Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TheRob's Canuck of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To all of you guys who lost faith in the Canucks goalie I hate to say I told you so. After that game he was pulled and let Crawford hear it, I knew right there he was going to rebound and he did. 4-0, 1.00GAA is a great way to shut the fans up. Lets hope he can keep it up.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on....

First off, he was 3-0.

Those three wins came against powerhouses Nashville, Columbus and Atlanta. Please. Tell me this isn't the basis for us to all jump back on the "Rah-Rah Cloutier" wagon.

The biggest win of the road trip was last night, and Cloutier wasn't in the pipes for it. If anything, Skudra impressed me more in that single game than Cloutier did in all three of his.

Cloutier faced what, 16 shots against Atlanta? - and still let in two goals. Not exactly wonder numbers. I'd say the third period of the Nashville game was his only bright spot (and that when the Canucks had a comfortable lead going in), otherwise, he was average-to-solid against poor competition.

I'm still here, faithless in the Canucks starting goalie, even though you told me so.

I'll still be rooting for them to crack the top 8, but it aint gonna happen. You can't show up for 50 games in an 80+game schedule and expect to make the playoffs in the tougher conference.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll still be rooting for them to crack the top 8, but it aint gonna happen.

Some may call you a fcuking turncoat for that remark. Not me of course.

I'd never call you a fcucking tuncoat. ;)

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Bert definetly deserves cotw

I've been talking about this guy all season long and finally people are agreeing with me(wagon jumpers)Bertuzzi had a hell of a week 3G 5A-8 points in 4 road wins in a row.

GOCANUCKSGO

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Bert

L=C

It's about time he has realized what he had to do to become the player that he is.He is now showing up to play every night rather than every 5 games in the past.No-one ever doubted his skill,just his desire.Hes got all the tools to become a great power forward.
Funny how you jump on the wagon when the Nucks are doing well and when Bug Bert is producing,where were you a couple weeks ago :confused:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would pick Bertuzzi but......

OK, it's a day late, and a little unispired, but here is TheRob's Canuck of the Week.

I've read all the stuff about how good Bertuzzi has played, and I agree. He's had a good week, BUT, picking him would go against my policy of picking Todd Bertuzzi for Canuck of the Week. What solified my decision was when L=C started wanking about him. So TheRob's Canuck of the Week is going to be Dan Cloutier. He's had a few shaky moments this week, but the three wins are going to give him the confidence he needs to get this team into the playoffs.

Runners up are: Mattias Ohlund, Trevor Lindon, and Todd Warrener.

Discuss.:)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob is on crack!!!

Seriously, you don't have to like a player to know he was their best player on the ice over a 4 game period!!! Robbie, you didn't even speak of Morrison in your little post and he was the clear runner-up (not to mention he is from the Ridge Meadows area)... :rolleyes: things that make you go hmmmm... did you even see the Canucks play last week or are you really just picking Clouts because Sensei usually speaks through his arse???
I'm still here, faithless in the Canucks starting goalie,

GuinnesswonderingifTheRobcanhookhimupwithsomecrack:eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crack isn't TheRob's drug of choice...but I hear he chews Tylenol.:eek:

TheRob, you're on Tylenol. Clouts wasn't outstanding. Give the BDBS some credit.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness for AOTW?

TheRob has a strict policy regarding Todd Bertuzzi. He will not under any circumstances pick him as Canuck of the Week. EVER!

As for Morrison, I did overlook him, but again if I do pick him, you accuse me of favoritism because he is from Pitt Meadows. TheRob can't win.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BERT FOR PLAYER OF THE WEEK

TheRob has a strict policy regarding Todd Bertuzzi. He will not under any circumstances pick him as Canuck of the Week. EVER

I'm ashamed off you Rob...very dissapointed in your moderating of the NHL threads.....YOUR POLICY "WILL"BE THROWN OUT!!!

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've never lost my faith Jimmy

Just because I don't post everyday doesn't mean I'm a wagon jumper like others around here. BTW a couple of weeks ago Big Bert was producing like he has all season long, 61 points in 60 games by far the Canuck of the year.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eeeasy Robbie

Asshole of the week??? I thought we were friends???
As for your strict policy in regards to the Canucks awesome power forward Bertuzzi, WTF??? I'm with the Apprentice on this one, get tae fcuk!!! How can a moderator be impartial if he has a hard on for good guy, bad guy Bertuzzi???

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aww, Fcuk.

Well after last night(that and the fact that I value my friendship with Guinness too much to let it fall apart over something so trivial:rolleyes: )I have decided to ignore the "No TB" rule, and give the big dummy an honourary COTW selection.

Never has TheRob picked his COTW, and then picked another mid-week, but after last night, how could I not? So, Todd Bertuzzi is TheRob's Canuck of the Mid-week. Is everybody happy? Could someone pass me the tylenol?;)

TheRobbie

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRobbie

Originally posted by TheRob
Well after last night(that and the fact that I value my friendship with Guinness too much to let it fall apart over something so trivial:rolleyes: Could someone pass me the tylenol?;)
Good to see you have come to your sences old pal;)

BTW, those little white pills aren't tylenol!!!:eek:

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's about Fcukin' time

So theNob finally gives credit where it's due. Bertuzzi has actually been COTW for the last 9 or 10 weeks in a row theNob was just too hopped up on goofballs to notice.

L=CwhoisthinkingthattheNobandGuinnessenjoyromanticwalksonthebeachtogether :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0