Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TheRob's 12 Days of Christmas Songs!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too many to choose from for the Top 5. But remember, my Top 5 might be different than yours. Or @knvb 's. Or @Yoda 's. You know?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too many to choose from for the Top 5. But remember, my Top 5 might be different than yours. Or @knvb 's. Or @Yoda 's. You know?

Oh just spill it. It's an all U2 in the top 5, obviously.

My top five would include this as a memorial to an amazing artist.

RIP Scott Weiland

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This slot was originally slated for the John Lennon classic, Happy Christmas (The War is Over), but after watching the video, I was insanely bummed and decided to go with some light hearted comedy instead. Happy Christmas is a seriously powerful song, and video though, and we all do need to remember the people who have given so much for all of us, and to those who don't have what we do this Christmas.

I think this song could have used some wicked Geddy Lee lyrics, but it's pretty awesome either way. I mean who wouldn't want 4lbs of Back Bacon for Christmas? Or a beer in a tree? But seriously, how do they leave out donuts????

At Number 3 Bob and Doug with The 12 Days of Christmas.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have you been into the Christmas cheer there Fraser Frase? You'll have to wait until tomorrow for number 2.

Hint. It's Blue Christmas by U2.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have my number 1 and a 1A coming tomorrow. Question is, are they the two that you're thinking of. Tune in tomorrow to find out!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0