as to your presence…Hos is nowhere to be found.

Dude... you either need more meds, or less..... tough to say at this point... But I'm going with less

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
HEY.... ... bloody LUFC... they got luckey on thier goal and beat the Guru on the far side from 5 yards out... Footcuffed me.. we suck

Luck had nothing to do with it... it was all you Guru... All YOU.

:knvb:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Luck had nothing to do with it... it was all you Guru... All YOU.

No more Guru in net.... He'll be roaming the front line next game :D

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:

Thanks for the PM RE: contact info, now as for saturday, If you play on the right...I'll be your huckleberry :D . Not looking good weather-wise though. 30 mils per day, till Sunday.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
when in roam, do as the roamings do.
the rock says.......people who refer to themselves in the first person have small penis' :D .

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
when in roam, do as the roamings do.
the rock says.......people who refer to themselves in the first person have small penis' :D .
It's in the average range 5 to 7 cm

And who is rock?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
Thanks for the PM RE: contact info, now as for saturday, If you play on the right...I'll be your huckleberry :D . Not looking good weather-wise though. 30 mils per day, till Sunday.
I can't get hold of the feild co-ordinator... I've tried several times... looks like It'll be a trip to the field and go with the ref... I'll keep trying and get back to you if I find out anything.

surreylad

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru and Backline 16
I spoke with Darlene the field co-ordinator today and she said the field is open (Pitt #1) so we are a go! Assuming it doesn't piss rain all night.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
surreylad said:
Guru and Backline 16
I spoke with Darlene the field co-ordinator today and she said the field is open (Pitt #1) so we are a go! Assuming it doesn't piss rain all night.

Thanks Surreylad... unfortunately it's not up to her... she schedules fields, and she would probably know if the field was still open, but I'm still trying to get hold of the person in charge of actually making the decision on the field... I'll keep you posted when I know... for now, assume it's on.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Nice one Guru, lull the defence into complacency, good work.
FCUK BORED.... now I have to come up with a contingency plan....

Change numbers and roam the midfield? ?
Get a haircut.... both of them..... at the same time? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0