Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TheRob's 12 Days of Christmas Songs!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where the fcuk is # 8?

Imagine if Santa was late on his deliveries.

Pull a finger out!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I apologize to my loyal followers. I was in serious consultations most of the day with my close Jewish friend Jinky Jinkberg to see if this next song actually qualified as a Christmas song. Well, it doesn't. It's a Chanukah song. But seeing as how it's also played during the festive Christmas season, we'll include it here.

Smoke your Marjuanica people. At number 8, I give you The Chanukah Song.

I hope it was worth the wait!

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi @TheRob. Now that we have expanded to include other ethnic groups may I make a suggestion? Maybe you can add it into next year's list?

I know it is a album but the pickings are slim...

Disclaimer: I am not related to any one in the video. No close relation anyway...

Wtf?

Will this be playing saturday on omni after hockey night in canada?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are getting to the nitty gritty now. Some tough decisions need to be made. Should we just cut to the chase and name the Punjabi Christmas album number 1? Oh Holy Night by Eric Cartman? Nope. No way. Just like in the NFL, and on any given Sunday, you have to play the games. It'll be tough decisions from now on though. As Willie D would say: "Real tough".

This iconic rock band has been around forever and is still spamming your iPhone with excellent music. But for all the great music they have, there is only one Christmas song that is worthy enough for TheRob's Top 12.

My friends, I give you U2 and It's Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home). Yeah!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the numerically challenged, and there are many of you here, that was #7 in TR's 12DOCS

I give this one a 9.5/10

Great stuff @TheRob !

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have you ever heard a song for the very first time and thought to yourself that you were listening to a classic? A song that your kids will listen to one day and think the same thing? And their kids too? THIS is one of those songs. A classic from the first stutter.

A beee A beeee A beeee......Ladies and Gentlemen, at Number 6, Porky Pig and Blue Christmas.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's a Top 12 list without some local flavor? This guy was my first concert way back in 1987 and he rocked. I saw him last January and it's safe to say, he still rocks now.

To start off the Top 5, Bryan Adams. Christmas Time.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0